Chapter 3

"Im so tired!" Kassie yawned as she sat in the airport of San Diego with Cheryl. "Yeah, i know...i was up at like seven..." Cheryl sighed. "Yeah, and because of the time difference its only six here...." Kassie sighed. "All im gonna do is sleep when i get to a hotel" Cheryl laughed as she looked at Kassie. "No, i agree with you" she nodded.

"Has Jenn texted?" Cheryl asked Kass. "No, has she texted you?" She turned asking Cheryl. Shaking her head Cheryl pouted a little. "No, not since this morning" Cheryl shrugged. "Hm, hope she's not bailiing" Kassie sighed. "Dont be silly" Cheryl laughed. Just then their phones buzzed and Kassie and Cheryl looked at each other. "Ha! talk about a pretty little liars moment" Kassie told Cheryl and watched as she laughed.

"Its Jenn" Cheryl spoke. "Yeah same..." Kassie nodded. "She's stuck in Pheonix!" Cheryl gasped. "What?!" Kassie turned to Cheryl. "Oh hell no!" Kassie whined. "Yo bitches!" A voice sounded behind them and they turned to see a grinning Jenn. "Falling for A's texts gets you in trouble!" She joked. "See, i knew someone watches it" Kassie laughed as she stood. "I watch it too you donut!" Cheryl laughed as she stood. They three girls headed towards each other and hugged. "Ah! its so good to see you!" Jenn grinned. "You too! look at you, all grown up!" Kassie giggled. "Yeah, not the quiet girl i always was..." Jenn smirked. "No, that was Chez" Kassie whispred a littled. "Oi! im here..." Cheryl laughed.

"Im kidding" Kassie laughed. Jenn's phone began to ring and she answered it and put it on loud speaker. "Hey girls!" A voice screamed down the phone. "JODI!" The girls screamed back. "So are you all in San Diego?!" She asked. "Yeah, we're on our way to palm springs!" Kassie shouted back. "Cool, well get the car to hotel i texted Jenn..." "Car? Are we getting a cab?" Kassie asked. Cheryl and Jenn looked at each other before looking at Kassie. "Yeah, Kass if you want to pay nearly a hundred bucks!" Cheryl laughed. "I booked us a car...dont worry, its all paid" Jenn smiled sweetly. "Awesome, well girlies...hurry up! California awaits for us!" Jodi told them.

"On our way. See you soon Jodes!" Cheryl smiled as she spoke. "Bye!" They all shouted before hanging up. "Well we can get the car...it'll be outside, and thats us..." Jenn smiled. "How long is Palm springs from here?" Kassie asked. "Psh, like a few hours..." Cheryl sighed. Jenn nodded agreeing. "What?! ill be sleeping in the car!" Kassie gasped. "Well, thats cool...." Jenn joked, "Yeah, no more sex talk" Cheryl laughed and Jenn laughed with her.

"Oh haha! very funny" Kassie shook her head before giggling.

The girls walked out the airport and a young guy stood outside a blue car. "Uh, car for Jennifer...?" He asked as he looked at the three girls. "Yeah, thats me...us!" Jenn smiled. He nodded and opened up the trunk of the car and helped the girls with their cases. Kassie nudged Cheryl and turned to Jenn smirking. "Shut up you!" Jenn pushed Kassie into the back giggling. "Thanks" Cheryl smiled at him as he closed the boot of the car. "Your welcome" he smiled at her before walking to the front. "DId he flirt with you?!" Kassie whispered sharply popping her head out. "What?! No!" Cheryl shoved her back in as she got in too.

"So how...long does this drive take exactly?" Kassie asked him. "Um, to palm springs? On good traffic, around three hours..." He told her. "Your kidding...oh..." Kassie sighed as she sat back. "Just entertain yourself!" Jenn pushed her arm. "Whats your name?" Kassie asked. "Ben...." The guy smiled. "Oh okay...ill just make conversation" Kassie smiled. "Oh my gosh" Cheryl whispred as she took out her earphones. "Im sorry Ben" Jenn apologized. He chuckled as he drove out of the airport carpark. "No, its fine...im all stocked up on coffee and its my job...talk away" He smiled at them.

Jenn sat back and turned and looked at Cheryl wide eyed. Cheryl laughed quietly as she shrugged and stuck in her earphones before switching on her music and turned to look out the window.