Chapter 57

"Well...you guys look familar" Cheryl walked over to the girls, who were standing with the guys. "Yeah, you guys look very superhero..." Jenn giggled. "Hey, i wanted to dress as pikachu...." Michael shrugged. "Yes, Michael...because that is more masculine" Kassie told him. Michael smirked. "What...are you exactly supposed to be? I was even confused in the music video" Jenn asked Calum. "Hey, i dont even know" He chuckled a little.

"I like it! I liked it in Dont Stop, and i like it now...." Cheryl told them. "We didnt really have time to get costumes, so we just settled on these" Ashton laughed a little. "Very buff" Jodi smirked at him as Ash nodded. "Well you girls look awesome!" Michael told them. "Yeah, nice outfit...sexy minion?" Calum asked and chuckled. "Yeah, matching goggles too" Jenn winked. "I like the cheerleading outfit...you look different" Michael told Cheryl. Kassie turned to Cheryl and raised an eyebrow.

"Thank you? I guess you havent seen glee?" Cheryl smiled at him. "Heard of it." He nodded. "So...are popular people here?" Kassie asked looking around, and changing the subject. "Yeah, there is. Most of our heros are here too..." Calum looked around. "Woah, shall we blend?" Kassie grinned. "If ya want" Michael shrugged. Kassie made a face as she looked at him. "Well, im gonna work this costume" She walked off. Jenn turned to Cheryl and Cheryl shook her head laughing slightly.

"You look cool...." Somone whispered in Cheryl's ear. She turned to see Calum walking away from her smirking. Cheryl smiled, and blushed slightly. "I told him to say that" Another voice spoke to her. She turned and saw Luke. She raised an eyebrow and he chuckled. "Okay, i didnt...but you look really good" He nodded. "Thanks, and you too....cool mask" She giggled. "Silvers your colour...Fluke" She smirked. "Thank you...but you dont have to be a cheerleader to be beautiful" He told her.

Cheryl blushed as she looked away. "Would you like a drink?" He offered. "Yes...please" Cheryl nodded. Luke nodded and walked off. Cheryl stood, in her sneakers twirling her pompoms. She locked eyes with a cute guy, he smiled at her and she turned away blushing. Two guys walked past her vision a few feet in front of her. She froze. She noticed one of those guys. "HEY!" Kassie pounced on her arm. "Forgot to say...." She started but Cheryl stopped her by grabbing her arm.

"What?!" Kassie gasped. "Kass...music artists are here!" She whispered. "Yes, i know...." Kassie looked at her. "No! Like...there are actually people here from bands and i know one of them!" She gasped at Kassie. "Ooh, who is it?" Kassie asked. "I think....i just saw Jack Barakat!" She looked at Kassie. "Oh!...who is that?" Kassie asked. "Really?!" Cheryl sassed. "All time low!" Cheryl told her. "Oh! that band you...listen too" Kassie asked. "That.Band?!" Cheryl spoke slightly offended. "Okay...im gonna go and leave you to...fangirl so...."

Kassie left as Luke came up to her. "Everything okay with Kass?" Luke asked handing Cheryl a drink. "Huh?!" Cheryl snapped out of her trance as she took the drink from Luke. "Is Kass okay...but i think are you okay is the new question" He chuckled a little. "Uhm! ... no im fine! I think i was just seeing things" Cheryl shook her head. "By the way...i forgot to say" Luke started. Cheryl sipped her drink as she looked at him.

"Your into...All time low right?" Luke asked obviously knowing the answer. Choking a little on her drink. "What?!" She gasped. "Are you okay?!" Luke asked putting a hand on her back. "Oh my gosh...i knew i saw Jack!" She told him. A smile growing on his face. "Yeah, they're here...." He nodded. "Okay...that is...fucking awesome!" Cheryl cheered quietly. "Well, we're friends with them. They've helped us with our music....wanna say hi?" He smiled.

"Hi....i cant...speak" Cheryl told him. "Come on" Cheryl turned to a table and put her drink out as Luke put an arm around her and they walked towards four boys. Cheryl's heart beating faster as she got closer. Jack turned, spotting them walking towards them and smiled. "Guys...this is Cheryl...a close friend of mine, and a big fan of you" Luke told them. "Hi! its nice to meet you" Jack held out his hand. "Ah...its uh, nice to meet you" Cheryl managed to say shaking his hand. "Hey! So your...Cheryl. The...inspiration behind the music." Zack smiled at her holding out his hand.

"Dude!" A voice spoke. "Really?" Alex spoke, as if Zack wasnt supposed to say that. "Hello Cheryl!" Alex grinned at her. Okay, now she was frozen. "Hi...." Was all she could say. "B...big fan" She nodded. He chuckled. "Awh, dont worry...we get this a lot. Just...breath. We're human" Alex smiled at her. Cheryl took a breath and nodded. "Hello!" She spoke more confidently. "Its so awesome to meet you guys!" She told them.

"Uh what about me?" Rian chuckled, sitting down. "Oh! i didnt realize...your different" Cheryl giggled. "Its the makeup" He pointed to the zombie look on him. "Wow!" Cheryl just spoke out. Luke chuckled as he looked at her. Cheryl laughed a little as she looked at them all. "No but seriosuly...your music is just...amazing, i've been a huge fan...since Dear Maria" She smiled at them. "Wow, hardcore. Thanks to you, and everyone else, we get to do what we do. So thank you" Alex smiled at her.

"I like your costume." Zack told her. "Oh...uh, thank you" She nodded. "Would you like a drink?" He offered. "Oh i...." She started and remembered she put it down. "Uhm..." She looked at Luke, as he looked down at her. "I would like that, thank you" She turned to him. Zach walked over to her and smiled at Luke. "We'll talk later on. I'll hold ya to that!" Jack chuckled as Cheryl walked off with Zach.

"So! Thats Cheryl! Where are the other song inpirations?" Jack asked Luke. "Around somewhere...you'll get to see them..." He told them. "Well, she is a beautiful girl...shame you had to break things off..." Jack told him. "Doing what we do kinda has to make that decision for me." Luke sighed. "Dude, I've been with Lisa since high school...we've been through ups and downs with my career, but...we're still strong" Alex told him. Luke nodded. "You dont think that i regret my decision....?" He asked them before sipping some beer.

"Theres something about her..." Jack told Luke. "That glows when she's with you..." Alex continued. "I think theres something still there" Alex grinned at Luke.