Chapter 103

Saturday Night.

Heading back home from a having dinner the gang headed back to the girls house. They had been there for nearly an hour, and decided to head back at it got closer to midnight. Kassie binned food wrapers and bottles as Jodi and Jenn sat in the lounge before the boys headed. Cheryl was upstairs getting her phone charger when she noticed some of her clothes lying out around her case. She hated packing, all the time. When she had to pack to go somewhere, she hated the packing part.

"Hey." Someone disturbed her. Turning she saw Luke standing at the door. "Oh hey! Everything okay?" She smiled turning back to her case again. "Yeah, was just at the bathroom" He nodded as he walked in. "Cool" She smiled avoiding looking at him. "Your packing already? Its only Saturday" He stood beside her. "Oh yeah, well you know me. I hate packing, i always like to start sooner than later" She smiled folding shirts.

He nodded and handed her a pair of ripped jeans. "Thank you" She smiled at him before folding them and putting into her case. "So how did the girls take it?" He asked her. "Pretty well. They said their happy for me, so...." Cheryl shrugged. "We all are. Proud of ya" He nudged her smiling. "Thanks...it means a lot Luke" She smiled up at him before folding another shirt into the case.

"It'll be different...hopefully good different." She nodded, telling him. "We'll still see each other, and talk...wont we?" She asked him. "Yeah..." He spoke quietly and nodded. Cheryl laughed softly as she walked over to her drawers. Opening them up she took out more clothes.

"Dont go..." Luke told her. Cheryl stopped, and looked into her drawers. "Luke..." Cheryl began. "You dont have to go..." He told her. Cheryl sighed, and turned to him. His smile gone, his face looking more serious and slightly hurt. "Please Luke." Cheryl put her clothes down next to her case. "Do you want to go?" He asked her. "Yes!...no...of course i do, but at the same time im sad about it. Luke...im not happy that im leaving you guys" She told him.

"Then stay. Come with us..." He took her hand, squeezing it a little. She looked up at him as she sighed. "I knew you werent cool with this." She shook her head. "Do you blame me?!" He asked. "You have a band, a career, friends...you dont need me right now!" Cheryl took her hand back and turned around to her case. "Of course I need you. Do you know how the days...pass by when your not there. Back in Japan...it was awesome, but it wasnt as good. You werent there" He told her.

"Im flattered and....everything but you know i cant come with you" Cheryl told him, looking at her case. "Why? ... your scared? tell me, you can talk to me" Luke told her. "I cant handle it!" Cheryl whispered to him sharply with tears in her eyes. "I cant...do this." She turned her face. "What happened?" Luke's voice cracked a little. Sniffing, Cheryl looked at him. "We've been through his before...we dont deserve to be together. You deserve someone better...." Cheryl stuffed clothes into her case.

"Hey, dont ever say that!" Luke told her off.

"Chez...you coming down before these goofs leave?" Kassie called up, before laughing a little.

"Yeah, be down in a sec!" Cheryl called back before wiping her eyes.
She then looked up at Luke. "Im sorry..." Cheryl told him before walking out her room and down the stairs.

"Wheres Lucas?" Kassie asked her, giggling. "Uhm...bathroom" Cheryl shrugged as she entered the lounge. Kassie looked upstairs, before looking to the lounge. Walking up the stairs she looked around before she saw him standing in Cheryl's room. "Luke?" She walked in. He turned to face her, his face rather flustered and his eyes wet.

"Oh no....what happened?" Kassie folded her arms. He shrugged. "She's leaving...im not cool with it..." He sighed turning to face her fully. "I thought you guys were....better...." Kassie asked him. "No. We wont ever be. I was this...dumb ass in high school, who kept my mouth shut around her except stupidly firing my big mouth...which i dont actually have" He scoffed.

"Luke! be quiet....what happened?" Kassie asked him. "You were fine with it, Chez was happy...now we're going down the same road again!" Kassie shook her head. "How about...we forget about it? We dont need anymore shit...Chez is happy. We're going on tour...win win" He sighed before walking past her and out the room.

"Well, we'll see you girls later." Michael hugged them. "You okay?" He asked Cheryl, and she smiled and nodded. "See you later" She told them as Luke came down the stairs. "See you later" Luke told them before heading out the door. "Oh, bye then" Jenn waved sarcastically. Kassie came walking down the stairs as the boys headed out. She sighed and looked at the girls, before Cheryl headed back into the lounge. Jenn closed the front door quickly, before turning to Kassie and Jodi.

"Okay, did I miss something?" She asked. "How do you mean?" Kassie asked her. "Like...how Luke came down the stairs, straight out without properly saying goodbye...and Cheryl..." She spoke more quietly near the end of her sentence. Kassie sighed and shook her head. "Luke doesnt want her to go" Kassie whispered, nearly mouthing the words. Jodi turned to her wided eyed. "I thought we sorted this?!" She gasped. "Shush!" Kassie slapped her arm softly.

"We did. However Luke was lying, and said he was happy for her...but in reality he doesnt want her to go. She's not budging though, she's leaving whether we, or he wants her too...or not too...." Kassie sighed before shrugging and walking into the lounge area. Peering her head through the door she noticed Cheryl was in the kitchen, standing at the counter. Kassie bit her lip and walked in quietly, raising her arms and softly putting them around her. Cheryl stood there, a small smile appearing on her lips.

"You okay sweetie?" Kassie asked her. Truthfully Cheryl shook her head. "No, but what can I do?" She shrugged. "Possibly stay?" Kassie tried. "No. I feel terrible, dont make it worse" Cheryl told her. "Maybe its...it'll be a good idea if you dont say goodbye to Luke right before you leave on wednesday. Perhaps, the day before or something" Kassie squeezed her before dropping her arms out of the hug.

"Im sure he's happy and proud of you Chez, he just doesnt want to see you go."Jodi told her as she walked into the kitchen with Jenn. "Yeah...well he seems to keep forgetting its not a one way system. I have feelings too...im gonna go for a bath" Cheryl then sighed before leaving the kitchen and headed out up to the bathroom.

"Do we need to call her mom?" Jenn asked. Shaking her head, Kassie folded her arms. "Nah, we'll sort it" She smiled at the girls.