Chapter 79

"Its gonna be weird here tonight, without Mikey" Kassie sighed as she looked at the girls. "I know, cant believe the dork lost his passport!" Cheryl giggled a little. The girls were in a car, heading to a party they were invited along with the boys. "Hm! Its not exactly surpirsing is it?" Jenn smiled. "Oi!" Kassie laughed a little. Jenn shrugged and then nudged Cheryl. "So, is Zach going to be....at this party?" She smiled. Turning, Cheryl turned to her with an eyebrow raised. "Uh...yeah the all time low boys will all be there" She told her. "Why?" She asked. "No reason!" Jenn smiled.

Cheryl looked at Kassie, and watched as she shrugged before looking at her phone. Sighing, Cheryl looked out the window as they drew up to a house and soon flashes disturbed them. "What the....?!" Jodi began. "Oh shit!" Kassie whined a little. "Girls, be careful!" The driver warned them as the door flew open. Soon Dave, popped his head in. "Come on, quickly girls" He told them. They all got out the car safetly and headed into the house. Music filled they're ears and people stood and sat around chatting and drinking.

"Awesome!" Kassie giggled as Dave left them to look around. "Ready to mingle?" Kassie looked at the girls. "Sure, but I..." Cheryl began. "Oh-oh!" Jenn giggled and turned to Jodi. Zach stood a few feet away from the girls, in the lounge looking area. Beer in hand, he smiled at the girls then Cheryl as Rian stood with him. "You defo have an admirer!" Jodi giggled. "Shut up!" Cheryl found herself go red. "Awh, come on. Lets head over!" Kassie looped arms with Cheryl and the girls headed towards the guys.

"I wonder where the guys are. Probably..." Kassie stopped and pulled Cheryl back to her. Jenn and Jodi turned and looked at them. "Whats up?" Jenn asked. "Shit...is that?" Kassie looked at Cheryl. Cheryl turned to where Kassie was staring to see Ashton, beer in hand talking to a guy. He was laughing and someone was beside him. Someone....a little too familiar for Cheryl and Kassie's liking. Looking at Kassie, Cheryl widened her eyes and then shook her head. "Kassie?!" Jenn demanded.

"Hey you lot!" A deep voice disturbed them. Turning Calum walked to them smiling. "Hey..." Jenn half smiled. "Whats up?" He asked. "Nothing, uh..." She then turned to Cheryl and Kassie. "We uh...Hi...haaa" Kassie began to stutter as she looked at Jodi. "Am...I missing something?" Calum chuckled a little. "Hey girls! You made it" Ashton walked up behind Calum and looked at them. "Hi!" Jodi grinned, looking at him. "Why wouldnt we?!" Jenn smiled, but her smile faded as someone appeared beside Ash.

"Girls...this is Leigha. You guys havent met, but she's been a friend of ours for a while" He smiled at them. A tall, light brown headed girl stood beside Ash with a crop top on and skirt. High heels, and a smile on her face. "Hello. Its nice to meet you" Her voice, kind of soft but a slight tone of fakeness couldnt help but be heard. Cheryl looked at her as she felt Kassie grip onto her arm. "Uh...Hi" Jenn spoke a little slowly. "Leigha?" Jodi repeated. "You must be Jodi. Ive heard about you....and all of you. Your all so beautiful" Leigha complimented them.

"Really? Funny, we havent really heard about you." Kassie butted out with. "Ahh! Its nice to meet you!" Cheryl giggled a little, holding back Kassie's arm. Calum made a smiling face, yet looked like he was trying not to laugh. "What Kassie means to say is...we havent heard much about you but...." "The girls are everything...we've all been friends for a few years now. Always have each others backs...im sure you'll get on awesome with them!" Ashton smiled, before sipping some beer. "Im sure i will. I cant wait to hang out...." Leigha smiled, her jaw prominent as her teeth showed. She sipped some drink from a small straw, that was in a short glass.