Chapter 41

"Oh! that was so good. Should go to spas more often!" Jenn giggled as she sunk down on the sofa in their hotel room. "Yeah, i want some of their face masks, my face feels so soft!" Jodi smiled as she sat down beside Jenn. "It was a lovely treat!" Cheryl nodded looking at the girls. Kassie was on her phone. The three girls sat looking at each other then to Kassie. "Kass?" Jodi asked. "Hmm?" Kassie looked up, rather nervous. "Whats up?" Jodi asked. "Or what are you doing?" Jenn asked.

Kassie sighed and shook her head. "Im sorry...im looking online about the boys...and us" Kassie told them. "What do you mean?" Cheryl asked. "We're all over twitter, and instagram. Like, under hashtags, and stuff" Kassie told them. "What kind of hashtags?!" Jenn asked. "Just stuff like...5sos, and because their here in New York" Kassie told them. "Do we have to do this?" Cheyl asked. "Its pretty amazing how these girls love these guys...like a lot! Like, the way we liked them" Kassie giggled.

"Guys...." Jenn sighed. "Sorry, but its true" Kassie smiled. "They call Calum a...." Kassie stopped as she looked up and saw the girls looking at her. "Never mind" She sighed. "No what...?" Jenn egged on. "Its doesnt matter Jenn!" Kassie quickly shook her head. "What is it!? Let me guess...sexy...cool...hot?" Jenn asked. "No...haha...way off..." Kassie smiled. "Tell us" Jodi giggled. "Well, if you must know...they call him a fuck boy" Kassie nodded. "Hold up....what?!" Cheryl asked. "Yeah, your ex Jenn, is a fuck boy" Kassie giggled. "Okay, enough with that" Jenn sighed.

"Just saying, thats pretty amazing. Like thats way more than....hot" Kassie winked at Jenn. "Stop it!" Jenn shook her head as she laughed. "Its cool. Im sorrry ive been looking up the fam online. Michael is known as a kitten....kinda understandable, he can be" Kassie shrugged. "Oh Kassie..." Jodi giggled. "Enough!" Kassie raised her eyebrows. "Uh, okay....luke is called Lukey, alot...or a noddle...because he's so tall" Kassie winked at Cheryl. "Im pretty sure, Ashton...." Kassie stopped and widened her eyes.

She rolled her lips together and sniggered. "What?" Jodi asked. "Oh...uhm!" Kassie shook her head. "Wow! what the fuck?" Kassie looked at her phone screen. "Oh wow...that is....rough." Kassie nodded. "WHat?! tell us!" Jodi demanded. "Im not sure how to put this....but Jodes...Ashton is uh....a daddy" Kassie looked at the girls. "Excuse me?" Jodi asked as Jenn and Cheryl looked at each other in confusion. "A dad?" Jodi asked. "No, no...a daddy" Kassie told her.

"Like a father?" Jenn asked. "No...think about it...he goes bang, bang on drums" Kassie looked at the girls. Jenn and Cheryl looked at each other, soon clicking on. "Wait, you mean....bang...?" Cheryl asked and watched as Kassi tried to not laugh. "Oh my gosh!" Jenn gasped and Cherhyl burst out laughing. "Hey! I dont get it!" Jodi told them. "Jodi...sweetie...i think uh..." Jenn started, but tears started streaming down Cheryl's face as she laughed.

Jenn and Kassie couldnt help themselevs, they started laughing too. "What do you mean?! Is he a father?!" Jodi asked looking a little worried. "No...hes uh...girls want to...they want him to be their daddy" Jenn told her. "They want him to their dad...why?!" Jodi asked a little creeped out. "No! They want him as their daddy. Like bang me! somthing you two done" Cheryl told her. Jodi thought for a moment, and then horror came over her face, but soon she started laughing.

"What the fuck?! Why the...!" Jodi laughed. "Woo, he so hot!" Kassie giggled reading off her phone. "But seriously, i agree....Jodi, agree with me on this. You have too!" Kassie told her. "Oi! He was with me, not you!" Jodi laughed. "Still, those boys have...gotten more good looking" Kassie admitted. "Okay, enough!" Jenn stopped laughing.

"Anyway, moving on...look, they have pictures of us on their instagram feeds" Kassie told them. "What?!" Jodi asked. "Yeah, like...the pictures that were online." Kassie corrected herself. "Yep. Some people say we're...oh look! This girl said that we're all beautiful!" Kassie looked at the screen and her eyes lit up. "Oh!" Kassie held a hand to her chest. "Wait..." Kassie sighed. "Woah..." She sighed. "What?" Jenn asked. "Reading down the comments...a lot of people dont like it..." Kassie looked at the girls.

"Its not like we're dating them" Jenn folded her arms ."yeah, i know...they said that. We better not be dating them!" Kassie told the girls as she read it off the screen. "Oh! Apprently i look like im out there for sleeping with them..." Kassie shook her head. Silence fell in the room. "Okay! Enough. Jokes over, put down that phone and stop reading stuff!" Cheryl sat up. "I agree, come on Kass. Dont listen to them." Jenn shook her head.

"No! Your right! Anyone want a drink?" Kassie smiled as she stood up and headed to the kitchen.

Jenn's phone beeped and she took it from her pocket. "Girls...the boys are on their way back from the intrviews, and they want to grab dinner." Jenn told them. "What out for the cameras?" Kassie called from the kitchen. Jodi closed her eyes and shook her head. "No, their ordering stuff in their room. We're going over" Jenn smiled looking at Jodi and Cheryl.

"Hey, you okay?" Jodi nudged Cheryl. "Yeah, im fine" Cheryl sighed as she smiled and nodded.