Chapter 14

9pm

"Wow this is beautiful at night" Jenn sighed as the girls sat at a small wall at the beach. "I know, sun's going down, and the water...is perfect" Cheryl smiled. "Yeah, what shall we do tomorrow girls?" Jodi asked looking to her right where all the girls sat. "Hmm, we've done shopping in Palm Springs..but i guess we could check out some malls here..." Cheyl suggested. "Oh, how about we go to universal?" Jenn asked. "Hm, that akward moment when your in LA and dont know what to do" Kassie giggled a litte as she watched some people walk past them near the water.

"Yeah, we can check the mall....i know theres a huge mall just an hour away i think..." Jodi pouted. "We should hike to the Hollywood sign" Jenn laughed. "Ha, okay i dont think so. Slow down there" Kassie turned her attention to the girls. "We shoud go for a walk though...like sometime. Just explore the grounds" Cheryl smiled. "Chez? I dont know if you know me...and you should, but i dont do that sort of stuff" Kassie put her hand on her chest. "Yeah, Kass just parties..." Jodi shook her head smiling. "Not all the time...but most of the time" Kassie grinned. "Yet, shes such a sweet person" Jenn put her hand on Kassie's shoulder. "Its a gift" Kassie giggled making the girls laugh.

"So shopping tomorrow...okay, we can do that" Jodi nodded. "I think its just a time we need to relax here...y'know, no problems...no drama...nothing to make us...get caught up in worrying right now" Jenn sighed with relief as she dug her toes into the sand. "Yeah, i can definitely get used to that!" Kassie sighed. "I thought you had no worries...." Jodi looked at Jenn. "I didnt really...just stress with passing classes and well....boys can stress you too" Kassie sighed. "You said you were seeing thr same guy for three months" Cheryl turned to her. "Yeah i was...but flirting with guys takes effort from you, especially when.....by the way...i wasnt in a relationship with him" Kassie raised an eyebrow.

"Harmless fun...." Jenn nudged Cheryl. Cheryl giggled and turned to Jodi. "Just fun time sex..." She told her as she shook her head. "And im not a slut..." Kassie reminded them, "We dont call you anything...we wouldnt!" Jenn told her. "I know, thats why i love you all!" Kassie giggled.

The boys P.O.V

"Thanks guys, bye!" Ashton held his hand up with his signature rock sign as he and the boys walked away from a few girls. "I love meeting the fans" Mikey smiled all warmly. "Yeah, i dont have food in my teeth do I?" Calum asked and Luke laughed. "Shut up dude" Luke shook his head. "What? Once it goes viral..." Calum shook his head. "Oh, we know...you should too..." Ashton raised an eyebrow. "Oh that was ages ago!" Calum laughed. "Dude, your dicks online...that aint ever going away" Michael laughed. "Shut up!" Calum walked along the street with the guys.

"You idiot" Ashton laughed as she shoved Calum a little. "Leave him alone, he's just learning" Luke smiled sarcastically making Ashton laugh. "Are we going back home or what?" Calum raised his arm in front of him. "Yeah, back to the studio tomorrow....." Michael smiled as the walked along near the sea front.

"....You could just imagine life size spider man, and ninja turtles walking around!" Michael told them excitedly. "Look, we're thinking about it. I think derpcon would be an awesome idea. Fans from all over could come here, and meet us, we could perform for them!" Ashton grinned. "I think it sounds cool too! Meet and greet...singing, and even the guys can meet each other y'know...we are a fam" Luke shrugged. "I agree! It'd be fucking awesome!" Michael told them. "We could even dress up!" Michael gasped. Calum began to chuckle. "Im being serious! Just like dont stop! we could dress up in our superhero costumes and...."

"Arrgh, alright!" A voice shrieked and the boys turned. Seeing four people sitting on a wall near the beach and they were girls. They could tell with the way they laughed. "Hmm, looks like their having fun" Calum squinted. "Hm, yeah..." Michael looked at the girl waving her arms in the air, as she laughed. "Im serious!" She told the other three girls with her.

"Their just having fun. Leave them be, boys" Ashton smiled as they walked on past them. Michael shook his hair at the side a little as he looked at the four girls, their backs to them as they walked past. "Yeah, anyway. We can put on our costumes!" Michael said turning to the boys again. "In LA heat, us performing in those costumes! i have a fucking beanie and goggles!" Calum told Michael. "Dont forget those chic magnet socks!" Luke laughed as he nudged Calum. Cal turned to Luke with a straight face. "Hey, shut up! Dr Fluke" Calum sort of mocked. "Says you....'girls favourite colours are green and yellow" Luke laughed.

Calum pushed Luke as he huffed a little. "My costume was better than yours" Luke defended as he smiled. "I had an awesome cape! Mine was the best" Michael butted in. "Can we just....focus on how to get this sorted first....please?" Ashton chuckled. "You had your underwear on outside your damn costume!" Calum told Luke. "Hey....! So did I!" Ashton made a face. "And...he saved that big arse cat!" Michael laughed mocking slightly. "HEY!" Ashton whined. "Fuck you!" Calum laughed pushing Luke into Michael. "OI!" Michael shouted loudly. "Hey, dont swear! I told you...especially out in public!" Ashton told off Calum.

The girls P.O.V

"I was being serious....thats awesome, and fun...if you get caught, you get caught" Kassie shrugged. "Its embarassing Kass! Imagine getting caught having sex on a desk in your class room!" Jenn turned to the girls. "It was called a study room" Kassie smiled. "What? Books make you horny?" Jodi laughed making Cheryl snigger. "Well, considering he was acting all teachy....and he just looked at me and the rest was done lying down" Kassie giggled. "Oh be quiet you!" Jenn laughed pushing Kassie a little

"I cant believe that!" Cheryl laughed as she covered a hand over her mouth. "Its Kassie...believe it..." Jodi spoke before they all heard a loud voice.

"OI!" A voice shouted. The girls turned around and saw four guys in the distance walking on. One soon pushed the other beside him as they walked on. "Stupid idiotic boys" Kassie groaned as she turned back around. "All the same..." Jodi sighed. "Some are...some not" Cheryl turned to Jodi and smiled. "Typical LA boys..." Jenn turned back around as she sighed.

"So, anyway....talking about the weekend at college. I got a story for you all!" Jodi giggled as the girls turned to her.

(Hey everyone! What do you all think of this story so far?! I'm liking right it, just trying to remember stuff from 'Everything i didnt say' :P Anyway...should they all meet soon?! Finally bump into each other?! :O haha <3 )