Chapter 9

"Wooo, shot, shot, shots everybody!" Kassie shouted before slamming her head back and swallowing up a drink. Jodi and Jenn followed and laughed as they sat the single shot glass down. Cheryl made a face, as the sour drink burned the back of her throat. "Ew, what is that?!" Cheryl coughed a little. "Light weight...just drink up!" Kassie nudged her. "Four more!" Kassie raised her hand in the air and called over a bartender. Cheryl sighed as she stood and turned around from the bar, looking at people as they sat, stood, talking, drinking, dancing. "Here" Kassie smiled at her putting a glass in front of her. "What is that?!" Cheryl turned her nose up.

Sighing Kassie pushed it to her. Cheryl took it. "It smells like mouthwash!" She complained. "Its peppermint schnapps." Kassie looked at her with a straight face. Cheryl took it and tried it, the liquid running down her throat and stung as she screwed her face. "More!" Kassie shoued. "Woah calm down. Dont spend everything in here on the first night!" Jenn took Kassie's arm. Cheryl turned and looked at the bartender. "Can i have a...strawberry daiquiri?" She sighed. The bartender smiled and nodded as he collected up the girls drinks.

"Hey, can you add ice to mine?" Kassie asked. "Stop annoying the poor guy!" Jenn told her. "No...im not. Am i annoying you? Just tell me" Kassie asked him. He smiled at them all and laughed. "No, its fine honest. Its good, usually i just get ordered around and get money thrown at me...." He told them as he shook a cocktail up. "Oh, thats sad....your good at that" Kassie smiled at him. Jenn nudged her as she laughed nervously. "Thanks, i like my job" The guy admitted to them as he threw it in the air and caught it, opening it and pouring the red drink into a glass. He put a straw, and umbrella, and a little sparkle twizzler in the glas before sliding it over to Cheryl and grinned.

"Wow!" Kassie practically drooled. "Thanks" Cheryl nodded and rested her hands on the bar at the glass. "Here you girls go!" He ordered their drinks up. "So you girls having a holiday here?" He asked as he wiped down the bar with a cloth. "Uh, yeah. How'd you guess?" Jenn asked. Shrugging he smiled. "Just wondered. Its a fun location" He told them. "Yeah, pity we couldnt stay here..." Kassie sighed. "Oh, after a while you do get a little tired of it. I mean, ive been here three years and if it werent for the job....i would hate it here. Constant hot weather, screaming teenagers thinkings they own the bar, posh adults thinking they own the casinos....its the grand holiday destination" He chuckled.

"Here's me think that was Ibiza....or marbella?" Kassie giggled looking at the girls. "Oh yeah, this is in the top five...you girls are like the only normal non screaming girls ordering cocktails and sipping the up off each others bodies and guys asses!" He laughed. "Wow, so we're the normal ones?" Jodi giggled. "Yeh, and i love it" The bartender laughed, before grinning at them. Cheryl half smiled and turned to the room again as she watched people. She took her purse. "Where you going?" Kassie soon asked. "Bathroom" Cheryl smiled and walked off. Looking for the bathroom, and finally finding it Cheryl made her way into a cubicle.

Afterwards she stood washing her hands, and girls moved in and out, fixing their hair, gossiping, cheering, fixing their boobs that were falling out of their dresses and pouting in the mirror as they fluffed their hair and making their way back out to the club as their boobs made their way back out of the dresses. Cheryl looked down at her jeans, and party top and looked at herself in the mirror. She dried her hands off and pulled out her lipgloss as she re-applied it. She stuck it back in her purse and walked out the bathroom and stood outside the doors. She walked over to a small space and sighed as she looked out at everyone dancing, and disgustingly grinding agaisnt strangers. Yeah, that party scene wasnt hers.

Just then a guy walked past with a few friends laughing. "Oh is this yours?" One stopped and picked something up and smilied at her as he held a bangle in front of her eyes. "Oh, no...must be someone elses" She smiled and turned her face away as the smile dropped from her face. "Oh, okay...hey you okay?" He asked. Cheryl turned back to him and nodded. "Yeah, fine thanks..." She told him. "You sure...you want some company?" He asked. "No, its fine. Im uh, here with friends. I just needed some space" She told him. "Oh okay...you sure? " "Yes, thank you...go and...i dont want to ruin your night" Cheryl smiled waving her hand off. "Okay, well uh...have fun" He smiled before walking off.

-

Around ten minutes later Cheryl decided to head back to the bar. She walked out into the crowd and made her way back to them. "Hey, that was a long ass pee...." Kassie turned to her. "I just...needed some air" She sighed. "Another fresh drink Cheryl?" The bartender asked smiling. "Uh what?" Cheryl asked ."He knows our names...aint he a cutie?" Kassie giggled. "Oh my...." Cheryl shook her head. "Can i just get water...and ice?" Cheryl asked him. "Sure...." He nodded. "Hey, boo...come on.." Kassie sighed. "Look, i dont want to drink. To be honest, i just want to go home" She admited to the girls.

"Its nine...how about we stay for another hour and then head back?" Jenn asked smiling at her. "Here you go" The bartender slid over a tall glass of water. Cheryl sighed as she picked it up and at on a stool at the bar. "Give her an hour" Jenn smiled at Kassie and nudged her. Kassie sighed and nodded as she finished her drink. "She'll be fine" Jodi told Jenn.

11:30pm

"I love....ice cream...like...i could eat...a full...carton and..." "Shut up Kassie!" Jenn hushed her. "Can we go home now? She's wasted, good fo her" Cheryl stood up. "No shes just a little tipsy..." The bartender smiled. "After a few i started giving her lemoade in the soda" He chuckled. "Thats why! i thought it was lemon vodka!" Kassie giggled. "Yeah....thanks" Cheryl sighed and took her purse. "Im leaving...my ass is numb, im tired, and i hate...what even is this? Rave music from 2009?" Jenn looked at Jodi and laughed a little. "Lets get a cab..." Jodi nodded. "Thanks again" Jenn smiled at the bartender. "Toby!" He smiled. "Thanks Toby" Jodi nodde.

The girls headed outside and Cheryl sighed as she waved her hand out to a taxi cab. "You know, anymore sighs tonight...." Jodi smiled warmly at her. "I just wanna go back...and sleep. Im tired, and i need a bath" Cheryl told her. "Yeah i know. Sure..." Jodi smiled at her. The girls got into the cab and headed back to the hotel .

Getting Kassie into bed, the girls got changed into their PJs, and Cheryl ran herself a bath. Popping one of her bath bombs into the water, she watched it fizz. Someone knocked on the open door and Cheryl turned to see Jodi. "Hey, you okay?" She asked. "Yeah, im just not into the party scene" Cheryl sighed turning back to the water. "You've never been" Jodi nodded smiling. "Um...well i'll let you...have a nice soak" Jodi smiled as she turned towards the door. "Jodi?" Cheryl perked her head up. "Hmm" She smiled turning. "Today...i just...im sorry, i just dont like the idea of me liking anyone right now..." She told her.

Smiling Jodi nodded. "Dont worry Chez...we get it." Walking out the bathroom Jodi made her way into the main room. Cheryl looked at the water before turning off the water. She got out her PJs, shorts and a shirt and tied her hair up. She took her makeup off and washed her face before dipping into the bath, She lay back and relaxed. Wow, midnight and she was taking a bath...this was her style.