Chapter 65

It was nearly the end of the day and the guys had spent it meeting fans. Taking pictures, giving hugs and just talking with them. The girls made they're way around the whole 'convention' and enjoyed it actually. On fake spray paint walls, listening to music, getting photographs done with photoshop things, and props. It was nearly 6 when the girls made they're way to the main stage of the place. The boys were going to perform acoustically around 7 for a while.

They made they're way there to find it was starting to fill up. Getting to near the front the girls stood and chatted amongst themselves.

"Well...." Jenn sighed. "I have to admit, today was really cool" She admitted to them. "Yeah i agree, I'd love to go to Comic Con, and i feel like it would be similar!" Cheryl giggled. "I know, because of a few people being dressed up?" Jenn laughed. "Yeah! But Comic Con will be full of costumes and stuff" Cheryl smiled. "Yeah, and we only got a few looks up and down from people" Kassie added in. "Kassie, keep it positive" Jenn shook her head. "Yeah its been awesome! Then we'll watch the guys perform, and...we'll head home, chill and whatever" Jodi smiled.

"Yes, sounds good!" Jenn grinned at the girls. Just then the crowd went in an up roar and the girls turned to see the guys walk out one by one, waving. They sat down, and got their guitars, and Ash sat on his cajon.

Playing songs from out of my limit, and good girls. Seeing the fans go wild for them actually made the girls smile. They made it, and it was awesome! After some songs, they answered some questions and had a conversation with the whole audience there.

-

It was just before nine when people started to leave. The place began to calm down, emptying out. The girls stood around talking. "Do you think that we should head home and text the guys?" Jodi asked. "Uhm, im not sure....maybe" Kassie shrugged. "Yeah, its getting dark. We should head back" Cheryl sighed. The girls started walking out as Jenn pulled out her phone. "We should get a group chat back...like back in school" Jenn told them. "It would be easier...." Kassie laughed a little.

Walking out, Kassie talked to the girls until she screamed. The girls got a fright and turned to see Michael holding her up. Arms around her waist and he was laughing to himself. Of course Kassie didnt know who or what it was, because she couldnt see. When the girls started laughing, Kassie calmed down a bit then Mikey let her down. "What are you doing? You ass!" She slapped his arm.

"How did you guys like today?" Cheryl asked. "Oh awesome! Meeting the fam was amazing. These two girls came in and done a fucking acting out to pokemon!" He grinned with excitment. "Wow!" Jenn nodded. "Yeah, and this other girl gave me a gameboy for my birthday!" He smiled sweetly. Cheryl smiled at him. "What seriously?!" Kassie asked. "Yah, they're all so sweet!" He grinned. Just then the girls spotted the boys walking towards them.

"Yeah, Luke totally jealous!" Mikey mocked. "I'm jealous of what?" Luke asked as they came up to them. Michael turned to him and smiled. "That im taking Chez out for a drink" He smiled as he took a step towards her. "Yeah, of course" Cheryl nodded, joking. "Funny!" Luke widened is eyes, and said in a mocking tone to Michael. "Ooh, defensive!" Jenn winked to Cheryl. Rolling her eyes Cheryl sighed. "Did you guys like today?" She asked the other three. "Yeah it was awesome!" Ashton grinned.

"It was! It was cool!" Jodi agreed with them. "And you guys performing...awesome as always" Kassie nodded. "Yeah well, we're just heading out back to leave, so wanna head back?" Calum asked. "Why do you need to go out the back way?" Jenn asked. They all looked at her and she clicked on. "Yeah...fans...i keep forgetting that!" Jenn shook her head.

"Sure, thanks...we're just heading back home" Jodi told them. "Awh, why?" Mikey asked. "We have to practice tomorrow anyway, we have a show to perform at the house of blues again" Ashton told Mikey. "No, i know...still" He shrugged. "Lets go then" Calum smiled as he dug out his phone. They all walked towards the doors, heading back inside.

The boys collected their stuff, and loaded the car with two men standing, and helping them. Once they were finished they climbed into the car, and so did the girls. They were lucky, it was a van type car. They pulled out and drove out of their parking area, out a large gate and fence. A few fans stood around and soon waved and ran to the car. The car drove down the street as the boys waved at them back. "Its amazing, how you guys have a connection with the fans" Cheryl smiled at them. "They got us where we are today...and their still supporting us. We'll always love them. They're all family" Ashton told her smiling.

Once the girls got dropped off, they headed into their house and got changed into their comfy clothes. They all sat downstairs, watching netflix and eating snacks. "Do you...or have you ever stopped and thought...we were lucky enough to be apart of those guys lives as more than friends?" Jenn asked. "How'd you mean?" Kassie turned crunching some chips. "Like...they care so much about their fans, so loving and sweet...not many guys are like that" Jenn told them. "Yeah, it is pretty cool" Jodi nodded smiling.

"They're all special, and sweet in their own way" Cheryl told the girls as she watched the television. "Yeah, i agree with that" Kassie smiled warmly. "MmHmm" Jodi nodded. "Speaking of which...what are we getting Mikey for his birthday?" Cheryl turned to Kassie. Kassie looked at her wide eyed. "Shit! I forgot...its like...five days isnt it?!" Kassie asked. The girls nodded. "He's 21..." Jenn looked at the girls. "Fuck! it seems like yesterday he turned 18" Kassie shook her head.

"I know, it seems like yesterday we were walking down the school corridors..." Cheryl sighed. "Its cool, i think i have an idea what to get him" Cheryl smiled. "Yeah, for some reason...you two seemed to be more into anime shit...." Kassie rolled her eyes. "Hey, dont get jealous because Chez knows about pokemon" Jenn told Kassie off. "Im not a huge fan, but i did love it in middle school" Cheryl shrugged. "I think pokemon is awesome!" Jodi smiled.

"Yeah, well thats sorted. Back to this episode" Kassie smiled dipping her hand into the bowl full of chips.

**Hey guys, so i know Michael isnt 21 but in this story he is. Same with the rest of the guys and the girls. They're not 18 anymore, because in the last story they were 18. So, they're like 20/21 now. Love ya'll. How you liking this? <3<3<3**