baby steps

*a few seconds later Elliot got to the bottom of the steps and wheeled himself into the living room and looks over at his grandma, smiling at her weakly as she smiles back the same way. he wheels over to the free space on the couch, at the opposit side of San and he gets himself all comfortable on the couch*

Grace: alright stinker... *smiles at max as he rolls his eyes and laughs* its just you, me and mama left! how about we go get our pj on while the others pick out the movie? *looks up at san and Elliot to see if they are ok to pick something*

Elliot: *smiles up at grace the looks round the room to see that the control is out of his reach* umm... could you pass the control please! *looks at Grace*

Grace: *smiles at Elliot then gets the control for him* i think i might just break my legs so i can have people doing everything for me too! *laughs because she is just messing around* what do you think babe? *smiles at the unimpressed look on anna's face when she turns her head in her wifes direction*

Anna: absolutely not! *crosses her arms over her chest trying to act like grace is such hard work to look after already*

Grace: *dramatically gasps, making everyone laugh* ...i thought you loved me! *playfully pouts and gives anna puppy dog eyes*

anna: i love you more that the stars and the moon combined, baby! *they look at each other with such love in their eyes* but we are also like siblings in a way... like how id happily give you one of my kidney's but i sure as hell aint letting you borrow my charger! *laughs as does everyone because they like how anna described the love and trust she feels towards Grace*

Grace: nah! now you've just made it weird! *playfully shakes her head as she thinks about anna referring to her as a sister. then grace's mind wondered to the thought of how she makes love to this woman. so thats why this whole conversation is just wrong on many levels*

*all the adults laugh at grace because they obviously knew what she was thinking about at that moment*

anna: ...your right! forget i said anything! *laughs at herself for not thinking about how her explaination can be interrpreted in more than one way*

Grace: anyway! we will be back in 5! *smiles at santana and Elliot then follows anna and max out the room*

*after the 3 of then get into their pj and come back down into the living room. anna and Grace sit on one couch all cuddled up together, while max goes over and sits next to santana and Jasmine*

Max: *looks and the screen and doesnt recognise what the movie is* whats this? *looks over at Elliot*

Elliot: its called "big hero 6"! Suitable for all ages *smiles as max smiles back*

Max: ok, cool! *turns his attention to the screen and watches the movie with everyone*

*everyone was enjoying it so far and santana was happy because jasmine turned round to face the tv as well. she still wasnt laughing when everyone else would but santana is grateful for the little babystep that has been taken and she is hoping that each day with bring the same kind of improvment. of course santana has already made the decision to keep her home from nursery for the next little while just to make sure jasmine doesnt think that santana is putting her in danger on purpouse. she knows the girls will be ok with it too but she is still gonna talk with them about it all in the morning so they can plan for santana to come over and spend time with jasmine or take her to do her favourite things.*

*it was now 5pm and the movie was at the credits so max and Elliot had already started talking about what they should watch next*

Santana: *noticed that jasmine was aslep once the tv was turned down and her little snores fill the room* im gonna go up and put this one in her bed then ill be right back *carefully gets up and carries jasmine up to her room. she placed her down and there was a bit of whimpering but much to santana's delight, the little one didnt wake up* i love you babygirl! *whispers to jasmine then kisses her forehead before she exits the room, putting jasmine's purple nightlight on and leaving her door open just enough for san to hear her if she wakes up again*

Anna: *laughs a little as santana comes back into the livingroom and flops herself back onto the couch, half lying down and laugh sitting* hey oldie! you good? *looks over at san as she playfully rolls her eyes and has everyone laughing at her attitude*

Santana: is it friday yet? *was well aware that it wasnt but she was just joking around because all the chaos from today has made it feel like her body has gone through a week of excersize already*

Max: sadly, its only monday! *laughs some more*

Santana: are you sure? *continues to joke around to lighten the mood*

Max: yes! *smiles at san*

Santana: okay, if you say so! *pretends that she doesnt believe him*

Max: you're such a goof! *playfully shakes his head, making everyone smile at the 2 of them interacting*