Chapter 46

"And thats a wrap on good girls!" Issac shouted. "Wooo!Woop!" Cheers and applause raised. "Good one, that was really great! congratulations" He told the boys and everyone. "Well done!" Kassie clapped with the girls. "Is uh...that us finished? This dress is so scratchy" Jenn sighed. "Come on, lets go get changed" Kassie giggled and went inside with the girls.

Changing out of their 'costumes' and back into their own clothes, the girls fixed their hair and freshened themselves up. "Ugh, that material was irritating my back, and stomach" Jenn complained. "Well i think it went well!" Jodi changed the subject as she brushed the hairspray out her hair. "Yeah, i was good" Cheryl agreed putting on her converse. "I cant wait to see the final thing" Kassie grinned.

The girls headed back outside, and saw the boys packing things up with everyone. "Hey rockstars" Kassie spoke up as they walked over to them. Luke turned and he was eating a slice of pizza. "Hungry?" Cheryl giggled. "Starving" He smiled at her. "Slice?" He offered. "No, thank you" She shook her head. "Im so tired" Ashton sighed rubbing his eyes. "Its only eight!" Mikey chuckled. "Yeah, and i wonder what we've been doing all day!" Ashton shook his head as he laughed.

"So are you all heading back or you going out?" Kassie asked. "I need a shower, so back home" Ashton smiled. "Me too actually" Jenn fidgeted around. "Well i guess we better head home..." Jodi smiled. "Hold on, we'll give you a ride" Calum smiled. "You sure?" Jenn asked "Yes! course." He nodded.

-

Cheryl and Kassie both had a shower when they got home. Jenn was next to head in when Jodi was washing her hands. Soon the water went cold and Jodi took her hands away from the water running out from the tap. "Uh guys....?" She questioned. "Whats up?" Kassie walked in. "Uhm, the water...its went cold." She shrugged. "What?" Kassie made a confused face. "Wait...oh no" She sighed. Walking out the bathroom, she jogged downstairs and into the kitchen, passing Cheryl as she was getting a drink.

"Shit!" Jodi shook her head as she read a box on the wall. "Whats up?" Cheryl asked. "The waters went off! Spence, told me it can do that...i can switch it back on but it doesnt come on for at least 24 hours" She told Cheryl. "What? Why?" Cheryl asked confused. "I dont know, she didnt explain it. Just that it goes off from time to time" Jodi shook her head. Jenn came walking into the kitchen with Kassie. "Why is the water cold?" Jenn asked. "The waters went off...." Cheryl told her.

"What?!" Jenn gasped. "I can turn it on again, but it takes at least 24 hours...." Jodi sighed. "24 hours for water to turn hot?!" Jenn asked. "Spencer didnt explain it, she just said it can turn off now and again" Jodi sighed. "Perfect!" Jenn shook her head. "Oi, ive also to get a shower too!" Jodi complained back to Jenn. "Could you not...boil the kettle then add cold water?" Kassie asked. The girls turned to her. "Y'know, just for your hair" She nodded.

"No, thats pointless..." Jenn sighed. "I need a shower!" She whined. "Oh calm down, im sure we can think of something" Cheryl sipped on some lemonade. "What time is it?" Kassie asked. "Nearly ten, why?" Jodi turned to her. "Brb" Kassie smiled. "Speak english!" Cheryl shook her head. "I cant believe this..." Jenn sighed sitting down on a stool in the kitchen. "Cant you wait till tomorrow?" Cheryl asked. "No, i fee gross...sweaty, and my hair needs washed." She sighed. "Mine too...it was full of hairspray, and sweat" Jodi looked at Cheryl.

"Hmm...." Cheryl thought. Just then Kassie came walking in, leggings in and a top. Her phone in hand. "Right well, if we leave now we can head to the boys place" Kassie smiled. "Uhm, why?" Cheryl asked putting her glass down. "Well you both need a shower, so you can use theirs" SHe smiled at Jodi and Jenn. "Use the boys shower? your having a laugh...thats like...not right" Jenn laughed a little. "No, im serious. You wont quit whining so lets go" Kassie smiled.

"I dont need to go, ive had a shower. Ive done my skin routine, and i dont have makeup on so...." Cheryl smiled. "We're all going..." Kassie told her with a straight face. "Why?!" Cheryl asked. "Because, now move your ass!" Kassie told her. Cheryl put her glass down and sighed. "I need to put makeup back on...." She shook her head standing. "You dont have too..." Kassie told her. "Im not going out in LA without makeup. "Cheryl darted her eyes at her as she passed.

-

"Thank you so much!" Jenn told the boys as they walked into their main room. "Sure thing, we like to help" Michael told her. Jenn headed into their bathroom, and the three girls sat down on the sofa. "Anyone want tea?" Cheryl asked. "No." "Nah, thanks..." "Nope..." Came from people. "Cool" Cheryl stood up and headed into the kitchen. She put water into their kettle, and got a mug, putting a tea bag in and some milk.

"Actually i'll take some tea" Calum handed her a mug. Turning Cheryl took it from him. "To be honest, non of you really look like a tea type" She told him smiling put a tea bag in his cup. "Milk?" She asked and he nodded. "Why is that?" He asked. "No reason, your just...into beer, and....stuff" She told him. "Well, we do like tea sometimes" He told her chuckling.

"Hey, your makeups off" Cheryl told him. "Ugh, you can tell?" He rolled his eyes. "Its not red, its just....no makeup" She told him. "Dont worry" She mocked shaking her head. "Funny...." Calum smirked as the kettle popped done. Pouring some water into the mugs, Cheryl filled them up. She took the tea bags out and turned to Calum with a mug. "Here you go" She smiled. "Thank you" He took it from her.

Cheryl sipped on her tea and sighed. "I think the music video is going to come out pretty good" She told him. "Yeah, it will. It was fun! The music videos are always fun" He told her. "Yeah, i bet. I can just imagine you guys with she looks so perfect" She rolled her eyes and giggled. "Uh, no comment" He smirked taking some tea. "Uh huh! exactly" She told him wide eyed.

"Im sure you guys enjoyed that" She smiled. "Meh, well...we cant complain" He smiled looking at her. "Mm, Luke wasnt really interested" He shrugged taking some tea. "Really?" Cheryl asked. "Yeah, uh...yep" He nodded. "He uh, hasnt really been interested in girls for the past...year" He told her. "He's just been into the music" He nodded. "Really....wow" Cheryl sighed. "Yeah. He uh, I guess you girls caught on with our album. Our song writing really was inspired" He chuckled a little.

"Yeah...we thought it was just us...." Cheryl told him. "Mmmhmm" Calum nodded. "So, what about Amnesia..?" Cheryl asked. Calum dropped his head then smiled and nodded. "Yeah, that one is...very obvious" He smiled warmly at her. "Jenn?" Cheryl asked. "Those lyrics are true" He told her. "Oh Cal...." Cheryl sighed shaking her head. "Hey, dont worry." He shrugged. "I really missed her...still do" He nodded.

Someone made Cheryl's heart ache a little there. Shall she tell him Jenn still missed him? Did she? It was kinda obvious. "Cal, Jenn...you and Jenn were really cute together..." She smiled at him putting a hand up on his shoulder. "Yeah" He nodded. "She still uh...i dont know if i should say this but...she still has her ring...on a necklace" Cheryl smiled. Calum's eyes lit up as he grinned at her. "Has she?! Aw wow!" He grinned happily. "...but its just...confusing...complecated" He sighed looking at her.

"I know...we know. We understand. Its good, we're still all friends here" She smiled at him. "Yep...it is. Better than nothing right?" He looked at her. "It is." She nodded at him. Calum put down his mug and sighed. "Aw, i missed you girls, and Jenn..." He shook his head as he held his arms out. Cheryl smiled as she put her cup down too and hugged him. "Its been a....weird year" She told him sighing.

She felt Calum nod. "Whats going...on?" Someone asked. Cheryl turned and saw Luke standing with a confused and a slightly pisssed off look on his face. "Nothing, why?" Cheryl asked breaking away from the hug. "Just uh...i walked in to see....hugging" Luke nodded. "Just a friendly hug dude" Calum smiled at him. "Its been a weird year" He smiled and turned to Cheryl. She smiled and nodded, picking up her mug again.

"Uh, Jodi is headed in for a shower..." Luke told them. "Cool...does Jenn want tea?" Cheryl asked. "I...uh, i dont know" Luke shook his head looking at her. "I'll go ask" She smiled walking out the kitchen. Luke watched as she left then turned to Calum again. "You okay?" He asked walking to him. "I dont know, i just seen my best friend...hugging my ex" He sighed. "We're friends Luke...theres nothing to worry about" Calum smiled as he patted Luke shoulder and left the kitchen.