Chapter 51

10pm

"Does, anyone want another drink?" Mikey asked the girls. "Uh, yes please" Jenn smiled at him. Kassie growled a little and narrowed her eyes. "How many have you had?!" Kassie asked Jenn and Michael. "Uh...three beers..." Mikey chuckled a little. "Yeah, three vodka and cokes." Jenn made a face. "Ill be back in a minute" Michael nodded and walked off. "Well, im gonna go to the bathroom right now" Cheryl smiled as she stood up.

Walking through some people, she headed upstairs and to the bathroom. On her way back down from the bathroom she passed people. Recieving some Hi's and hey's. Lovely people! Cheryl walked towards the main room with her friends, she closed her purse looking down at it and someone walked into her road, bumping right into her. "Oh im sorry!" Cheryl smiled as she looked up. "No its fine...my fault" The man smiled at her. Cheryl's eyes widened as a smile grew on the guys face.

"Cheryl!" He grinned. "Jesse? What are you doing here?!" She asked confused. "Uh, im here on a job! Taking photos...but ah...the job got cancelled" He nodded at her. "What are you doing here?" He smiled at her. "Uhm, i got invited. Im friends, with the hoasts...friends?" She told him. "Oh cool!" He smiled at her. "So...why are you in New York?" SHe asked. "Just doing jobs" He nodded at her. "Uhm...cool..." She looked around.

"Yeah, the job got cancelled but i still got invited" He smiled at her. "Thats good...is Lea here?" She asked him. "No. We...I decided to break things off...it wasnt right, she was too....she just wanted someone to get through college with...showing off." He sighed. "Oh im sorry...im sure your not that special" Cheryl smiled. "Aw, thanks..." He laughed. "Did you get the flowers on your birthday?" He asked. "Yeah, thank you! There were beautiful" She told him.

"Small word. My cousin knowing your friend." He told her. "Yes, Spencer didnt even say." Cheryl smiled. "No, i dont think my Uncle peter knows about you girls using the house...but my Aunt Veronica knows" He chuckled. "Yes, thank you very much to her!" Cheryl laughed a little awkwardly. "Wow, you look...great" He grinned at her. "Uh, thanks...Jesse.." She smiled. "Are you here alone...or..." "No, im here with my friends." She told him. "Oh! Your high school girl friends?" He asked.

"Yeah, and..." She turned. "With my other...school friends..." She turned back to him. "Ex boyfriends? Well, well, well...did they come crawling back?" He asked sounding slightly cocky. Jesse could be sarcastic, and the way he would use his voice, sometimes made you doubt your decisions. "No. We're all still friends. They are the friends with the hoast." She told him. "Oh really?! What makes them so special?" He smirked. "Uh, theyre in the music business" Cheryl scratched her nose.

Cheryl walked over to her friends, and the boys again. Jesse following behind. "Uh guys...this is Jesse. He was in a class of mine in college" She smiled introducing him. Calum, and Luke stared at him as Ashton smiled. "Hey, there...Im Ash!" He grinned cheerfully. The girls looked at him shocked, then at Cheryl. "Yeah...." Cheryl trailed off a little awkwardly before sitting down. "What is he doing here?!" Kassie whispered in Cheryl's ear.

"Hello its nice to meet you all. Cheryl always spoke about you girls" He smiled his white teeth at them. "Oh, yeah...wow. Nice to meet you" Jenn smiled at him. Jesse sat down, beside Cheryl in the other seat, as they both face Luke. Someone tapped Cheryl's shoulder and she looked up to see Michael. "Your drink beautiful" He smiled. "Oh thanks" She took it from him. "Whos the dude?" He asked. "An old college classmate" Cheryl told him quietly. Michael stood up and put his hand out shaking it from side to side as he made a face.

He then handed Kassie's drink to her. "There you go babe" He winked. Cheryl turned back, entering into a conversation she wanted to be kept hidden. "So, you must be Luke!" Jessie smiled holding his hand out. "Yeah, i am" Luke smiled at him shaking his hand. "Good to meet you. Cheryl said you were in the music business?" Jesse asked. "Yeah, me and my band." Luke referred to Calum, Michael and Ashton. "Cool! Have i heard of ya?" Jesse asked.