Chapter 49

October 1st. Noon.

Cheryl came down the stairs, on the phone to her mom.

"Now sweetie, have a good day! Im sad we wont see you!"

"I know mom, look...dont worry okay. Everything will be fine"

"Are you sure we cant send you something?! A gift? money?"

"Mom, when i get home you can get me something okay? Now i gotta go. I love you, tell dad i love him and i'll speak soon"

"Okay, Love you to Cheryl, bye honey"

Cheryl hung up and walked into the living room. Silence. It had banners on the wall, and balloons. Sighing with relief, Cheryl walked to the centre of the room, the girls must either be out or still sleeping. Hopefully. She cautiously turned and scanned the place. Taking a step towards the kitchen, the floorboards creeked a little and three faces popped out from behind the kitchen counter. Jumping out Jenn, Jodi and Kassie blew through party whistles and popped party poppers.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHERYL!" They all cheered. Jumping a little with fright, Cheryl shook her head as she laughed. "Guys!" She held her hand to her heart. "I told you not to fuss!" She shook her head. "Uh its your birthday!" Kassie sassed. "Another year older, and im only twenty, not twenty one" She sighed. "Hm, then next year you better be prepared" Kassie giggled as she hugged Cheryl. Jenn and Jodi hugged her too.

Do you really think we would listen to you, when you said no fuss?" Jenn giggled deviously. "Present time!" Jodi cheered bringing out a birthday bag. "Girls!" Cheryl shook her head. "Open it, it isnt much but still..." Kassie smiled. Cheryl took out a card, and read what they had read inside. She sat down and put the card down as she took a box of chocolates. She smiled up at the girls, as she took out a champagne glass that had glitter on it. With the writing 'Birthday Girl' on it.

She dug down to the bottom and pulled out a box, she opened it to reveal a beautiful bracelet, with an infinity symbol with tiny diamonds and four circles. All with the girl's names printed into them. "Oh my gosh..." Cheryl gasped. "This is beautiful! Thank you so much!" Cheryl grinned at the girls as she got up and hugged them tight. "Awh! You deserve babe." Kassie kissed her cheek. "You didnt have to get me anything! A card would be sufficient" She told them. "Hey, your our sister, we're making a fuss!" Jenn giggled.

Just then the door went. The girls looked at each other. Kassie shrugged. "Will i get it?" Cheryl offered. "Who is it?" Jodi asked and Jenn shrugged. Cheryl made her way to the door and unlocked it before opening it "Ah!" She gasped as a massive teddy bear looked at her. Michael's head popped from the side of it and so did Luke's from the other side. "Hello!" Ashton grinned as he walked forward. "Happy Birthday!" Michael smiled with his eyes closed. "What the...?!" Cheryl giggled. "Thought this was cute! And you love blue right!" Calum told her as they walked in.

"How did you know?" Cheryl asked. "Well, Luke said" Calum shrugged. "Oh that is adorable!" Jenn gasped as the girls walked out of the living room. "Yeah, Happy Birthday!" Luke smiled sweetly at her. "Aww, thank you guys!" Cheryl took the teddy bear from Michael. "Well glad you like it! Just got looked at like we're weirdos as we came here!" Calum laughed. "I get that..." Kassie widened her eyes.

"Well, we thought we would come by and drop this off. We're busy today...at the studio and stuff so we wont be free" Luke sighed. "Ah! that sucks!" Kassie complained. "Yeah, we're busy all day, and most of tonight soo....we'll celebrate later" Mikey winked. "Thank you" Cheryl held the massive teddy to Jenn before she hugged the boys. "He'll have to stay here when i travel...dont know what to do with it when we go back home!" Cheryl laughed.