Chapter 23

2 days later. 10am.

"Are you sure you dont want any breakfast?" Jenn asked Cheryl as she walked into the living room with a small plate of toast. "No im fine..." Cheryl sighed as she flipped the channels on the T.V. "Hmm, we need to get some more food in. Like today" Jenn sighed. "We will, we'll head out later when Kassie gets back and Jodi gets up" Cheryl sat the remote down finally deciding on a channel. "Hm, have you heard from Luke?" Jenn asked. Cheryl turned to her and shook her head. "No, i uh...i think he understands whats best. We've not spoken since Tuesday." She told Jenn.

"Tuesday went pretty well Chez , I was kinda surprised." Jenn smiled before taking a bite of toast. Cheryl shrugged still looking at the T.V. "Yeah it was. We learned about their...famous lives" Cheryl giggled. "As, we sit and study work..." Jenn sighed dramatically then laughed. "Nah, they're still just the same guys...." Jenn nodded. "But they have a record label" Cheryl reminded her. "Aah, yes. Thats correct" Jenn smiled pointing a finger in the air.

Just then the front opened and closed and Kassie walked into the living room. "Oh, this is getting better and better!" She spat. "What happened?" Jenn asked and Cheryl turned around. "Oh, just the usual. Walking along the street, seeing myself and my friends being snapped and put in a magaine for money!" Kassie told them. "Uh, what?" Jenn asked confused. Kassie sighed as she shook her head. "I was....walking along the street and know how...those magazine stands? I noticed '5sos!' on the front cover, so I stopped and picked one up to see this!" Kassie opened up a page and turned it to the girls.

Cheryl moved closer as Jenn squinted to try and see. "Its a blurry picture of..." Cheryl began. "Go on read it!" Kassie pushed the magaine to Cheryl before she sat herself down and folded her arms. Cheryl scanned the page. "Its a blurry picture, oh Michael...or the guys? Sitting in Starbucks?" Cheryl turned to Kassie. "Read it." She told her. Cheryl turned back to the magazine and started reading the first time.

"5 seconds of summer, heartthrobs hanging out with new girl (friends) Sticking to the friend word, as we dont know who these girls are. They do look cosey as they all share a coffee...." Cheryl trailed off and looked up at Jenn. "What the heck?" Cheryl asked. "It gets worse, turn the page" Kassie told her. Cheryl turned the page, and picture of all of them sat printed on the page. Luke holding the door open for Ashton and Jodi, as Cheryl was turned the other way, with Kassie Michael and Calum and Jenn were laughing together. "Woah! how did that even get taken?" Cheryl asked.

"Lets see..." Jenn leaned over. Cheryl handed her the magazine as she watched Jenn's face turn from a confused expression to a shocked. "I dont know. Its the paparazzi. They're...fucking everywhere! I didnt even see anyone there the other day. They're just waiting with their cameras!" Kassie sighed. "I cant believe this. Kass, this magazine is just printed for gossip. Legit, its all shit in this magazine" Jenn shook her head as she tossed the magazine to Cheryl again. "Yes, i know that. However, it isnt pointless gossip if its real. Like that article!" Kassie shook her head. "Yeah, but what theyre saying is gossip. Their putting it across we're all in love with them" Jenn ate some toast.

"Well...we were" Kassie sunk down in the sofa. Cheryl turned to her and sighed. "Is going to be fine. Dont worry....." "No, im not worrying but im pissed! Im not being a fucking puppet for their shots. Im done! Im not hanging out with them anymore, just to get shot by the papz!" Kassie covered her face. "It'll get worse! They have fans worldwide. What if we end up getting bashed by them?!" Kassie groaned. "Your taking this out of proportion Kass, calm down" Jenn told her. "No, im not! Im being serious! We're getting thrown in to messed up gossip, photographed without our permission and getting talked about by people!" Kassie told them.

"So, your not seeing them again because....you dont want to be photographed? Hm, i thought you would love being in a magazine" Jenn giggled. "Not a gossip column! Fans can...." "Stop worrying about the fans! The guys said the fam are beautiful people" Jenn sat up. "Oh yeah, and you believe that it'll be all okay....?" Kassie asked. "No, look...dont worry, because stuff like your imagination is putting across...wont happen." Jenn told her.

Jodi came walking into the living room yawning. "Morning..." She smiled. The three girls turned to her. "Uh oh...what happened?" Jodi folded her arms. "Here....good morning" Kassie grabbed the magazine from Cheryl's lap and handed up to Jodi. Walking over Jodi took it from her and started reading it. "Woah, we're in a magazine?!" Jodi grinned. "Really?" Kassie shook her head. "And how come she isnt happy about it?" Jodi asked Cheryl and Jenn. "She's somehow scared, we're going to get stalked" Jenn told her. "Hey, they think we're dating their idols" Kassie told them wide eyed. "It doesnt say we're dating! Just friends" Jenn told her as she laughed a little. "Oh dont worry, they'll turn everything around!" Kassie groaned a little.

Cheryl sighed and shook her head. "Okay fine." Jodi sat down the magazine. "Here is what we're going to do. We are going to get the computer..." She looked around then pointed to one of their laptops. "We're going to search up the guys. Their fans, live performances....getting this off our chests because i know im not the only one who wants to do it!" Jodi looked at them all. "I dont, nothing to do with me!" Kassie shrugged. "And you. Be quiet, you couldnt be more wrong! Your just apart of this as what we all are" Jodi told her. "Right, so start up the laptop, im going to get some coffee and breakfast, then we're taking a breather, and going to get food for this place" Jodi nodded before she walked off.

Jenn sighed as she grabbed the laptop and headed to the sofa beside Kassie and Cheryl. "Hey, can we listen to their songs?! Like the album, they've just released?!" Jenn shouted through to the kitchen. "Thats one of the first things, we're gonna do!" Jodi shouted back.

Kassie sighed as she sat and done what she was told. "Fine...lets get this over with" Cheryl shrugged.