Chapter 26

25th July.

"Hey, why are the guys doing again?" Kassie asked walking into the bathroom. Jodi stood brushing her teeth, and Jenn was talking to her as she was brushing her hair.  Both disturbing Cheryl, who was in the shower.

"They are trying to sell their album" Jenn turned to her. "Are we having a party in here or something?!" Cheryl called out. "Sorry babe!" Kassie giggled. "Okay, so to tell their album, their going through target....?" Kassie asked confused. "Yeah, they said they were recording it. Target, knows so they wont think their suspicious shop lifters" Jenn giggled. "I think its quite funny" Jodi admitted, telling the girls after spitting out toothpaste. "So, we're allowed to tag along?" Kassie asked as she folded her arms. "Yeah, the guys said it would be a laugh." Jenn smiled as she nodded. "Apprently, they were going to film it too..." Jodi told them.

"Better not get me on camera!" Cheryl shouted out from behind the shower curtain. "Why?  It may be fun" Kassie told her. "Nah, we'll just be watching what their doing. I'll just be following them and laughing!" Jenn laughed a little. "Yeah, the employees and the manager of target knows theyre going, with us...it'll be fun, running about target just handing people albums" Jodi giggled. Kassie nodded and sighed. "Hmm, well in a few days...Mikey told me their Amnesia will be releasd" She told the girls. "Am i ..... the only one nervous? Should i even be nervous?" Jenn asked. "Well...we dont know what they;ve filmed" Jodi shrugged. 

"Yeah, and if its anything like the lyric video...then woah..." Kassie shook her head. "Okay, guys...I love you, but you really need to get out!" Cheryl sighed. "Well hurry up! Wash that shampoo from your head, shake your ass and get a move on! We need to go soon!" Kassie laughed as she and the girls left the bathroom.

-

Cheryl sat straightening her hair. She had put on skinny jeans, and a shirt with her converse. Her makeup was done, and she sat scrolling through social media.

"Oi, you done?" A voice asked her. She turned and looked at Kassie. "Oh, yeah...sure." Cheryl nodded. "Lets go meet the guys then...i'll be a fun day" Kassie grinned. "Yeah, sure...Kass?" Cheryl asked. "Hmm?" Kassie turned. "You uh...dont think...well with like, the cameras everywhere...we wont get bombarded with cameras will we?" She asked a little on edge. Kassie shook her head and sighed. "Dont worry Chez. The guys will be there, and their crew...." Kassie reassured her. "Yeah, but we're not them. Its not their bodyguards job to protect us" Cheryl told her.

Kassie stood looking at her. "Cheryl, dont worry. We'll be fine. Come on" She smiled and took her arm. The girls left Cheryl's room and walked down the stairs, to meet Jenn and Jodi. "All ready?" Jenn grinned. "Yeah, all good" Kassie nodded and smiled as she gave Cheryl a postive nudge. "Yes..come on then" Cheryl smiled.

The girls got outside and managed to catch a cab. They told the driver where to go, and they were on their way.

"I think its pretty cool that this is happening" Jenn told the girls. "Yeah, but its also weird, that the last time we saw them....they broke up with us..." Jodi sighed. "Hey, dont think about that" Jenn smiled at her. "How can I not? I mean, Ash was my boyfriend...he told me he loved me, and all of a sudden he's leaving to tour and he tells me it wont work with us. A year later, we're talking with them as friends, like nothing happened" Jodi looked at Jenn.

"Well, at least their not bullying us" Cheryl told them, her head turned and looking out the window. "Wow..." Kassie spoke up. "With everything thats happened....i forgot they used to give us shit back in school" Kassie told them. "Yeah, remember the JennPenn days?" Jenn giggled. "FennFennJenn?" Kassie laughed a little. "Alright JennHen?" Jodi pointed. "Oh yeah, i remember that one" Jenn giggled.