Chapter 32

10th August.

"Yeah, we're sitting down to watch it now"

"Really? oh wow, shame we couldnt be there."

"Im sure you guys have won it! Anyway...how is the touring going?"

"Its going well. Very good, as always. How is LA?"

"Same. Hot weather, usual."

"Yeah, we'll be back...in a few days actually. Because next month will be a lot of fun, as well as busy. We've got places to perform, interviews, and we're gonna shoot good girls."

"Really?! Wow, thats awesome Luke!"

"Yeah, it is. Cant wait, should be fun. Also, we decided we're gonna do derpcon"

"Wow! to be honest, i think it'll be a fun time! Its sounds cool"

"I know it will. Just, didnt imagine we would be doing this, and setting up our own events..."

"Yeah, i know. Its amazing, how time changes. Anyway the awards are coming on and...we're all gonna watch it. So, good luck and...talk to ya later!"

"Yeah okay. Have fun. Talk later Chez."

"Bye Luke...oh! and have fun on the end of the little tour"

"Popcorn ready?" Kassie giggled sitting down. "Popcorn to watch an award ceremony?" Cheryl laughed sitting down. "Yes, of course! and was that Lucas?" Kassie smiled. "Yeah, it was. The guys are all asking for us, and their having fun on tour." Cheryl told her.

"Tour, wow still cant get over saying that their touring!" Jodi smiled sitting down too. "Yeah, the only touring they did was around the garage." Jenn sighed as she sat down with some soda. "Meh, time changes" Kassie sighed as she switched the channel. "Right! We are starting!" Kassie sighed, turning up the volume.

-

The girls sat and watched the awards right through. Watching performances, and awards giving out, and interviews. Around an hour or two into the ceremony more awards were being won. From actors, to YouTubers! Soon the best breakout group, and summer music star came on.

"Hey, do you think....." Kassie began as four boys came on the television. "5SOS!" Jenn shouted. "Huh?!" Jodi laughed a little. "She's turning into a fan!" Jodi laughed. "Shush!" The three girls told her. "Why are they in a shower?!" Kassie laughed. "Holding the surf board!" Jenn giggled. "Oh my gosh, thats embarassing!" Cheryl laughed covering her face.

"Look at them!" Kassie pointed as she laughed. "Wooo!" Jenn cheered. "They won!" Jodi cheered. "5sos!" Jenn started. "5sos!" Jodi joined and Kassie and Cheryl looked at them. "5sos! 5sos, 5sos, 5sos!" They chanted then laughed. "Yeah! They won it! Thats amazing, oh my gosh!" Cheryl grinned. "That is amazing! Hey they already knew! That was already recorded for that show!" Kassie turned to the girls. "What?!" Jodi laughed. "Oh those....!" Jenn narrowed her eyes.

"Hold on" Cheryl giggled.

Contacts:

Luke :) : - Calling....Luke.

"Hello?"

"You guys won! and you knew because you already recorded your acceptance speech!" Cheryl laughed as she put them on loudspeaker.

"Oh. Oh yeah, forgot...to say?" Luke chuckled.

"You idiots! You didnt tell us!" Kassie shouted.

"Congrats guys!" Jenn shouted.

"Thank you!" They all shouted back.

"Yeah your on speaker" Luke chuckled.

"Your on speaker too" Cheryl told him.

"Well congrats guys, you really deserve it!" Kassie told them.

"Thank you!" Michael called from the background.

"Are you going on soon?" Jodi asked.

"Yeah, we're just wiring up. Getting the guitars and so on...." Luke told them.

"Right, well we'll let you go, and good luck and have fun!" Cheryl told them.

"Will do! Bye girls!" They all shouted.

"Bye!" The girls shouted back before Cheryl hung up.

Kassie looked at the girls. "I think we should go out and celebrate, when they get back here" She told the girls. "Yeah, dinner and a few drinks...." Jenn nodded. "If we're lucky, we get get shot from the papz again" Jodi looked at them. "No, dont think like that. Be positive, lets congratulate them, and buy them a drink...." Cheryl smiled. "Well, we'll have to find a place that allows twenty year olds in...most of it here are twenty one." Jenn sighed.

"What about that place....oh wait, that was palm springs" She made a face. "That would be a no. That place was annoying....dont worry, we'll find a place" Cheryl smiled at them.