quick pit stop

Santana: *smiles over at Jasmine then turns back to Elliot* what about you bud... wanna dress up as anyone in particular or are you just too cool for that and you dont want melissa seeing you all dressed up as a disney character! *smiles as she continues to make jokes about elliots crush to wind him up*

Elliot: you are so funny! *laughs jokingly which makes everyone laugh* ... to answer your question, ill dress as myself because i cant be bothered doing anything big on the first day.

Santana: ok! ill go get this one ready and you can get ready in the bathroom to have some privacy. *gets up and goes over to jasmines case*

*25 minutes later! everyone was showered and dressed. jasmine being the only one dressed up properly because san and the other 2 ladies were saying that they are too old for that sort of thing. it took some time but jasmine eventually excepted what her grandma said. Also both the boys were just too cool for school, which was what the woman expected them to be like*

Santana: alright kiddo's, lets get moving! *smiles as she takes jasmine by the hand and walks out the room, following elliot in his chair*

*at disneyland!*

Jasmine: *was in shock with all the rides and all the charachters* CAN WE GO ON THAT ONE! ...PLEASE GRANDMA! *points over to a dumbo ride*

Santana: *smiles down at jasmine* of course we can! we just need to ask for a map so we know where everything and everyone is. *takes jasmine by the hand so she doesnt run off. then the 6 of them make there way to the entrance, where they find a lady with a bunch of maps of the place. santana takes one* ...thank you! *smiles as the woman smiles back*

Jasmine: *was trying to jump up and see the map that san is holding* CAN I SEE! ...I WANNA SEE!

Santana: *laughs at how impatient jasmine is being* calmed down a second! we need to find a bench to sit on before we look at the map

Jasmine: ok! *stops jumping and just follows san to wherever the benches are*

Santana: *was looking around and spotted a couple of benches* there's one! *points to the bench then they all make their way over to it. santana sat down to look at the map while grace were taking pictures of jasmine and the boys* alright, we can go on a few rides to start with then there is a little food bit close to that so we will grab a bite to eat and a drink before we go off to find some charachters *smiles as everyone nods their heads in agreement*

*on the dumbo ride! jasmine and max are in one elephant, while santana and elliot are sharing the one infront. and with a bit of convincing, grace managed to get anna to go on with her, just to keep jazzy happy of course. after an hour of rides with the kids, they were all starting to get hungry so they went and found a "princess and the frog" themed reataraunt. as you can already imagine, jasmine was beyond excited about this*

Waiter: hello all! welcome to "Buford's restaraunt", how many will be dinning with us? *looks at san*

Santana: *looks at the waiter* 6 please! *smiles*

Waiter: alright! *takes 6 menu's* this way please! *leads them to a table in the middle of the restaraunt* so, here are your menu's *gives a menu to each of them* and ill be right back to take your drink orders*

*25 minutes later*

Jasmine: *just finished her food and was already so fidgety because she was just too excited to start meeting all her favourite characters* grandma , can we go now?  *was pulling on santana's sleeve*

Santana: *looks down at jasmine* in a minute sweetheart! we need to wait till everyone else has finished eating as well. *looks round and sees everyone still eating their meal's*

Jasmine: ok! *was dissapointed that she cant go straight away*

Santana: dont worry! we have all week to come back and meet anyone you want, ok? *looks down at jasmine as she nods her head* would you like some dessert? *smiles at her granddaughter*

Jasmine: no thanks, I'm full! *smiles up at san then places her arms on the table as she places her head down like she is going to sleep, but of course she doesnt*

Santana: *had went back to eating the rest of her meal and just looks up at jasmine for a second and brushed her fingers through her hair, just cause. then she looks back at everyone else and gets lost in conversation for the next 10 minutes* ...alright, who's ready to get their pictures taken with some characters? *speaks with such enthusiasm because she is so happy that she has finally been able to bring her grandchildren here, even though Jessica and Tommy couldn't be part of the big moment like they wanted* 

Jasmine: FINALLY... *speaks dramatically, making everyone laugh. because the past 10 minutes would have felt like a lifetime to her since she has no concept of time and they all know that*

Jasmine: COME ON EL AND MAX! LETS GO MEET TINKERBELL AND PETER PAN! *gets down from her seat by san and runs round to the opposit side of the table to stand by where the boys were sat*

Elliot: *wheels round to jasmine* hold on jazzy! we need to wait for the adults to pay for our food and drink first.

Jasmine: oh, ok! *looks up at santana and waits patiently for one of the grown ups to get the attention of the waiter that had been serving them*

Waiter: *sees anna trying to get his attention* hello all! how was everything? *smiles politely as he waits for one of them to speak*

Anna: it was amazing, thank you! *smiles*

Waiter: im happy to hear it! *smiles* would any of you like to order from the dessert menu at all? *looks at them all*

Grace: no thank you! we would just like the check, thank you! *smiles*

Waiter: alright! ill get that for you now! *smiles then walks off*

Santana: here's my contributions for me, jazzy and elliot! *smiles as she hands anna a 20 pound note!

Anna: *takes the money* thanks! you and the kids can go wait outside if you want! me and grace will just pay for this and then we'll be out to join you all. *smiles as san smiles back*

Santana: *gives her face one last wipe with the napkin* ok sure! *gets up and takes jasmine by the hand and follows elliot out the reastaraunt with max close behind as they go to sit on the bench right outside the place so anna and grace can still see them when they are done paying*

Grace: *walked out the restaraunt hand in hand with anna as they made their way over to san and the kids* do you kids need to use the bathroom before we continue onto our next adventure? *looks at the kids and sees jasmine and max shake their head* ...are you sure! because we dont want you guys to be running back here when we get further away from the toilets. *looks at jasmine and sees her wanting to say no just because shes so excited for the next thing* how about you just try anyway! that way we wont need to worry about it till later on. *looks down at jazzy*

Jasmine: ok! ill try just incase! *smiles at grace*

Grace: well done! *reaches out and takes her by the hand* are you guys just gonna be here waiting? *looks back at anna and santana and sees them nod their head then have a seat on the bench*