Chapter 66

Hello lovelies, I'm sorry i havent updated in a few days. I've been a little busy, and then i wasnt really feeling up to updating. Then a few days ago I got some....amazing!! news! All I'm saying is...June 1st is going to be such an amazing day/night....ROWYSO! :D :D I love you all. Hope these chapters are doing okay, and I'm writing up to a good standard for you guys. Much love, mwah! <3 <3 <3

__________________________________________________________

20th November. 2pm. LA.

Kassie came walking downstairs with shorts on, a nice tee and sandles. Her hair curled at the ends, and makup. She sighed when she looked at the girls in the living room before moving her eyes to the life size pikachu teddy on the sofa. "Lets go see the birthday boy..." Kassie smiled as she picked it up. The girls agreed and headed out. Jenn managed to get a car rented for them, when they were in LA. Heading into the car, Jenn drove to the studio where the boys had been for the past two days.

Getting out the car, the girls stepped onto the sidewalk and looked around as people passed. "Wow, i feel like a dick" Kassie told the girls as she hugged into the pikachu. "Oh, calm down!" Cheryl laughed as she headed to the doors of the studio. The four of them headed inside, and up the small ramp towards the studio. "Shhh...." Kassie smiled. "Yeah, if you singing that a little higher...so when can hear you over the drums" They heard John speak. The girls walked one by one into the studio.

Michael and Calum where behind the glass with Ash, where as Luke stood behind John. Luke turned as the girls popped in. "HEY!" They heard Michael shouted from the other side of the glass. John turned, and smiled. "Oh, hello girls" He nodded at them. "Hey, John" Jenn smiled. "Hi." Luke greeted them. Cheryl stood with a birthday bag and a card, Kassie behind them all with the huge pikachu. "Wheres Kassie?" Luke asked. The girls smiled and looked in at Michael.

"Working hard? Your 21 now!" Cheryl shouted through. Michael grinned, and put his thumbs up. "Yeah! I turned 21 right here in this booth this morning" He told them. "True, he did" Luke chuckled as he nodded. Cheryl giggled as she held up the bag and card. "Oh! Awesome!" Michael grinned, like a child on christmas. He looked at John, and John nodded as he smiled. "You can take a break, you deserve it today" He told them.

Michael took out his headphones and rushed out with Calum and Ashton behind him. "Happy birthday Mikey" Cheryl told him as he hugged her. "Happy birthday!" Jenn and Jodi told him smiling. "Thank you, where is Kassie?" He asked them as he took the bag and card Cheryl held to him. "If you open that, we'll tell ya" Jodi smiled. Michael shook his head and chuckled slightly as he opened his card. "Awh, thats cute" He smiled as he read inside of it. "D'aw thanks!" He smiled.

He put the card down on the worktop near all the computers, before peering inside the bag. It was a large rectangle box. He looked at the girls, and smirked. They smiled back at him, as the boys tried peering over his shoulders. Michael took the box from the bag and held it up on one arm as he opened it. His face lit up as he stared at the shoes in the box. They were pokemon style. "Woah!" He grinned. "You may be 21, but still a child at heart" Cheryl told him smiling. "No, i fucking love them! Thanks girls!" He hugged them.

"Your very welcome...now..." Cheryl turned to Jenn. "You may want to blink before seeing this!" Jenn giggled. "What?" Michael asked as Calum took a shoe from the box. "Kass?!" Cheryl called. In walked, a life size pikachu with Kassie's arm wrapped around it. "Happy birthday, Idiot!" She grinned. The boys started laughing, as well as John. "Oh my word!" John laughed. "What the fuck?!" Michael laughed. "Here you go, name him or her" Kassie dropped pikachu onto Michael.

"This is awesome!" Michael told the girls. "Thank you so much!" He thanked them. "Youre welcome" The girls laughed. "This has actually made me happier! Considering we cant go out tonight...or tomorrow" Michael turned his head slightly. "Dont blame us" Ashton shook his head chuckling. "Well if your not busy Saturday night...we'll treat you to chinese food and a few drinks" Cheryl told them. "That would be...brillaint!" Ashton smiled at them. "Yeah!....awhh! come here" Michael hugged the girls all at once.

"Okay, cant breath. Huge pokemon in my face" Kassie laughed. "Sorry!" Michael laughed and turned to the guys. "Oi, give me my shoe!" Michael snatched the shoe from Calum. "There cool!" Calum told the girls. "They know me so well" Michael grinned. "Well, thats after hating...." Kassie cut Jenn off by clearing her throat. "No, i know...say it. I get it" Michael chuckled looking at them.

"Well, we're thrilled you like them!" Cheryl smiled.