Chapter 63

**Flashback!**

It was Lunch time and the girls sat outside. Like usual. They all sat at a bench and talked for the 40 minutes, they managed to get altogether at school. "Y'know, its actually pretty weird to call ourselves sophmores. Like in a way, we have no worries, but at the same time we only have two years left..." Jenn told them as they sat down.

"Dont pressure us Jenn!" Kassie groaned as she opened her bottle of water. "To be honest, the faster this place finishes it'll be awesome" Cheryl sighed sitting down. "And who fucked you off this morning?" Kassie turned to her. Cheryl shook her head, but the girls stared at her. "Just those idots." Cheryl told them. "Oh, Michael and his 'sqaud' Yeah, he's been pissing me off all morning too!" Jenn told them.

"Yeah, and like...the other week Luke burned a comment to me outside a class...in front of everyone!" Cheryl sighed. "What?!" Kassie sassed. "What the fuck did he say?!" She demanded. Siging Cheryl looked at them. "Just said...i was...i dont know. I think it was a discreet way of saying i was ugly." Cheryl smiled. "You're not ugly Chez, your beautiful. He's probably jealous, because he cant get a girl like you" Kassie reassured her. "Hold on, Luke....Hemmings?" Jodi asked. "Yeah...is that his surname?" Cheryl asked. "Yeah, he's in my maths class. He said that?! He doesnt say shit in my class, quieter than a whole libabry that boy" Jodi raised an eyebrow.

"Oh, then maybe he was showing off in front of his, pricks of friends." Kassie told them. "I just stay out of they're way" Jenn sighed. "You shouldnt. Be you, fuck them" Kassie sighed. "Yeah, i bet he was just showing off...Cheryl, seriously...he is so quiet." Jodi widened her eyes at her. "I couldnt care what they...or he thought of me. Stupid boys" Cheryl smiled.

It was the end of Lunch time, and Cheryl didnt want to go to class. She had drama and she was in the class with Luke. The first time back in that class with him since he was that asshole in the corriodor. He was quiet in drama too, maybe Jodi was right, and he just shows off with his friends. "Okay, well see you at hometime!" Kassie called as they all left each other.

Cheryl got to the classroom door, and looked in. A few students sat, only around ten people were in her class, and that included herself. Cheryl sighed a litttle as she walked in and sat down. It was known as the 'choir room' she still thought they copied that name. It was a big room, where the drama people meet up, so thats why they deicided to take the drama classes in there too. Sometimes they headed to the concert hall, where the stage was if they were practicing or performing anything.

Looking up, Cheryl spotted Luke walk in. He was smiling, as he left one of his friends at the door. He was in and towards the seats when he noticed Cheryl. His smile vanished, and his eyes darted away from her. He walked over a few seats away from her and sat down. He kept his head down. Narrowing her eyes at him she stared over at him. She was disturbed by her teacher. Mr Mathews, he was a nice teacher, good at his job and was a hit with the girls. They had had a crush on him...except her. He was more like a friend teacher to her rather than that teacher who she had a crush on.

He was in his late 20s, loved acting, singing and performing overall. He always had a task or a cool assigment for them. Always let them listen to music, he even spoke with them like a friend. "Heyy guys!" He greeted them as he walked in. "Okay, so...today we're gonna be talking about...dreams!" He wrote on the white board. "Hit me with them, go!" He smiled. Typical answers got thrown out.

"Famous!" "Rich!" "Pornstar!" Cheryl shook her head at te idiotic people in her class. Mr Mathews began to chuckle. "Uhm not dreams...even though you would wish Jake..." He raised an eyebrow. "Your dreams....are not because you cant achieve them...your dreams, is what makes you...tackle eveything in life until you achive it!" Mr Mathews grinned. "So, lets start...Bella?" He pointed to the girl at the end of the front row of seats. "Uhm...singer" She shrugged. "See, you shrug at that...but some of us have heard you sing, and you are really good! Your in the music group, all you have to do is reach for that dream!" He smiled at her.

"Right! Everyone, write your names down on a piece of paper...and put them in this!" He held out a small box. Going along everyone, people put their names in the box. "Cool, right...so...whos next...Cheryl?" He smiled. Darted her eyes at him she gulped a little. "Uhm...i dont know...i like...makeup, and photography" SHe told him. "Photography! Do you have a camera? do you snap photos?" He asked. "Yeah, i love to...take walks and snap pictures of wildlife and stuff" She told him. "See! You have to keep that going, and believe in it!" He told her.

"Yeah, i guess" She nodded at him. "Right, okay then...so im going to pick names out of this box. The two names, i will pair you up. Your going to discuss what you want to do in life...your dreams, and yeah....you guys need to get to know each other" He smiled and started picking out names. After a minute or two everyones name got called out, except from Cheryls...and someone who she didnt want to even look at. "Okay, last two....Cheryl....and....Luke!" Mr Mathews smiled. "Okay, Luke...you head on over, and i'll get back to you all in around...ten minutes" He smiled.

Cheryl looked over as Luke stood up. Perfect. Just what she wanted. Luke headed over and sat down beside her. Cheryl sat and looked ahead at the door, she wanted to leave. Luke sat with his head down slighty, his folder on his knees. Cheryl turned to him and he looked at her. Okay, he was cute...but it wasnt fair, he was an ass. "Uhm....you like photography?" He quietly asked her. Cheryl sat looking at him. "Im sorry, but i dont see the need in telling you what i want to do in life if all you care about is tearing me down" She told him.

"What?" He asked. "Oh, dont play dumb. You, the other week...you acting smart in front of your friends" She told him. Wow, sudden burst of confidence. "I uh....im sorry" He shrugged. "I dont give a shit...your an ass...so what is it you want to do...?" She asked. He looked at her. "Uhm music..." He told her. "Cool, so i like photography, and you like Music. We know about each other" She told him before opening her folder. Luke sat looking at her, she noticed and turned to him. "What? Am i not ugly to look at today?" She asked.

"I didnt mean that" He told her. "Oh course...i believe you" She smiled sweetly at him. His eyes lit up a little. Cheryl looked at him. "What?" She asked. Luke shook his head. "Nothing...I...You..." He stuttered a little. "You're hair is sticking out...at the side" She told him. Luke pressed his hair into his head, and swooped it over his forehead again. They both looked at each other and Cheryl could feel herself starting to smile. Luke smiled at her too. "So...you like music?" SHe asked. He nodded. "Do you sing?" She asked. "Yeah, i do...." He blushed a little.

"Wow, what music do you like?" She asked. "Uhm...blink 182, foo fighters...good charlotte...." He started to list off. "Wow...foo fighters are awesome, i like blink...." She smiled at him. "Really?" He asked. "Yeah, i like them...i love all time low, fall out boy, sleeping with sirens" She told him. "No way, thats awesome!" He grinned at her. "Yeah..." Cheryl smiled.

The bell rang after class and Cheryl walked to the door. "So, have you heard fall out boys newish album?" Luke asked walking up to Cheryl. She turned and nodded. "Oh yeah, got it, love it" She smiled as they walked out of the room. "Yeah Its awesome, I...." "Luke!" A voice shouted. They both turned and Michael and Calum stood. "You coming to last period?" Michael shouted. "Oh hey V!" Michael shouted to Cheryl. "...V...?" She asked quietly.

She turned to Luke and then turned around. "Its good to know your into cool music." She smiled before walking off. "Cheryl...." Luke spoke, but she walked on. "Dude come on!" Michael told him. Luke walked to them. "You into her?" Michael asked. Luke shook his head...he didnt want to admit he did. Not yet.

**End of Flashback**