my sexy body guard

Santana: *hugs jessica in a tight embrace and whispers in her ear* well done Munchkin! you did you're mama and me so proud. *jessica pulls away from the hug and smiles at san before sitting back down and leaning her head on tommy's shoulder as they both hold hands and look up at Santana as she faces everyone*

Santana: *was already holding back sobs before she even unfolded her piece of paper and was just looking down at Brittany's casket that had a big unicorn sticker on it, where her head would be. she took a minute to breath and have enough strength to look at the paper, so everyone just sat quietly and gave her all the time she needed* ...my precious little unicorn, Britt-Britt, sweetcheeks, mrs horny pants, the sexiest bodyguard i could possibly ask for *laughs as does everyone else* you werent just my best friend. you were my life long soulmate! we knew it and everyone that knew us back in the day will say that they for sure saw the signs of you looking me up and down, always wanting to be with me from the very first day when we came out of school from our long day and we were holding hands as we walked towards out mothers who somehow managed to be standing quite close together, concidering they hadnt met yet. obviously the universe was working its magic and had us all come together because we were made for having a life together full of all the adventures and hardships we went through together. *stops to breath for a moment* i cant wait to come up there and be your ghost buddy one day. we will go on even more adventures where we walk through walls and scare the absolute shit out of people we dont like *smiles at the thought* i miss you more than i ever thought was humanly possible and i already know that im really gonna struggle to not wanna fight people that get on my nerves, since you cant be here to talk me out of it like you always would. but i will try my best just for you, my love! i hope that whatever my life brings from now, i will make you proud when you watch me like a hawk up there hoping i make the right decisions. *laughs as does everyone* now, since i cant be up here talking everyone's ears off all day i'll just say one more thing. this isnt a goodbye because to me that would mean moving on and letting someone else take your place in my life. i can assure you, that will never happen in a million years. you are my forever and always, baby. youre ocean blue eyes, your silky smooth hair and those perfect pink lips of yours is the last thing ill ever get attached too. i love you and i cant wait to give you the biggest hug in the world when we are reunited one day. all my love from your devil in a red dress. *folds up the piece of paper then walks off the stage and goes back over to place a kiss on Brittany's casket before she makes her way back to her seat to give her mum and meredith a hug*

*once meredith had a moment to compose herself she walked up to the stage with some help from annie*

Meredith: *doesnt have a piece of paper because she knew she wouldnt be saying much* first of all i just wanna say a big thank you to all of you guys for being here today and for making such a special impact in my daughters life even if you have only known her for a few years, compared to a few decades like others have in this room *smiles at San as san Smiles back with teary eyes. then meredith looked down at the unicorn on the casket and started tearing up some more but not enough to stop her from talking just yet* you, my darling Brittany. you were my one and only child so i apologise that you old mum cant keep herself together long enough to share the special bond we had. just know that i love you beyong all the stars and the moons in the galaxy and i hope you arent too mad at me for the home videos im about to share with everyone *laughs as everyone else does* this will hopefully say all i wanna say so enjoy *smiles at the crowd then Annie walks up to help Meredith back to her seat. then meredith presses play on a video Tommy helped her put together since hes the most techy person out of everyone*

*the 5 minute video played and there were allot of aww's as well as an equal about of tears like there were laughter. then at the end their was a little message on the screen from Meredith that said "have fun running in the clouds my crazy little unicorn. give your old man a big hug from me and ill see you both some day". then the video cut off and Santana and Brittany's song "songbird" started to play while 2 guys came and took Brittanys casket out the church to put it in the car that will be driving it to where she will be getting burried*

*all Brittany and San's work people were the first to leave because the family just stayed behind to have a few minutes together with all Santana and Britt's highschool mates*

Mercedes: *stands up and give Santana a hug from behind* you killed it up there! im so proud of you! *smiles as does San*

Santana: thanks M! ...are you proud i didnt jump her *laughs as does Mercedes*

Mercedes: very! i honestly didnt think you would be able to hold yourself back *laughs*

Santana: *laughs* yeah me neither!

Valerie: *heard the girls interacting but decided to cut in* hey honey, i think we should go now! *smiles weakly at Santana because she knows this next thing is gonna be the hardest part for San*

Santana: *smiles weakly at her mum then takes a deep breath* yeah! you're right. *stands up and goes over to hold onto jessica's hands they start walking out the church, folllowed by Valerie and meredith then everyone else thats left*