Chapter 58

**First of all guys, i am sorry for not updating! Ive been busy and stuff, then when i finally remember too, its too late. But hopefully thats over with, and ill be updating reguarly! <3 <3 <3**

9pm

"So, I cant find Jenn or Calum and Jodi told me that she's off 'exploring' but Calum is nowhere to be seen either, and Mikey isnt helping me...have you seen them?" Kassie asked standing next to Luke, who was sitting with a beer in hand staring into space. "Luke...?" Kassie asked him. "Lucas?!" She spat out waving her and. "What?! Sorry!" He snapped back into reality and looked up at Kassie. "Are you okay....and where is Cheryl?" She asked him.

Luke sighed and shook her head. "Uh, she's over there with Zach...." He pointed before rubbing his eye. "Who?" She asked looking over, into the crowd. "Over there...Zach, hes uh, apart of her favourite band" He looked at Kassie. "Her favourite band...? What...All that....?" She asked looking at him. He chuckled a little at her poor knowledge of the name. "All time low" He nodded. "Oh yah! So is he the lead?" She asked. "No, he's the bass player." He told her.

"Okay, so not the cute one...well he is pretty cute...so wait, Cheryl spoke to him?" She turned asking, suprised. "He offered her a drink, and she said yes. They've been talking and laughing ever since" He told her. "So....she's exchanging conversation with a member of her favourite band, and your over here....alone?" She asked fixing her dress. "I...dont want to intrude" He admitted to her. "Luke...please! She looks like she's having fun...if you dont like it, go over" She pointed to them.

"No, leave them..i dont want to be a dick" He sighed. "No...your being the good guy...he may your friend but she's your ex...and its obvious you aint happy" She smiled at him. "Why would i not be happy?" Luke chuckled nervously. Shaking her head Kassie sighed. "Luke...dont be that silent guy. Talk to her...please. Now im away to try and find....Jenn, and also...im gonna talk to Chez!" Kassie widened her eyes to him before walking off.

Kassie made her way over to Cheryl and Zach. Both intrigued in their conversation. "Hello, sorry to but in but...have you seen Jenn?" Kassie asked Cheryl. Turning, Cheryl looked at Kassie. "Uhm, no i havent sorry Kass...why is everything okay?" She asked. "I wanted to talk to her but she's went missing...so's Cal" Kassie held her giggle in. Making a face, Cheryl knew what Kassie meant. "Anyway, its fine. I'll get her later....Hi I'm Kassie" Kass held out her hand.

Zach smiled and nodded at her as he shook her hand. "Im Zach, nice to meet you" He told her. "Zach...Zach...oh! All time low?!" She asked pointing. Cheryl raised her eyebrow at her. What was she up too? "Yes, i am..." He chuckled a little. "Ah, cool. No its just, i dont really listen to bands...but your an awesome band. Cheryl is a huge fan, in which i guess you know?" Kassie smiled. "Yes, i do. Uh, Luke introduced us all. Your lucky girls knowing those guys, their awesome" He nodded. "Their just as lucky knowing you girls. We've heard a lot about you all. All individually beautiful" He grinned at her.

"Ah yes, and following the piercing trend" Kassie pointed to her own nose, but meaning his. "Aw yeah, haha" Zach laughed. Cheryl stood smiling, in her quiet way. "Anyway...I was just talking to Luke, and he didnt know where Jenn was either so...I'm gonna go now, have fun, and see you later. Nice to meet you Zach...take care of her" She winked at him before walking off. "Oh no worries, i will." He told her. Making eye contact with Luke he looked at her and Kassie widened her eyes at him.

"So...thats Kassie?" Zach laughed a little. "Yes. The famous Kassie" Cheryl nodded as she giggled before sipping on her straw. "No, she's cool. You gotta stick with your friends" He nodded before taking some beer. "Zach!" A guy shouted and they turned to see Jack waving at them. "Oh, speaking of friends...I'm needed, come on over" He smiled at her. Cheryl walked over to the guys and sat down with them. "Are we leaving?" Zach asked Jack. "No, no...i was just gonna say, John wanted to talk with us later, or tomorrow" Jack told him.

Alex sat down next to Cheryl and smiled at her. "Ahh" He let out as he sat down. Cheryl giggled nervously and smiled at him. "Enjoying the party?" He asked her. "Oh yeah, its awesome!" She admitted to him. "It is cool." He nodded. "So....none of my busniess but how are you and Lisa?" She aske him. Alex laughed a little shaking his head. "Nah! Its cool. We are amazing as ever" He told her. "Awh! Thats so sweet to hear." Cheryl told him. There were a small silence between them. "So...you and Luke dated back in school?" He asked her.

Cheryl turned to him and sighed while she nodded. "Yes uh, as cliche as it sounds...we didnt get off to the best start...he was a total ass" She laughed a little. "Arent we all in high school?" Alex smiled at her. Nodding, Cheryl agreed with him. "I guess, we can all be" She told him. "What did he do? Just throw out names and stuff?" He asked her. "Yeah, he uh...walked about the school with his friends and called us names, teased us...acted like we were they're girlfriends..." Cheryl shook her head.

"Normal teasing...means they like ya" Alex chuckled telling her. "Exactly, the cliche topic!" Cheryl laughed with him. "No, but we all go through that phase. When did you guys start dating then?" He asked her. Cheryl turned to him. "Thats if....your totally cool answering it! No need to tell me if you dont want to" He told her. "No! No, its fine honest." Cheryl smiled at him. "Uhm..." Cheryl thought. "I guess...it was before christmas time. We got paired up to do this project in geography and well...he was acting like a total prick. However...as the time went on, he helped, and seemed interested..." Cheryl told him.

"We all decided to drive out to LA for the weekend. This was before christmas though...uhm, Jodi and Ash were seeing each other and so were Kassie and Mikey. We went to the beach, and it was like midnight...i couldnt sleep. We were all cramped into this car!" She laughed remembering back to the memory. "I got out, and headed down near the water...i wanted some time alone to soak up the place. Luke came behind me, scared the crap out of me! We started talking, and....as cliche and cheesy as it sounds...we kissed. Well he kissed me first" She told him.

Alex looked at her, listening, seriously interested. "Uhm...yeah, he walked off and apologized about it" She nodded. "Ah, yeah...he's the shy type. I can guess that" He nodded telling her. "MmHm, that kinda muddled everything up...we werent talking after that, and then a rumour went around about me saying i was sleeping with another guy. Totally untrue, but people just love the gossip!" She nodded at him. "Of course, it is high school" He chuckled. "Yep, and then...he was confused about it too, and i over reacted when he spoke to me about it." She laughed a little.

"Really?" Alex asked her. "Yeah...the way he worded stuff, i thought he was calling me a slut...but nope" Cheryl laughed a little. "Wow..." Alex began to laugh. "Yeah, but weeks went by, and we werent talking as much...he finally told me just before christmas that he didnt mean to hurt me and he liked me..." Cheryl looked at Alex, watching a smile grow on his face. "Well...i can see that. Uhm, when we were writing with them...he had a lot of inspiration. I asked if i could know about you girls, and when Luke was telling us about you well...the glow that came off him" Alex grinned at her.

Cheryl's mouth went dry, and he stared at Alex. "Really?" She asked. "Yes, and with my career and the bands, my relationship with Lisa was kinda on a rocky road at times. There was this one time where we thought it may be over, but its love. She didnt know if she would be able to handle the 'fame' of eveything...but now look at us, still going strong and...i love her!" He smiled sweetly. "Wow...thats amazing" Cheryl admitted to him. Nodding, Alex took a sip of his drink. Cheryl looked up to Zach, and he turned and smiled at her. Smiling back, her eyes went across the room to Luke.

Sitting by himself, on his phone. A guilty feeling came over her and she sighed. "But seriously...if love is what i think it is, Luke glows when he's with you...and you do too" Alex told her. Cheryl turned back to him, tears stinging the back of her eyes. "I do...theres feelings still there..its just complicated, after everything" She sighed. "I know, i understand that. However...if theres something there...its worth the chance" He winked at her. Cheryl looked back over at Luke.

"Thanks Alex...really" She smiled at him and nodded. "Anytime" He smiled and patted her arm. "Cool jacket...something tells me you werent a cheerleader in high school" He chuckled. "Thats correct" She told him. "Wel, im sure you were much cooler than those girls" He smiled at her. Cheryl laughed a little. "I'll....be right back" She stood up.