Chapter 72

Cheryl began to open her eyes, not knowing where she was. Something was annoying her, there was something buzzing on her side and she moved annoyed. "Mmm" She sighed before opening her eyes fully. She looked up to see Luke above her, he had his arms wrapped around her, and she was cuddled into him. They were face to face, except Luke's face was above her head, as he wall tall.

"Luke?" Her sleepy voice asked. "Luke." She asked again. "Mmm?" He moved a little. "Something i vibrating" She told him. "Huh?" He spoke grovally. "Something is vibrating against me" She moved from his arms a little. "Oh..." He opened his eyes. "Sorry, my phone is in my jeans" He sighed and dropped his eyes from Cheryl and reached for his phone. "Uhhh" Cheryl rolled over and groaned a little.

"Shit!" Luke jumped up. "Argh!" Cheryl screamed a little, with the fright she got. "What the fuck?" Cheryl turned to him. "Ive got multiply messages from the guys, and six missed calls" He looked at her. "Why?" Cheryl asked. "Its nearly four thirty, and we're at the studio at five" He told her. "Oh my gosh, im sorry!" Cheryl sat up. "No, no! Dont be" He told her. "You have to go!" Cheryl told him. "How are you feeling?" He asked her. "Luke, Im fine. You have to go." Cheryl sat up straight, and rubbed her eye.

"I dont want to leave...." "Luke! Seriously...thank you. I actually feel a little better" Cheryl smiled, admitting to him. "Really?" He asked smiling. Cheryl nodded. "What a difference...someone can do" She blushed slightly looking at him. Luke chuckled quietly, as he moved hair from Cheryl's face which fell out of her ponytail. They sat quietly for a moment, before Cheryl widened her eyes. "Your going to end up in trouble if your not there!" She smiled and nudged him off her bed.

"I'll walk you down..." Cheryl began. "No, you stay...." He turned to her. "Im fine! please...." Cheryl stood, and looked up at him. Luke shoved on his converse and looked around for his zipper. Taking it from the chair he turned to Cheryl. "Im...fine..." Cheryl smiled. "I dont feel as bad as what i did." She admitted to him. Luke nodded and headed out her room and Cheryl followed. They walked down the stairs and Luke looked around. "Im surprised...the girls arent back" He told her.

"Its only half four...thats too early from them" Cheryl laughed a little. "Well, they should be home soon...text me later, i'll give you a call" He nodded as they got to the door. "Yeah, sure...thanks for coming over" She smiled and yawned. Luke smiled and wrapped his arm around her neck, hugging her. "Your welcome." He kissed her temple. "Glad your feeling better" He nodded. Cheryl sighed and nodded.

He turned, to open the door but turned back to Cheryl. "What?" SHe smiled at him. He quickly leaned down and pecked her lips before heading out the door. "See ya" He sighed as he left. Cheryl watched as he walked down the pathway and out into the street. He waved from the sidewalk, before crossing the road. Cheryl stood, shocked a little. Staring out into the street, she then shook her head and closed the door.

"Uhh....okay" Cheryl laughed a little as she felt herself going red. She touched her mouth before walking to the stairs. She didnt know what just happened, and quite frankly...she didnt know how to feel about it. It was...unexpected.