Chapter 7

Palm Springs.

"Thank you!" Kassie grinned as she took the receipt from the cashier girl. "Y'know you spend all that cash here....im not helping you out" Jodi giggled. "First of all, thanks friend! second of all i wont..." Kassie shook her head as she stuffed the piece of paper into the shopping bag. "Where to next?" Jenn sighed as they stood outside the clothes shop. "Ooh, makeup!" Jodi smiled. "Uh, can we head into Lush first? i want some products..." Kassie asked. "Yeah, i want a few lotions and bathbombs" Cheryl giggled. "Okay, can we go for lunch afterwards then?" Jodi asked. "Then we'll head to the makeup store" Jenn nodded. "Awesome!" Kassie smiled as the girls headed towards Lush.

-

"Oooh smell this!" Kassie shoved a soap bar into Jenn's face. "Watch it!" Jenn laughed before sniffing. Cheryl walked around and checked out the products. "Hi, can i help you with anything today?" A boy asked her. Turning Cheryl looked up at him. "Oh, no thank you...just browsing" She smiled and nodded. "Okay, well if you need anything, just...call me over" He smiled at her. "Cool, thanks" Cheryl nodded as she walked on.

Picking up one of their baskets, she started looking at all the bath bombs. Her favourite. Grabbing a few paper bags to store them she put them into her basket before picking up the products. Already knowing a few of her favourites she popped them into her basket. Cheryl checked out some massage bars, and walked over to the new in area. Some lip scrubs and makeup sat on the shelves. "Ooh" She spoke to herself picking up a mascara. "There just new in this week" A voice spoke beside her. She turned to see the same guy smiling as he put some tubs on the shelf next to the one she stood at.

"Oh, yeah i can see that...it tells you" She smiled. "Just letting you know" The guy chuckled. "You can test them out, with these" He handed her some small pallettes. "Just stick the product on there and check them out...." He nodded. "Oh thanks" Cheryl smiled at him. "Yeah...the lip scrubs are nice too" He smiled. "Yeah, ive had a few...they leave your mouth really soft" Cheryl smiled at him. "Yeah, you could test them out of us...." He smiled at her. "Oh what?" She laughed. He looked around and grinned. "Or me, since im helping out" He chuckled.

"Excuse me?" Cheryl smiled at him. "Oh people do it all the time. We're happy to help" The guy nodded telling her. "Are you....flirting with me Mr?" Cheryl asked him. The guy turned a little red and smiled. "Maybe i am" He looked at her. "Im Aaron" He smiled holding out his arm. Cheryl smiled and shook his hand. "Uh, Cheryl....and thanks for the offer but im sure i'll be okay...." She told him, before laughing quietly. Aaron shrugged and smiled. "Well, worth a try. Not everyday i get the courage to ask that to a girl customer" He told her. "Im sure you've had plenty of chances" She nodded at him. "Yeah, but not the prettiest customers" He smirked at her.

Cheryl dropped two lip scrubs into her basket before giggling nervously. "Well, uh...thank you Aaron...but im fine. Sorry" She shrugged. "Worth a try right?" He asked putting the last small tub on the shelf. "Yeah, it is...maybe one day if you keep it up the right girl will take your number" Cheryl told him. "Oh you think so?" He asked her raising his eyebrows. "Yeah, sure. You...seem nice. However all im asking from you today is...a tub of dream cream" She pointed a tub he was holding and he turned his attention to the small black tub before chuckling nervously. "Uh, ha...yeah sure" He handed it to her. "Thank you..." She smiled and nodded before walking off.

Walking over to the cashier the girl behind it bagged her items and totalled everything up. After paying and getting her large bag back she smiled and walked out the store to see the girls standing. "Uh, thanks for waiting" Cheryl sighed sticking money back into her wallet. "Well, you seemed pretty busy" Kassie giggled and pointed into the shop window. Cheryl turned and saw Aaron putting gift boxes in the window. He looked up for a moment and smiled cutely at her before waving a little. Cheryl turnd back to the girls and sighed. "Ah, right...yeah not and never gonna happen" She told them. "Why not, hes cute!" Jodi told her.

Cheryl looked up from her bag and sighed. "No. I dont think so...can we go for lunch now?" Cheryl changed the subject as she walked on. "Chez?" Kassie spoke up. "Cheryl?" Jenn called after she ignored Kassie. "What?" Cheryl turned and bumped into a tall guy. "Oh im sorry" The guy smiled at her. "No its fine...my fault" She sighed and looked at him. Her stomach flipped as she looked at the guy. "Oh its fine..." He spoke before smiling and walking off. "Hey are you okay...?" Kassie asked her. Cheryl looked at her three friends and nodded. "Yes. Can we go eat now...please?" She smiled. "...Sure..." Jenn smiled a little.

The girls walked on and Cheryl turned back and looked at the guy who she bumped into. Tall, cute...blonde hair...for a split moment, she thought it was Luke. It wasnt...she shook her head getting the thought out of her mind as she looked a head with her friends.