Chapter 37

10th September.

"So we're the guys are performing tonight at the house of blues." Kassie sighed as she sat down on the sofa. "Yeah, we're heading the show around six...." Cheryl nodded. "Yeah, so we need to leave soon, its already after five..." Kassie told her. "Yeah, are we all ready?" Cheryl asked the girls. "Yeah! Its really sweet the guys let get front row tonight" Jenn grinned. "Yeah, still the sweet guys...." Jodi started, but Kassie turned to her. "The sweet guys....after senior year" Jodi nodded.

"Yeah....lets go!" Cheryl sighed standing and pull up her jeans. "Have we decided..." Kassie started. "No, not yet" Cheryl butted in as she looked at her. "Are we calling a cab then"? Jenn asked. "Yeah, better do" Jodi nodded.

Kassie picked up the phone, and dialled a cab and after waiting nearly fifteen minutes, it was there. The girls headed out, the house and into the cab. Telling the driver where they were going, and they were off.

The girls got to the venue at six. The doors were opening at half past, and there was already quite a long line. The girls gulped and grabbed each other. "Something is gonna happen...we're gonna get chased" Kassie told the girls. "Oh sush Kass! We wont" Jenn told her, not that confident. "The guys said we've to go over to backstage...." Cheryl told them. "Yeah over here." Kassie told them and the all walked around the building.

They got to a black door, and opend it walking in. It was empty, before everyone filled in. "Oi!" A voice interrupted them. The girls jumped and turned. "What are you doing here?!" A man walked over to them. "We're here to see...the band" Jenn told him. "Well go out the front, and wait in line!" He held on an arm. "No, we're here with them...." Cheryl told him. "Ha, yeah okay..." He nodded.

"Theyre with us! Its cool!" A voice shouted over to them. The girls looked up and the guy turned to see Michael grinning at them. "Seriously, theyre our friends" Michael nodded. "Oh. Okay, then..." The man held his arm out, and let the girls walk past him. "Hm!" Kassie made a face as she walked past him. "Hey!" He greeted the girls as they walked towards him. "Hey there" Kassie smiled at him. "Hi!" The girls greeted him. "Where are the others?" Jenn asked. "Just getting wired, up...im heading backstage too..." Michael told them.

"Oh okay" Jodi nodded. "By the way, you could stand right at the stage or...." Michael offered. "No, no....being front row is more than awesome!" Jenn smiled. "Cool, well feel free to pick your standing position" He chuckled. "Thanks, see you guys in a bit" Jodi smiled. "Rock out...." Cheryl smiled. "We will....as always" He nodded before heading backstage. The girls looked at each other, then at the whole room. Down front near the stage, the girls headed.

"We wont be stealing people's seats will we?" Jenn asked. "No, not down front. Here its first come, first get...then its seats at the back...see?" Kassie pointed up to the seats. "Wow...awesome" Jodi turned to the stage. "Is it just me...or....." Jenn started to ask. "Are we feeling nervous?" Cheryl finished her question. Jenn nodded as she sighed. "I guess, its because we havent seem them...perform like this in a while" Cheryl told her. "Yeah, but im sure they're just as good" Jodi grinned. "Im sure they are." Kassie nodded.

-

Half six came, and the show started at seven. The boys came on stage at seven and right through for two and a half, three hours they performed, and spoke to the audience. The energy was awesome, people dancing, jumping, cheering. They had signs, and banners, and blow up bananas and eveerything. It looked like the guys have got a good respect status with the fans, and thats really cool. They loved them and the fans loved them.

The girls threw their hands in the air, dancing along with everyone else and having a good time. It was awesome, and this is what they done. This was their life. Their dream. Travelling, interviews, seeing different places around the world and performing. The boys played she looks so perfect to finish off the show before they thanked the fans for coming to see them for the millionth time. They headed off stage, and the whole room was in an uproar of cheering, and screaming.

After around half an hour, the hall was clearing out but the girls stood waiting. After nearly an hour and a half a man came out and smiled at the girls as he told them to come around backstage. They made their way through backstage, and into a room. The door was open and they guys were drinking water. "Hello rockstars" Kassie smiled walking in with the girls "Hey, what did you think?" Calum smiled at them. "You guys have always been awesome! Your like brillaint on an album then boom! Live your even better than awesome" Jenn told them. "Thank you" Michael chuckled.

"Your guys are so sweaty" Kassie commented. Cheryl rolled her eyes as she giggled a little. "What?! Its true!" Kassie shrugged. "Yes, uhm Mikey?" Jenn asked. "Hmm?" He turned to her. "You have some....dye on your face" Jenn told him. "What?!" He shook his head. "The cons of dying your hair" Luke laughed a little. "Shit! Just done this again" He sighed. "So, whats happening next?" Kassie asked. "We're heading out, and home..." Ashton told her.

"Night off?" Kassie asked. "Yeah, its what....eleven" Calum sighed. "We played an awesome show, and im tired" Ashton chuckled. "We are good tonight, then we're peforming in Pasadena on the 13th" Calum nodded. "Yeah, with the brothers" Michael sighed rubbing a cloth over his cheek. "Brothers?" Jodi asked. The boys looked at each other, in a sort of Uh oh, we forgot way. "Uh....okay?" Kassie laughed a little. "We're performing on One Directions tour...." Luke told them.

The girls stood, mouths open. "One Direction? As in British band One Direction?!" Kassie gassped. "Fan are you?" Michael raised an eyebrow. "No, im a twenty year old..." Kassie shook her head. "Theyre music is good yeah, but wow! Your with One Direction! Thats big!" Kassie told them. "Holy shit, that is big!" Jenn nodded. "Well, we did support them last year...when we started out" Luke told the girls. "And you didnt tell us why?" Jodi asked slightly offended. "We just...didnt think" Calum chuckled a little.

"Yeah, dont worry you can ask for an autograph" Mikey mocked Kassie a little. "When will I see them?" She asked. The boys looked at each other, then the girls. The girls did the same, then the atmosphere became a little awkward. "Well, if you...decide to come..." Michael shrugged. Kassie looked at Cheryl and Cheryl looked down at her feet. She then looked up at the boys and smiled. Looking at her friends, she smiled at the and they looked at her. "We're in...it'll be fun" Cheryl turned to the boys.

"Your coming with us?!" Calum asked. "Yes, we are..." Cheryl nodded. A grin spread across Jenn's face as she looked at her. "Awesome!" Ashton commented. "That is awesome!" Mikey chuckled. "Well you better back your bags...because we're in Pasadena, then New York...loads of places!" Michael grinned. "Dont forget a week in London...." Ashton nodded. "London?!" Jenn gasped. "I love you!" She grabbed Cheryl and hugged her. "I love you too" Cheryl laughed a little and patted her hand around her neck.

"You girls wont regret it, promise" Luke nodded. "Even with Cameras and fans around?" Kassie smiled folding her arms. "Kass!" Cheryl nudged her. " No your right, this will be fun!" She smiled and nodded.

**Hello Guys, im using some true and false info from last year with the guys. Yes, they did perform for 1D in Pasadena but they didnt go to London. Im mixing some ideas with the truth. Its sounds better, i think. Ideas i've been thinking up are quite 'dramatic' and their coming up soon. Not major drama but it is kinda dramatic. Some twist and turns. If you guys have any ideas you want to speak out about you can drop it in the comments, and i could try working with it. Hope your enjoying it. <3 <3 <3**