Chapter 35

6pm

"Ah, when is dinner coming? Im starving" Jenn sighed. "A minute ago you couldnt even look at food" Jodi huffed as she sat with her phone. "It'll be here soon, i called up a while ago" Cheryl told them. "What did you order again?" Kassie walked into the living room. "Uhm, some thai food...." Cheryl shrugged. "Nice" She nodded sitting down.

*KnockKnock*

"See, there it is" Cheryl smiled and stood up. Heading to the door, she opened it, a paper bag swung in front of her with four boys behind it. "What the...." She gasped a little with fright. "Hellooo!" Michael grinned at her. "What are you doing here?" Cheryl asked. "We were on our way over with some food..." Luke smiled at her. "Then, we saw a delivery for you girls so we paid for that" Calum told her. "We can all have a food party" Michael told her.

"Oh...uh, thanks." Cheryl smiled. "Come on in." She stood aside. "We have visitors!" She called through. "With bearing food!" Michael shouted as he walked into the living room. "What are you doing here?" Jenn asked. Cheryl closed the front door and turned as Luke stood with her. "Thanks, but you guys didnt have tooo...." Cheryl looked up at him. "Its fine. Honest, how are you feeling?" He smiled. "Fine...better now, you?" She looked at him. "Yeah, good..." He nodded.

"Dinner?" She offered and laughed softly. "Yes please" He nodded and chuckled as they walked in.

-

Everyone sat eating dinner, sharing it amongst themselves. This time, the drinks were soda.

"So your trying to say, even though you guys won, you didnt celebrate?" Kassie smirked as she wiped her hands and mouth on a napkin. "No! we couldnt" Ashton laughed. "No unless we wanted to stagger all over stage" Michael told her "Can you guys actually believe you won an award?" Jenn told them turning to Calum. "Oi, you took the last pompadom!" She giggled. "Here you go..." He cracked it in half and smiled at Jenn. "Thank you" She blushed taking it.

Jodi rolled her eyes as she laughed. "I know, its crazy! To only a few year ago...we were in the garage, writing stuff...." Ashton told the girls. "Its so weird..." Kassie admitted to them. "Mm..." Cheryl agreed as she nodded slowly, moving some uneaten food on her plate. Looking up at them she smiled. "Tell me about it, but its awesome y'know!" Michael told them. "Not really, but we could imagine" Jenn winked.

Looking from the everyone to Luke who sat on a chair in front of her, he was looking at her. She smiled at him then looked away. She looked up again and he turned and caught her looking at him. She blushed as she put her plate down.

"Anyway, we wanted to ask you guys something" Michael smiled as he sat with his glass of coke in hand. "Hmm?" Kassie smirked. "Ash?" Michael offered the floor to Ashton. "Oh yeah. Well uh...." He started. "We were just thinking....next month, well this month and next month, will be a lot of planning and performing...going places and stuff...and we were just wondering...in stead of being here, why dont you girls come with us"? Ashton asked.

The boys nodded. "Uhhh.....what?" Jenn asked shocked. "Oh wait....good one" Jodi laughed. "We're being serious" Ashton turned to her. "Yeah, very serious" Mikey nodded. Cheryl looked at the guys then at Luke. He took his eyes from the boys, to Cheryl and smirked at her. "Wait, why?" Kassie asked. "Its just...instead of you guys being here, and yourselves...you can come with us, keep everything going, instead of going away for weeks on end, then coming back here...catching up, then going away again" Mikey told them.

Ashton nodded. "Yeah, but....thats what...friends in distant relationships have to do..." Kassie told them. "Yes, but...." Calum made a face. "Guys...we done that...it didnt work out..." Jenn sighed. "Yeah, but you were at college" Michael told her. "And the relationship was different" Kassie raised her eyebrows. "Taking away from the whole relationship thing right now!" Jodi told Kassie off. "Lets think about this...." Jodi put a hand up. "Lets not..." Kassie sighed.

"Kassie!" Jenn shook her head. Cheryl shook her head too as she turned to Luke. He was looking at the guys, a slight disappointed look on his face. Her dropped his head, then turned to Cheryl, taking his eyes away from her then back on her when he noticed she was looking at him. A small smile creeped on his lips as he looked at her. Now she felt guilty. But she couldnt go through this again...none of her friends could.

"Wait...so thats just a no? Without thinking about it?" Michael asked. "Jenn?" Calum turned to her. Jenn looked at Calum, her eyes softened on him. "No, do not look at me like that....you cant!" She told him moving away a little. "Im not...I...." Cal started. "Be quiet...." Jenn sighed. "Okay, lets discuss this...." Kassie sighed. "If we go...we set into hotel rooms, traveling over...cameras in our faces....." "Pros and cons Kass..." Jodi told her.

"No...wait. Cameras in our faces, people judging us...possibly getting bashed by people...are faces all over gossip sites....whats wrong with this picture?" Kassie asked. "Because the way i see it, you guys are in the good eye, doing your job and we're the tag along groupies" Kassie sighed. "No! Your not!" Ashton told them. "What exactly...will we be doing?" Cheryl spoke up. "Uhm, travelling with us, being backstage in interviews, shows...or even front row if you want." Michael told her. "Yes, also you guys will be with us at derpcon" Luke told her and the girls.

"When is derpcon?" Cheryl asked. "We're announcing it this month" Michael told her. "Then we need to discuss it and orginise it" Ashton told them. Cheryl sighed as she sat back thinking. "So...what will happen if our faces are plastered over the media?" She asked. "We're telling the truth. We're not hiding anything! We're all friends" Ashton smiled at her. "Right okay...places like where?" Cheryl asked smiling. "Uhm, here...Pasadena...Toronto...Chicago." Michael nodded looking at the guys.

"Wow..." Jenn spoke quietly. "So what are you doing the rest of this month?" Cheryl asked. "Just a lot of interviews and planning...." Calum told her. "And the start of September?" She asked. "We're playing here on the tenth...then we're traveling..." Ashton told her. "Okay...we'll decide and lt you know for...the end of the month" Cheryl smiled at them.

"Really?!" Jenn and Ashton both said at the same time. "I dont have...a problem. Its sounds cool, except for the constant cameras flashing in your face, but i think it'll be okay." Cheryl told them. "It will...promise" Luke smiled at her. "We'll let you know" Cheryl nodded as she looked at the girls. "Okay then" Jodi grinned.