Chapter 80

It had been a few hours since arriving at the party. Cheryl had been with Zach, mostly the night. She was having fun, yet she didnt want to leave in case he thought she was being rude. She'd had a few drinks, but nothing made her tipsy. Now, she was on club soda and lemon. She knew Jodi was okay, Kassie had been over and told her. Even though she was okay, she wasnt in the party mood. Now Cheryl wasnt in the party mood, or the girls. Ashton had been with Leigha most of the night, of what Cheryl had saw.

Calum was somewhere, and Luke had made an appearence a few times in Cheryl's sight. It was weird without Michael, the boys were a little different. It was nearly midnight, and to be honest Cheryl wanted home. She wanted bed, out of her outfit, heels and to brush her hair out and sleep. She wasnt the one performing to crowds, but the travelling did take a part in it.

"Well you gotta give us props for even thinking of it!" Zach laughed with Cheryl. "No, no! I love it...like thats one of my favourite songs! The video is a bonus" Cheryl laughed as she sipped some water. "Well hopefully you'll like our new work" He smiled at her. "New album?! Hell yes!" Cheryl cheered a little. "Yeah, we're working on some stuff. Love doing this" Zach grinned as she looked at Cheryl. "Yeah..." She trailed off, a little red before taking more water. A text came through from Jenn.

Jenn : " Hey Chez, Jodi wants to go home. You wanna come with? 10 minutes "

"Everything okay?" Zach asked at Cheryl's sudden, frowning expression. "Yeah, it it" She looked at him and smiled. She turned her head and looked around. "Just a text from Jenn, she says...." Cheryl stopped. She spotted Calum talking to Kassie. She did not look happy, Ashton was standing near a fireplace with Leigha. Still?! Luke walked into the lounge holding a a glass with yellow liquid in it. Some kind of drink. It was odd seeing the boys do that. She sighed and turned when he caught her eye.

"Yeah, i think Jodi wants to head back...maybe i should go along with them" She sighed. "Yeah if you want. I could give you a ride back to the hotel if you wanna stay though?" Zach asked. "Mm....what about...cameras? Gossipists...slamming me. Im a slut! Hanging out with 5sos now All time low!" She put on a publisher voice and Zach laughed. "Oh fuck the stupid gossipists." He shook his head smiling at her. "Thanks Zach but i think i should go" She smiled. "Still on for tomorrow?" He asked.

"Yeah! Sure!" She nodded. "Awesome" He grinned. "Looking forward to it" He told her. "Chez?" A voice disturbed them. Cheryl looked up to see Luke smiling at her. "Uhm...Ka...Kassie is asking where you are?" He told her. Just then, Cheryl realised...he was drunk. Meh, he was having fun. She smiled and nodded. "Yeah, Luke. I'm coming, i wont be long" She told him. He looked at Zach and gave him a look before looking at Cheryl again. Okay, maybe this would be bad.

Cheryl stood, and so did Zach. "Right so...." Cheryl smiled at Zach. "I'll text you tomorrow...or call ya!" Zach told her. "Yeah, thats great" She smiled at him. "Jodi wants to go...i think you should go." Luke told her, his eyes a little red. "Yes, Luke dont worry." She told him. Zach held out his arms, and Cheryl hugged him. "Now!" Luke told her. "Jeez, Luke will you calm down!" Cheryl let go of Zach and turned to him. "Come on..." Luke sighed, as he took Cheryls hand. "I thought you two werent a thing?" Zach asked Luke, knowing the answer.

"What...what is it to you?" Luke turned to Zach, and asked calmly. "Im just saying Luke, your not together...and i dont think Cheryl needs guided around. She's perfectly capable of walking to her friends" Zach told him. "I dont understand...." Luke sighed. Cheryl shook her head as she let go of Luke's hand. "Come on" She told him. "Its nothing to fucking do with you!" Luke spoke a little louder. "Luke! Dont be rude!" Cheryl told him off. "Nah...he wants to have a go....i dont know what for though" He pointed to Zach.