restaraunt riot

Santana: *comes back down the stairs wearing a frilly red shirt and black skinny jeans. plus a little bit of jewellery, including hers and Britt's wedding rings on her ring and middle finger on her left hand* you guys ready? *sees Tommy and jessica sat on the sofa*

Jessica: *looks up at her mum* you look nice *smiles as her mum*

Santna: thank you Munchkin! *smiles* are you ok to go or do you need a minute? *sees that Jessica is still looking a little pale*

jessica: nah, im good! *takes tommy's hand as he helps her onto her feet* lets go! *speaks enthusiastically to hide how ill she really feels*

Santana: is annie and Harper just meeting us there? *looks at Tommy as they all get into the car and Tommy starts Driving to the restaraunt*

tommy: *looks at San in the rearview mirror* yeah! they said they would be ready in about an hour so it will be about 20 minutes from now *smiles then put his focus back on the road as santana looks out the window and Jessica rests her eyes in the front seat*

*at the restaraunt*

Tommy: table for 5 please! *smiles politely to the waiter*

waiter: certianly! right this way! *smiles at everyone, lingering his eyes on santana longer than anyone. then he leads the 3 of then to a table near the back of the restaraunt* ...enjoy! *smiles then walks away as Jessica and tommy take their seat across from Santana*

Santana: *tries to forget about how the waiter was looking her up and down* so, what we all having? *smiles at Jessica and Tommy*

Tommy: im gonna go for a breadcrum salmon with a side of fries! *licks his lips at the thought of his meal.

Santana: that sounds great! i think im gonna go for a simple cheese and bacon burger with some curly fries! treating myself for all the lazing around ive done in the last year *laughs at herself but cant help but feel a sharp pain in her chest as she thinks about the last time she ate out somewhere was when Brittany was around*

Jessica: *heard the pain in her mum's voice and sees her deflate a little after her laughing dies down. so jessica tries to move on and not draw attention to it and just tries to make everyone laugh instead* if only i can have a bit of everything! its all so good and these pregnancy hormones are making it very hard to get a regular sized meal *laughs as does everyone*

Tommy: dont worry honey! if you eat all your food then ill let you get 2 pudding's *laughs as jessica giggles at Tommy's playful way of treating her like a little kid who needs help eating their meal*

Jessica: *her eyes light up at the mention of 2 pudding's so sits up straight and leans over to kiss Tommy on the cheek* you're the best! i love you so much! *smiles as Tommy chuckles at Jessica being easily pleased*

Tommy: you're welcome! *smiles at Jessica then reaches over and rests his right hand on Jessica's lap as they get out of their little bubble and turn back to Santana*

Santana: *was just watching in awe of the younger couple and is so thankful that Tommy treats Jessica so well* you guys are adorable and i for one think you are gonna be the greatest parents for your little boy *smiles as Tommy and Jessica smile back*

Jessica: thanks mum! you are gonna be the best grandmother for our boy and i can already tell he is gonna be clinging onto you when we try to tell him its hometime *laughs as does everyone*

Santana: yeah! thats where your mama would have come in handy because she would be able to convince him that she would spoil him with stuff if he doesnt fight stuff like that *smiles*

Jessica: im sure you'll manage just fine! you have your ways that not even mama could resist *laughs as does San*

Santana: thats true! *smiles proudly*

*just then the waiter comes back to take their drink orders*

Waiter: *stands at the edge on the table close to Santana* would you guys like to order your drinks now?

Tommy: um, is it alright if we get a few more minutes for our guests to come? *just then he sees his mum's walk through the entrance and look around for them* nevermind! there they are... *waves his hand to get his mum's attention*

annie: sorry we're late! *smiles at everyone then sits down in the 2 empty seats at the end of the table, accross from where the waiter was stood*

waiter: no worries at all! what can i get you 2 ladies? *looks at annie and harper*

Harper: i would like a red wine please *smiles politely*

Annie: ill have one of those as well, thank you! *smiles politely*

Waiter: alright! *writes down their order! what about you sir? *looks at tommy*

Tommy: ill have some some cola please! *smiles politely*

Waiter: sure thing! And you miss? *looks at Jessica*

Jessica: I'll just have a glass of iced water please! *smiles politely*

Waiter: *writes in his notepad then turns too Santana* and ma'am, what can I get for you beautiful? *smirks as everyone at the table look at him with disgust and Santana rolls her eyes, trying not to loose it completely*

Santana: another waiter would be nice... *she says in almost a whisper but everyone at the table hears it*

Waiter: I'm sorry could you repeat that? *smiles*

Santana: nothing! I'll just have a glass of white wine please! *doesn't look at the waiter because she needs him to just leave before she starts loosing it*

Waiter: I'll be write back with those for you all. *smiles and walks away like nothing happened*

Santana: *was was lost in thought* sure do wish you were here Britt! *she mutters to herself but it was loud enough for everyone at the table to hear*

Jessica: *looked over at her mum with worry* are you ok mum? you dont have to stay here if youd much rather just go home and do your own thing. *smiles weakly because she really liked that her mum is here and actually out the house, away from thinking about Brittany and getting upset. But of course that perv had to go and ruin her mood*

Santana: no, its ok... im ok! *smiles at Jessica*

Jessica: ok... if you're sure! *smiles as santana smiles back*

Annie: *wants to change the topic to stop Santana from getting in her head* so, kids... how was the trip? *smiles excitedly*

Tommy: it was Great! *smiles at her mum then looks at jessica and they both smile even more because of the thing they were going out to dinner to celebrate*

Jessica: we actually have something we would like to tell you guys! *smiles as she sees the smile on her mums face then she giggles at the confused look on harper and annie's faces*

Harper: what is it! *looks at Tommy then jessica*