Chapter 88

24th December. The next morning.

Cheryl rolled over onto her side as she began to wake up. Sighing, she yawned before opening her eyes. She looked up at a ceiling that didnt belong in her room. Oh right, she wasnt in her room. She looked around the empty room, and to the open window where the draft flew in. Cuddling into the duvet, the covers touched her bare skin.

Being startled a little, the door opened and in walked Luke. Sweatpants on, flat hair, and vest top. "Morning." His voice, deep greeted her. "Hi." She simply spoke softly. "What time is it?" She asked. "Going on 11, actually." He chuckled walking over to her. "Your parents...." Cheryl began, her eyes widening. "Dont worry, they dont know. My dad is on late shift, isnt home and ive persuaded my mom to go out." He told her sitting down on the bed.

"Really?" Cheryl asked. "Mm, she loves chrismas shopping...well shopping in general and well, she is getting some stuff in to complete christmas lunch tomorrow" He smiled, cutely at her. Nodding Cheryl then sighed a little relief. She looked at Luke as he stared at her, smiling like an idiot. She raised her arm and brushed her fingers through the front of his hair before a shiver went through her. "Ooh" She sighed.

"Oh! Here." He got up quickly, sorry it was kinda stuffy this morning" He chuckled looking around his drawers. "Im not surprised" Cheryl giggled and looked up at Luke who turned a little red as he looked at her. He picked a shirt out of his drawer then closed his window. "Still snowing a little" He told her, as he handed her a shirt. "Thank you" She mumbled a little taking it from him. Turning it around, it was his sleeping with sirens shirt. His famous one from back at school.

"Hey, havent seen this in a while!" She grinned a little. "I know...i keep it here" He shrugged. Cheryl slipped it on, as it drooped a little on her. She leaned over the bed, and looked on the floor. "Ha....oops" She giggled a little as she picked up her underwear. Luke began to chuckle as his cheeks soon flustered a deep shade of pink. That made Cheryl laugh out loud. "You idiot" She smirked before laying down and slipping them on.

"Ah..." She sighed and took hair from her face. "You hungry?" Luke smiled at her. "A little...are you?" She asked and watched as he nodded. "You got...pancake mix? or flour and eggs? I'll make my pancakes?" She giggled. "Your on. Nutella." He told her. Cheryl smiled and nodded as she brought her legs out from under his duvet and sat beside him. He looked at her before moving in slightly and then stopping. He looked into Cheryl eyes, before she put an arm around his neck and kissed him. He kissed her back before he wrapped his arm around her waist and hugging her.

"Come on. Pancakes wont make themselves" Cheryl giggled as she stood up.

-

It was nearly 12 when Cheryl had managed to make four pancakes, with some chocolate in the middle. She felt warm arms go around her waist as she flipped them onto a plate. "I wish i could wake up to this every morning" Luke whispered in her ear before kissing her cheek. "Yeah, that would be awesome" She admitted. "You all cleaned up?" She asked, giggling as they kinda had a flour fight. "From your mess?" Luke smirked. "Oi, you started it first!" She told him.

"Mmm...." He hummed a little. "Yeah, i dont like anyone win" She laughed as she put the pan down. "Theres some nutella in the middle. So, its up to you if you want anything on them. Butter, syrup, nutella....?" She turned to him slightly. "Okay, thank you" He kissed her cheek again before letting go of her. He walked over to his cupboard and took out some syrup before lifting the plates, and sitting them down at his table. Cheryl washed up the dishes she used before drying her hands.