Chapter 52

Jenn sat twirling her phone, in the living room. Cheryl walked in dressed with a smile of her face. "Where's the girls?" Cheryl asked. "Uhm, Jodi wanted to treat us for breakfast, so they went out to get coffee and some breakfast" Jenn smiled a little. "Oh im okay, im heading out" Cheryl told her. "Yeah, uh...why you looking so cute?" Jenn asked. "Im not cute, and im buying Luke coffee...and makeup for last night" She sighed.

"Oh yeah, how is he?" Jenn asked. "I dont know yet..." Cheryl shrugged. "Well, be careful with the cameras" Jenn giggled. "Thanks..." Cheryl nodded as she looked at her friend. "Is everything okay Jenn?" She asked. Jenn looked at her. "What? Oh, yes!" She sighed and smiled a little. "No. It isnt, whats up?" Cheryl asked sitting opposite her. Jenn sighed as she looked at Cheryl. "Uhm....remember i told you about, the guy i was talking to at college...Ethan?" She asked. Cheryl thought for a moment.

"Oh the cute guy, yeah...you told me and Kass at the airport. The writer." Cheryl smiled. "Yeah, well...when I left Arizona, he told me that the next time we ever see each other, or in the same city...we should meet up and grab coffee" Jenn smiled. "Right...so...?" Cheryl asked. "Turns out he's heading here, to New York. He just texted" She told Cheryl. "Oh. So, is that a good thing or bad thing?" Cheryl asked, slightly confused. "Well, i liked Ethan...he was kind, heart of gold and....cute, but....after everything now with Calum...." Jenn shook her head sighing.

Cheryl nodded and looked at her friend. "Yes, i understand" Cheryl smiled at her. "So...would you like to see him? I mean..." Cheryl trailed off. "I know Chez, you can say it...nothing is gonna happen with Calum and I" Jenn sighed nodding, as he smiled. "Yes, i would like to see him but at the same time...i'm....gulliable! I have this expectaion....that theres a small, silly chance Calum might..." Jenn covered her face.

"Jenn, i get what you mean...but you have to grab every oppurtunity when and if you can. If you want to see Ethan...call him, tell him you want to see him. Grab a coffee and catch up!" Cheryl told her. Jenn looked up at her and nodded. "But, i think if you are going to see him...maybe we could...follow behind..." Cheryl giggled. "Oh yeah, thats Kassie's doing right?" Jenn smiled. "Just to make sure your safe Jenn" Cheryl nodded. "Of course!" Jenn nodded and leaned forward hugging Cheryl.

"Well, i gotta go, but remember...." Cheryl smiled at Jenn. "Thanks Chez" Jenn nodded. Cheryl picked up her purse and set out.

-

Cheryl made her way into starbucks, it was empty except a few people inside. Scanning the room, she saw Luke. They exchanged eye contact before he smiled at her. She walked over to him and sat down. "Well, i kinda get why you picked the quietest, emptiest starbucks in New York!" Cheryl giggled a little. Luke shrugged and smiled at her. "What you having then?" She asked him. "I'll have iced caffe latte" He smiled at her. Cheryl nodded and stood up again walking to the counter.

"Hi, could i have an iced caffe latte, and a skinny latte...with extra milk please?" Chery smiled. "Sure, names please?" The man smiled. "The iced latte is to Luke and the skinny latte is to Cheryl" She told him and watch him write it down. "Cool, be done in a minute" He told her before walking off.

Cheryl walked back to the booth were Luke sat and she down. "Hows your...face?" She smiled at his piercing. "It is better. I can feel the skin, but all good" He chuckled a little. "Good, glad." Cheryl nodded. "Im sure...that kiss helped too..." Luke grinned at her. "Well, thats good too" Cheryl blushed. "Hows Michael?" Cheryl asked. "Ha, uh...okay. His nose is a little sore, but thankful there are no black eyes." He told her. "Thats good! Dont want the media spreading rumours" Cheryl sighed.

Their names got called and Cheryl got their drinks and paid. "There you go Hemmings...a paid coffee as an apology" She winked at him putting his coffee down. "Thanks Chez, your forgiven" He smiled at her. "Yeah, good..." Cheryl sat back down opposite him.