Chapter 18

"She's been in there for a while" Jenn sighed as she turned to Kassie. "Im sure...shes fine" Kassie smiled. "You hesitated!" Jenn quickly turned to her. "What?! No..." Kassie shook her head. "Your still doing it! Stop it" Jenn tol her. "Guys, what are you doing?!" Jodi walked up to them. "Chery has been in the bathroom for a long time!" Jenn turned to Jodi. "Jenn, she's in the shower. She'll be washing her hair....and....just thinking. Leave her" Jodi shook her head.

Jenn sighed and began to sob. "Hey! Whats wrong?!" Kassie grabbed her arm. Jodi turned and walked back over to  her. "Im just...im so stupid! Our friend, could be in here crying her eyes out. Just because i was too fucking stupid to bring up the past!" Jenn covered her face. "I feel bad! I feel guilty" Jenn told the girls. "Hey...hey no dont think that. Whether you looked them up or not, you didnt know they were going to be at that restaurant last night. Neither of us did" Jodi shook her head. "Im the stupid one...i always have been" Jenn took a breath. "No! dont ever say that!" Kassie put an arm arond her. "No, your not!" Jodi wrapped her around her as the three girls hugged.

"Its not like...we can get this sorted. We dont have their numbers anymore and they could be anywhere" Jodi sighed. Kassie nodded as she looked at Jenn. "Im scared to go now..." Jenn admited to them. "What? why?" Kassie asked. "Because, in case we or I bump into them. I dont know what to say...or do..." Jenn told them. "Its scary how it can go from, a harmless crush, to being with them...to loving them...then splitting up and being scared to bump into them" Jenn sighed as she wiped tears away from her cheeks.

"Dont ever think that Jenn. If we were to see them again...we keep it short and sweet" Kassie told her. "Hah, like what? Hi...remember that time we dated? But now just forget about it. They probably get all girls throwing themselves at them...and we're nothing to them anymore" Jenn began to sob again. "No, im sure Calum still cares about you Jenn" Jodi soothed her. "Yeah, like...he practically came back from Australia to be with you...and he gave you that ring" Kassie told her. "He loved you....you could see it in his eyes, everytime he looked at you." Jodi grinned. "I knew that look" Kassie smiled at Jodi. "Ash...." Jodi nodded as she blushed.

"Did he really?" Jenn sniffed. "Yeah, Cal did love you" Jodi nodded at her. "I know....kinda what you mean. Luke used to look at Cheryl like that....his eyes on her when she laughed. When she smiled..." Jenn told the girls. "What? That look he always done before he bit that piercing?" Kassie giggled. "MmHm...his eyes would light up" Jenn smiled. "Wow, maybe we mis-judged those guys..."Jodi looked at Kassie. "They were idiots...but our idiots...." Kassie nodded.

Through the other side of the bathroom door, Cheryl stood. Listening in at the girls. Tears streaming down her face. She sighed as she wiped them from her cheeks, but more kept on coming from her eyes. She walked over and sat down on the closed toilet, looking up at the shower and at the running water. She looked down at her wrist, tracing the tattoo....the boys got her for her birthday. Her 18th.

*Flashback*

"Dont touch it!" Cheryl giggled as Luke lightly traced his finger on her wrist. "Im not!" He chuckled. Cheryl looked up at him as she smiled watching him. "Was it sore?" He asked. "A little...its just a scratching sensation" Cheryl shrugged still looking at him. "What?" He asked still a hold of her wrisit. "What do you mean?" She asked him. "Your looking at me...." Luke looked at her, his smile on his lips. "Im...not" Cheryl lied as she looked away.

"Dont lie...." Luke smirked at her. "I am not lying Mr Hemmings" She giggled as she looked at him. "Your still doing it!" He told her before sighing. "FIne...i was...and...?" Cheryl raised an eyebrow and pouted a little. "Dont..." Luke chuckled. "What?!" Cheryl laughed as she slapped his knee. His eyes fixed on hers as his eyes glistened. His blue eyes on hers. "You...are...special..." Luke smiled at her. "Am i?...." Cheryl asked, butterflies growing in her stomach. "Yeah, and i was a complete asshole to push you around back then...." He shook his head.

"Hey, its done...in the past" Cheryl whispered to him as she took his chin. "Cheryl...." He spoke.....

"Cheryl.....Cheryl?....."

*End of Flashback*

"Cheryl?!" The voice snapped Cheryl back into reality. "What?!" She called out from the bathroom. "Are you okay sweetie?" Kassie's voice asked her. Cheryl nodded. "Yes! Im fine" She told her as she wiped away her tears. "Im fine..." She told her again as she looked around the bathroom.

"She's okay...just leave her in her own time..." Kassie smiled warmly at Jenn. "Okay..." Jenn nodded and walked off with Jodi. "I'll get us some ice tea" Jodi told the both as she and Jenn walked down the stairs. Kassie nodded and waited. She knocked again. "Chez? Theres some ice tea downstairs, when your ready." She smiled a little. There was a moment of silence. "Okay....thank you" Cheryl told her from the other side of the door. Kassie nodded and sighed before following behind the girls.