Chapter 105

Wednesday Afternoon. 

Packing stuff into a taxi cab, the boys helped Cheryl. "Thank you guys." She smiled as Luke stuffed the last hand luggage bag into the trunk of the car. "Hey, come here" Michael sighed taking her in for a hug. Cheryl hugged him tight, before breaking apart and turning to Calum, then Ashton. As Ash broke away from the hug Kassie grabbed her. "Call us soon!" She pleaded. "Of course" Cheryl nodded hugging her back. "Also, skype is a thing" Jenn giggled as she hugged her.

"Yeah, i'll skype you guys when you have time. I'll call you when I land...." She told them as she turned to Jodi. "You better. Or else we're hunting you down." Jodi laughed she hugged tight, onto her. Cheryl nodded and sighed as they let go. She looked around at her 7 friends standing looking back at her. They really were the best. "Thank you guys, your the most supportive, amazing family i could ask for" Cheryl nodded. "Dont start, or i wont stop" Kassie flustered her hand in front of her face. 

Cheryl smiled and nodded as she cleared her throat. "Well...metres running" She sighed as she turned to the cab door. Turning back she looked at Luke. Grabbing each other they cuddled tight. "Good Luck, smiles" He whispered. Cheryl smiled, as she felt the pain of tears behind her eyes. Nodding she looked at him. "You too. Make me proud, i'll be looking out on the news!" She told him, then looking at the guys. He kissed her head before they let got and she got to the car door.

Looking back she watched as Kassie stood, tears flooding her red face. Jenn and Jodi were huddled together with Jenn and the boys stood smiling at her, yet sadness was behind they're eyes. "Good luck Chez" Ashton grinned at her. Cheryl nodded. "Good luck for you guys." She smiled and nodded as she opened the door.

"Take care of my girls..." Cheryl told the boys. "And look after them!" She told the girls. They laughed a little before nodding. Cheryl got in the cab and took a deep breath as the engine started up. Biting her lip, tears flooded her eyes. She turned around to face the back window, they all waved, as the girls blew her a kiss.

"To the airport, lovely?" The boy asked her. Cheryl sniffed as she nodded. "Yeah." She cleared her throat. "Tough, goodbyes huh?" He looked at her through the mirror. "MmHm...friends and lovers are hard to say goodbye too" She admitted to him. She sat staring out the window as the car drove along the roads, the radio playing quietly in the background. This was hard, nothig easy about it and she could admit it to herself. Here she was, sobbing silently in the backseat of a taxi on her way to the airport.

Hurt, emotional, and disappointed in herself. Wiping away some tears from her eyes with a tissue she looked out the window. Her phone in her hand. Thinking back to the memories of high school, college, seeing the boys again for the first time in a year, realising how empty her life felt was then full again once she was with the guys and Luke. Her phone chimed as she checked it. A tweet from the boys twitter page.

5 Seconds of summer - " Saying goodbye to a really close friend is heartbreaking. Good luck with the photographs Chez. <3 We love you. "

Cheryl smiled as she read it, favourited it then her smile faded once her phone blew up with twitter mentions from random people, and new followers.

" Wait, where is she going? "

" Is Cheryl leaving ??? "

" No! I like Cheryl in the group! Love you ! <3 " 

" Serves her right, slut.... "

" Love you Chez! "

" She got a job back home i think... "

" Guys she's leaving because she got a job! Let her live her own life. "

" Good luck Cheryl! <3 "