Chapter 45

The girls went into a room which was filled was costumes and makeup.  "Eww...okay, maybe not" Kassie looked at the dresses, which was looking like old times school dresses. "Hm..." Jodi sighed looking around. "So like, can we have our hair and makeup....?" Kassie trailed off looking at the woman. "Fraid not girls...your supposed to look like your in...like a boarding school for girls" She smiled. "So, we can have big hair?" Kassie asked and the woman shook her head as she smiled. Turning to the girls, all looking at her Kassie shrugged. "What?! Havent you seen St Trinians?" Kassie asked.

The girls picked which dress they would like to wear. They decided to wear their hair down, as they were only allowed minimal makeup. "Ugh, i hate this! My eyes look weird when i dont waterline my eyes!" Kassie whined as she looked in the mirror. "Hey, i wear cat liner, and all i have is mascara and a tightline" Cheryl sighed. "Next time, if were invited to a music video it better be like Amnesia...then we could pick what we wear" Kassie sighed. "Uh, maybe not the best one to choose from!" Jenn sighed. "Right..." Kasssie nodded catching on. "I thought you would like the underwear video" Jodi smirked.

"Okay, why do you all assume im a slut?" Kassie asked. "We've known you for nearly ten years Kassie. We've watch you grow up, and we're not calling you a slut, you just like to party more" Cheryl smiled shaking her head. "Yeah! With either your ass or boobs out" Jodi laughed. Kassie darted her a look before smiling. "Whatever...." She sighed.

"Hey! Looking good" A deep voice spoke making them turn around. The boys were walking in smiling at them. "Done a shot?" Kassie asked. "Yep! first shot done" Calum smiled. "Looking...'hot'" Michael mocked them. "Oh haha!" Kassie laughed sarcastically. Cheryl turned, away from them. She didnt like not wearing makeup infront of people, especially boys. "No really you all look great, very strict" Michael chuckled narrowing his eyes. "Is that some sort of fetish?" Kassie asked sarcastically. "You know it" Mikey winked at her.

"Pfft, you have plenty of hot girls here then. Go bug them!" Jenn smiled. "Defensive, JennJenn" He smirked at her, Jenn narrowed her eyes at him. "Im kidding!" He held his hands up. Laughing silently, Jenn shook her head. "I got some fire" She mocked, reminding him. A smile grew on his face. "See! I knew i liked you" He told her. "Oh really?" Kassie folded her arms. "As a friend! Jealous this one" Mikey pointed to Kassie.

"Ugh! I hate the way my nose looks!" Calum complained as he looked in the mirror. "What?" Jodi asked. "Its all red, at the sides because...it just does that. The makeup person, said she'd covered it all up. She hasnt" He shook his head. "Drama queen" Luke turned to Cheryl and chuckled. "No, but look! im on camera and everything!" Calum whined a little. Cheryl turned to him and sighed. "Is it really bugging you?" She asked him. "Yes" He chuckled. "Sit here" Cheryl stood up and pointed to the seat.

Calum sat down, with a confused face. Cheryl looked around to see if the makeup artists were around before picking up a platter full of makeup. "Hold up...what are you doing?" He asked. "Making you...flawless" She giggled. "Do you know what your doing?" He asked a little cautious. "Yes! Ive studied colour in photography, i passed art, i use makeup, now shut up" Cheryl sighed. "Thats you told" Luke chuckled talking to Calum. Calum smirked as he sat back and looked at himself in the mirror.

Cheryl looked around picking up concealer type makup and sqeezing small amounts onto the pallete. "Okay, turn to me" She told him. She put down three lines on his jaw. She then rubbed them off, and mixed two colours before doing it again. She nodded as she wiped it off and picked up a sponge and dotted his jaw with it. Soon dipping it in the makeup and dabbing it along the sides of his nose. Calum sat making little faces as she dabbed the makeup on him. "Stop it!" She laughed a little. "Well, i cant...help it" He smiled at her.

He turned his face, and Cheryl looked at him. "Sorry...." He told her. "That was on purpose!" She warned him as she smiled. Cheryl put the sponge down and looked around the desk. Turning to a stack of drawers, she opened them. Picking out a transulcent powder, she tapped some out. "Thats white!" He told her. "It matches your skin, when you put it on!" She told him. Calum sat as powder was put onto his face. "Okay, hows that?" Cheryl asked. He turned and nodded, looking suprised. "Oh yeah!" He nodded. "Thanks!" He smiled at her. "Welcome!" She nodded, just as a woman came in.

The rest of them came out of their trances as they looked at the woman. "Uh, time for take" The woman told them. "Oh okay!" Ashton nodded. "Okay, girls...just follow Issac's advice, all you need to do is scream and act crazy" Michael told the girls. "Im pretty sure we can do that" Kassie winked.

-

As the boys done their take, and the girls they got to watch it back to see if they had to do anything over again. "I think that looks pretty cool!" Ashton nodded. "No, it does!" Jodi smiled. "I look insane!" Jenn laughed as she clapped. "Thats good though" Michael laughed with her. Kassie turned to them both, as she smiled a little. "Hey, and you cant see the redness." Calum chuckled. "Aw, thanks Chez." He held his hand up for a high five. "Its nothing Calum" She shook her head as she smiled and lightly high fived him.

Luke turned to them both as he looked at Ashton. "What?" Ash mouthed. Luke shrugged and turned away again. "I look awful without makeup...what the..." Cheryl sighed covering her face. "Dont be silly" Michael told her. "You look great Chez" Kassie told her smiling. "You dont look ugly" Luke and Calum both said. Luke turned to Calum, with narrowed eyes. Earning an awkward chuckle Calum shook his head. "Uhm..." He started. "Shut up..." Michael shook his head shoving Calum a little.

"Well....next take!" Ashton smiled to try and fix the now awkward atmosphere. "Outside guys! Time to change and be on stage" Issac smiled. The boys changed out of their 'uniform' and changed into thier ordinary clothes. Waiting, before heading outside they all sat inside watching as Michael and Calum fooled around. They both had megaphones, and they started making a tune when they pressed the horn on them.

Watching Michael jumped around like an  idot, they all laughed at them. "Lets get this going" Issac shouted to them. Calum grabbed him snapback, putting it on backwards as he headed out with the boys. "Dont forget this" Cheryl smiled handing Luke his guitar. Luke looked down at her and a smile appeared on his face. "Thanks Chez" He nodded at her, as she blushed.