Chapter 92

New years eve.

"Cheryl...you can go to Calum's party if you want" Cheryl's mom told her going through her closet. "Mom, can you...stop raiding my closet. Im not going, i want to spend the new year with my parents. I thought you would want the same, since we havent had a proper new year for like....2 years now" Cheryl sighed, as she lay on her bed. "Honey, I told you. Your dads working tomorrow, he'll being heading to bed before or right after midnight. I'll end up sleeping too" Her mom told her.

"I want to be with you guys" Cheryl sighed as she unlocked her phone. "Even though, im getting harrassed by my friends" She shook her head as she looked at text, after text from the girls. Even Luke. "Chez, im not letting you go if you want. Im now telling you to go! No option" Her mom looked at her, a hand on her side. "Sassy...." Cheryl mumbled. "Yeah! Im being serious. The girls want you there! Luke...your friends. Go!" Her mom told her.

"Why cant you two come then? Its an all round party, everyone is invited! Luke's parents will be there...Im pretty sure Karen is going too...and Daryl." Cheryl told her. "I know, I was talking to Anne-Marie. However, your dad is working. I'm tired....i want you to go have fun!" Her mom told her, walking out of her closet and closing the door. "The party started like nearly 2 hours ago" Cheryl shrugged. "Its only 9:30! You still have nearly three hours." Her mom pleaded.

"I dont have anything planned out to wear" Cheryl put it off again. "Wear your jeans" Her mom smiled. "Jeans?" Cheryl repeated with a look on her face. "Yes, your skinny jeans with...." Her mom smiled as she walked out Cheryl's room. She returned a few seconds later with a bag. "Whats that?" Cheryl asked sitting up. "You can wear your jeans with this. You have nice black shoes." Her mom smiled handing over the bag. Inside the bag, Cheryl pulled out a gold, sparkling top. It had thing see through straps on it and its was kind of pleplum at the bottom.

"I think that'll look...beautiful" Her mom grinned, patting her daughters hand. "You...traitor. You got that for me didnt you?! On purpose." Cheryl sighed. "Because im not letting you miss out okay. Now get ready." Her smiled nodded before leaving her room. Cheryl sighed and looked up into her mirror. She got up and decided to get ready.

-

10:20pm. 

Cheryl walked into Calum's house. The music on, people all either standing or sitting. Chatting and drinking having a good time. Her hair was curled, and she'd put quite a bold eye makeup on with a nude lip. She nervously bit her lip as she passed some people.

"Cheryl!" Someone called on her. She turned around, spinning on her heelsto see Michael walking towards her with a grin on his face, a beer in hand. "You came! Thats amazing!" He hugged her. "Woah." He looked at funny. "What?" She asked. "Your getting taller..." He looked into her eyes. "Uhm..." She cleared her throat and pointed to her shoes. He looked down and began to laugh. "Oh! Haha, right thats cool. I was like what?! For a moment there."

"Yeah, i can see your having fun. I decided to come, why not? Hope im not too late" She sighed. "No! Course not. Come on, lets get you a drink and find the others" He told her, putting an arm around her shoulder. They headed to the dining room where drinks were all served up, a big variety between soft drinks, water and alcohol. She picked up a small glass, and poured some vodka and cranberry before Michael dropped a small straw in. "Thanks..." She nodded before she turned and spotted Calums mom. "Hold on" She told Michael.

Cheryl walked over towards her, smiling. She caught her eyes and waved at her as she headed over. "Hi Joy!" Cheryl smiled. "Hello! Cheryl, im glad you came!" She hugged her. "Aww, thanks. Thanks for having me..." She giggled. "Anytime. You know that" She told her. "Thank you. Uhm, my mom and dad couldnt make it, but they wish you a very happy and healthy new year and here..." She smiled holding up a party bag. Joy took it from her and opened it, taking out a large bottle of champagne.