Chapter 27

The girls headed towards the large car and peered inside and looked at the four boys, in a Targert polo uniform. "Oh my..." Kassie covered her mouth and burst out laughing. "Dont start!" Michael chuckled as he looked at him. "Hot..." Jodi nodded putting a thumbs up. "Thanks..." Ash grinned. "But dont grin....you look inside with that on" Jenn told him as she laughed. "Why are you guys doing this again?" Kassie managed to ask. "Because its bad arse" Ashton giggled. "And we want to sell our album" Calum told them. "Oi, not just that" Luke sighed, and peered his head out from behind him. "Oh...Hi there" Cheryl smiled. Kassie nudged Jenn, she could no stop laughing.

"Okay, you need to stop...." Jenn held her hand up to Kassie. "Im sorry...but look, hes got a hat and everything!" Kassie pointed towards Michael. "He actually looks like her works here" Calum nodded. "Hi, welcome to Target" Michael grinned. "Now, you look insane" Jenn laughed holding onto Kassie's arm. "Do you still your names on your name tags?" Jodi asked. "No, im Ashley" Ashton laughed. "Wow!" Jodi clapped a little. "I'm Herbet" Calum raised his hand. "Ew, why?" Jenn laughed. "Dont diss my name!" Calum narrowed his eyes as he smirked. "Im oscar!" Luke put on a little higher voice than usual. "Cute" Cheryl smiled at him.

"Can you take that hat off?" Kassie giggled looking at Michael. "I gotta look the part" Michael chuckled. "So, Target workers look...like...?" Cheryl began before the girls started laughing. Just then a guy walked up to them all. "Guys, we gotta do this" He told them. "Ah, okay cool" Ashton nodded. "We'll be over here, and...behind ya" Kassie saluted a little as the girls giggled walking away from the car.

Soon, the camera was on filming the boys. Telling the camera what they were doing. Soon afterwards, the boys headed into Target, and the girls followed behind the camera crew watching them. Nearly for a full hour, all the boys tried to sell their album to people. Speaking in fake accents, asking if they want to by the CD because it was a cool CD. How it was awesome because it could come in different coloured covers.

Passing off the albums to people, the girls helped. They passed some to people and smiled. "Hey, try this album out. Its by an awesome band" Kassie smiled to a woman. "Uh...who is is?" She asked taking the CD. "They're called five seconds of summer..." She told the woman. "Oh.....never heard of them..." She shrugged. "Well, if you have a daughter...or....whatever then they might know them. "Uhh...." The woman looked at her. "Just take it! You wont be disappointed!" Kassie shoved it into the womans hands before walking away.

"Kassie!" The girls giggled. "What?!" Kassie shrugged. "Where are the guys...?" Jenn asked. The girls turned. "Dont know, somewhere...." "I wish that i could wake up......with amnesia!" A deep voice shouted. Jodi turned wide eyed and the girls laughed. "Ashley?!" Jodi called. "Yeahh!" His voice replied from the next isle. The girls started laughing as they walked around the isle. "Oh my gosh!" Cheryl laughed as she saw him giggling. "Your crazy!" Jenn laughed.

He grinned at them. "Hehe!" He squeaked making Jodi laugh. "Here! A guy noticed me!" Luke came walking over to them. "What?" Cheryl turned to him. "Yeah! I was like, here check this album out and the guy was like, is that you?" Luke laughed. "What did you say?" Cheryl smiled at him. "Nothing, i denied it and said he on the album was awful" Luke told her. "Really?! Wow" Cheryl laughed. "Cant ruin the disguise...." Luke smirked and shrugged. "No, course not. Its obvious Oscar is way cooler than that guy on the album" Cheryl nodded. Luke turned to her narrowing his eyes. "And hotter" Kassie giggled.

Luke turned to Cheryl with raised eyebrows. "Yep, its those skinny jeans" Cheryl mocked and sighed dramatically before laughing. "Im kidding, Hemmings" She giggled. Luke smiled at her an bit his lip. "What?" She asked. "Nothing its just...you havent called me that in a while" He nodded. They both looked at each other and smiled before the girls walked off with Ash. "Come on, gottta see how the other two weirdos are doing" Ashton laughed as he walked off.

After finally tossing CD into people shopping carts, handing them to people, and children the guys and girls were finished. "Oh wow!" Jenn walked out the store as she felt the breeze on her skin. "That was intense" She giggled. "It was awesome!" Cheryl smiled at her. "Wow! you'vre turned around" Kassie smiled as she put an arm around Cheryl. Shrugging she nodded. "Yeah, well....why not?" Cheryl smiled at the girls. "Aah! come on! We'll change out of these, and by you girls lunch....as a than you" Ashton smiled. "Really?! wow, thanks!" Jenn smiled.