Chapter 89

( WARNING, CONTAINS SOME SMUT. SORRY! [barely:P] :o )

Later that day...

"Yeah, he was talking about leaving for tour next year...well a months time" Jenn sighed as she cuddled into a pillow. "Oh well thats cool! Did he say he wants you to go with him?" Kassie asked. "Well, he was kinda hinting...i think. He hugged me though, like the way he used too" Jenn sighed, her face glowing. "Awh, thats so cute! Literally. Has Luke said anything to you?" Kassie turned to Cheryl. "Cheryl....?!" Kassie snapped her finger. "Huh, what?" Cheryl came back to real life, out of her day dream. "Sorry, what was that?" Cheryl asked. The girls looked at each other before Kassie repeated her question.

"Uh, yeah. He mentioned tour, in Japan" Cheryl nodded. "So...did he ask you to go with?" Kassie asked. "Yeah...well...in a way as in all of us going" Cheryl lied a little. "What did you tell him?" Jenn asked. "I uh...said i didnt know" Cheryl shrugged before lifting her leg to her chest. "You okay?" Jodi asked. "Yeah im fine. Just a little...bummed out. Would you girls go?" Cheryl asked. "I would, i think it would be awesome. Mikey has just...been kinda busy lately and we havent spoken about tour" Kassie told them. "yeah, huh busy we know what that means!" Jenn giggled.

"Have you and Luke spoke since being back home?" Kassie turned to face Cheryl. Cheryl looked at her, then at Jenn and Jodi. She felt as if she was going bright red! Was she? Was it obvious. "Not really...well we have spoke." Cheryl lied. That is all! She really didnt want to tell them they'd slept together...three times! The third time was accidental, okay! She was about to leave his house and well...he kissed her and wouldnt let go. He has a weakness over her sometimes.

"Och well...im sure he's planning on talking more. Dont worry Chez" Kassie smiled at her. "Im not...." Cheryl perked her head up. Just then her phone buzzed underneath her and she jumped a little. "Whos that?" Kassie suddenly turned. "Oh uh...ill just mind read!" Cheryl laughed a little before she picked up her phone.

Luke :) : " What you doing later? My mom and dad are away to my cousins to give them their gifts, they'll be away for like....hours ;) xxx "

Suddenly Cheryl felt herself blush. Wow, he'd turned into a sex machine, wanting to dance ever since the first time again. Not that she was complaining but...could they continue, and do something with their 'relationship'

"Who is it?" Jenn smiled. "Luke" Cheryl admitted. "Oh! Whats he saying?!" Kassie asked. "He's asking how am i today, and if im doing anything cool?" Cheryl sighed, acting as if it was nothing as she texted back.

Cheryl : " Im hanging with the girls Hemmings! Gosh, contain yourself! lmao ;P xxx "

"Is that all?" Jodi asked. "Yeah, anyway....whats going on with Ash?" Cheryl looked up at Jodi. Shrugging Jodi sighed. "Nothing. He hasnt properly spoken to me in like a week now. He knows i dont like...whats her face! But i couldnt give a shit!" Jodi huffed a little. "Aww, dont worry. Do you want me to pull out her fake hair?" Kassie comforted Jodi a little. "Kassie!" Cheryl shook her head. "What?" Kassie turned, sounding innocent. "Yeah, and i'll knock out her fake ass teeth" Jenn smiled. "Jenn!" Cheryl sighed. "We're comforting a friend Cheryl!" Jenn mocked a little.

"That leaves me to knock down her fake boobs!" Jodi huffed to herself. "No, no...their really small you see. They have to enlarge them online!" Kassie sniggered making Jenn laugh, which resulted in Jodi smiling. "Stop bitching about her. We done even know her" Cheryl sighed. "Hey, shes a fake ass bitch. For all we know, shes bitching about how...fake we are!" Kassie stuck out her tongue.

Luke :) : " Bummer! Wanted to see you. Like see you, see you not just....see you ;) xxx "

Cheryl : " I'll see you like...boxing day. xxx "