Chapter 8

"I think we've done enough of shopping for a while!" Jodi gasped as she sat down on the sofa. "No, Kassie have...we've legit got ten bags...between us three, she had....like twenty" Jenn laughed as she sat down with Jodi. "Hey, dont be jealous" Kassie joked as she walked in and sat her bags down. "We should leaving shopping out...till be get to LA at least!" Cheryl closed the hotel door, a smoothie in one hand with a few bags in the other. "To be honest, i spent the most money in Lush and in the makeup store." Cheryl told them. "I know MAC is exspensive" Jodi sighed. "I didnt get anything from MAC, i just a few bits and bobs from the drug store, and a few urban decay palletts" Cheryl sighed as she sat down next to Kassie.

"I think this is just...what we need though. Girl time. Fun, shopping, having lunch!" Jenn grinned. "Well, the fun is yet to began ... fun is when we party! When are we heading out?!" Kassie grinned excitely. "Hey, woah calm down...we gotta be careful where we go....not everywhere excepts us...in some places we're still underage" Jodi warned Kassie. "Hey, im nineteen! I..." "Yeah, she means places are only allowing twenty one year olds to drink" Jenn laughed. "Oh...well are we still heading out tonight?" Kassie asked.

"Ill go out...i dont mind" Jodi shrugged. "Chez?" Jenn asked. "Why are you asking me?" Cheryl asked confused. "Because your the no person...the quiet one" Kassie smiled. "Gee, thanks for making me feel normal" Cheryl sighed. "NO! dont be sillly. Chez is the fun one!" Jodi told them ."Yeah, you get hit on in Lush stores" Kassie giggled. "Seriosuly?!" Cheryl scoffed. "Hey! Shut up Kass" Jenn shook her head. "Its true! It did happen..." Kassie defended herself. "Kassie, stop!" Jodi butted in.

"You guys go out tonight. I wanna stay in" Cheryl sighed standing and grabbing her bags. "Chez!" Jenn called after her. Cheryl closed her bedroom door and the three girls looked at each other. "What happened? I was just joking?!" Kassie held her hands up. Jodi and Jenn looked at each other and sighed. "Um...is anyone getting the atmosphere from Chez that...?" Jenn began and Jodi nodded. "What?!" Kassie demanded to know. "I dont think Cheryl...she's not...how do i put this?" Jodi turned to Jenn. "I dont think she's been with anyone....since..." Jenn sighed. Kassie nodded. "Oh. Well...but its been a year....maybe she's just..."

"Kassie! Just because its been a year...dont mean...,look, i dont want to get caught up in this...but it can take more than a year to get over someone for some people" Jenn sighed as she sat back with sad eyes. "Not everyone is as strong as you Kass..." Jodi sat her legs crossed on the sofa. Kassie looked at Jenn and Jodi. "You mean....?" Jenn began looking at Jodi and Jodi nodded. "Yep. Chez aint the only...one" Jodi sighed. "Wow, heres me thinking that keeping that ring was stupid..." Jenn shook her head.

Kassie covered her face. "Im so sorry guys... i had no idea..." She told them ."We havent seen each other in eight months Kass....you didnt know, its fine" Jenn told her nodding. "Yeah, we all dont know how each other is feeling....right now" Jodi told her. "Guys..." Kassie spoke up. "Hmm?" Jenn perked her head up. "Im not...as strong as what you think" She sighed. "But...." Jenn started before looking at Jodi. "Oohhh!" Jodi caught on. "I guess...girls just need their time..." Kassie nodded as she looked at her friends.

"And, we need each other..." Jenn turned to the closed bedroom door. "Yes, but we dont like talking about it....and i dont blame us....or Chez" Jodi told her. "Ha, you got that right. We'll probably end up crying, eating chocoate ice cream, watching netflix and....thats it" Kassie giggled making the girls laugh.

"I think we just time to ourselves...to get out there. Maybe we should go out tonight. Get out mind off things...get ourselves out there again. We're still young and we cant mope around the past....i bet they arent." Jodi nodded. "I..strangly agree" Jenn nodded. "Yeah, lets do that....and lets try convince baby doll in there" Kassie looked at the door smiling warmly. "She'll come around...we know her after all" Jenn giggled as she stood up.