christmas craziness

Jasmine: *sees her brother and Grandma walk into the living room* Grandma... look what me and Max did! *gestures over to her lego castle that max was still adding blocks too because jasmine couldn't reach any higher but still wanted max to do more*

Santana: wow... thats so big! *smiles as she looks between Jasmine and the lego sculpture*

Grace: *mumbles under her breath so only san will hear since she is stood next to the couch that Grace and anna are on* thats what she said! *laughs as does San while anna slaps Grace on the arm and gives her a look of disapproval*

Jasmine: *didnt hear what was said but she does hear them laughing* whats so funny Grandma? *looks up at San with such innocence*

Santana: nothing sweetie! *laughs a little because she knows that it was an adult topic of conversation that couldnt be shared with her 4 year old Granddaughter*

Anna: so, what happening? would you like us to come round and help get your place all set up for the people arriving? *looks up at San*

Santana: that would be great, thank you! *smiles as Grace and anna smile back then get up to help get the little ones ready to head out the door to go to santana's house. when they get there, jasmine was quick to rush into the house and go straight into the garden to play*

Santana: *helped Elliot get into his wheelchair* can you go and tell jazzy to be careful not to get her party clothes messed up please! *looks at Elliot as he nod his head then wheels round the back of the house*

*the 3 grown ups and max go into the house and start to cook the christmas dinner while they wait for people to start showing up*

Santana: *less than 10 minutes of being back in the house, she hears crying. so she bolts to the back door and see that Jasmine was sat on the patio, hugging her knees with tears streaming down her face* it's ok sweetheart, grandma's got you! *reaches down to pick up the 4 year old and carry her bridal style into the kitchen to place her on the counter so she can be at eye level with the girl* can you take a deep breath for me and tell me what happend? *looks at Jasmine as she tries to catch her breath*

Jasmine: *wipes her eyes and takes shaky breaths* i w-was r-running around a-and fell b-because i wasnt watching w-were i was going! *keeps on crying because the graze on her knee was stinging from the cold air hitting it*

Santana: oh sweetheart ... you've got to be careful. *frowns at Jasmine because she's really worked up over her fall* ...come on! lets go have a seat on the couch and cuddle for a few minutes, ok! *reaches out for jasmine to wrap her little body round santana so she can be carried*

Jasmine: *sits on Santana's lap in the living room and cuddles into her* Grandma... IT HURTS *cries*

Santana: i know... sshhh... deep breaths sweetie! *holds jasmine and rubs comforting circles on her back* would you like grandma to get a cold cloth to calm the stinging and get it all cleaned for putting a plaster on? *looks down and sees Jasmine nod her head hesitantly * ok... you sit here and watch some tv and ill be back in a minute. *kisses jasmine on the forehead before getting up to go back through to the kitchen*

Anna: *sees Santana come into the kitchen* hey san, how is she doing? *looks at San sympathetically*

Santana: she'll be ok! im just getting a cold cloth to help clear the wound before the plaster goes on. then ill probably just sit in there and cuddle her for a few minutes, if thats alright? just till she calms down and isnt freaking out so much! *goes over to the sink and wets the face cloth then goes into a drawer that had the princess plasters on it*

anna: of course! me and grace will hold the fort in here and you can keep an eye on the little one for as long as she needs you. *smiles at san*

Santana: you guys are the best! thank you! *smiles then disappears into the hall again. she enters the living room and sees that jasmine was curled up in a little ball on the arm rest of the couch. so san goes and sits down on the opposit side just by her feet* hey my little princess! would you like me to put the cloth on your leg for you or would you like to do it yourself? *knows that its gonna hurt Jasmine so she just wants to get it over and done with so she can cuddle her and make her feel better*

Jasmine: *looked at San and was still kind of whimpering* you do it please! *has such sad eyes*

Santana: ok sweetheart ! its gonna hurt at first but i will be as quick and as gentle as i can, ok? do you think you can be a big brave girl for grandma? *looks at Jasmine waiting for her to say something. jasmine sat up and nodded her head as she watched Santana bring the cloth up to her knee and wipe it carefully*

Jasmine: awwwiiieeee! no more... please stop grandma! *cries as the sting gets worse from the coldness*

Santana: *feels so bad for jasmine being in so much pain and discomfort. but san knows that she needs to do it to help make things better* just a couple more seconds, i promise! *wipes the blood that had dripped down Jasmines leg then she leans forward and gives jasmine a quick kiss on the head to make her feel better because san can see the little one is getting herself so worked up and will end up making herself sick if she doesnt calm herself down* ... alright! thats the hardest part done! now you get to pick which plaster you would like? *smiles as she holds the box of princess plasters infront of jasmine and sees the little girl smile a little bit*

Jasmine: *takes a few deep breaths as she tries to focus on choosing her plaster* that one please! *points to the princess tiana plaster on the front of the box*

Santana: of course! how could i forget that shes your favourite. *smiles as she takes out the chosen plaster and carefully places it on Jasmine's wound* there you go! now princess tiana will keep you safe and will help heal your leg. *smiles as jasmine smiles back*