Chapter 5

The next morning.

"Up, up!" Jodi opened Kassie and Jenn's door shouting in. "Uh..." Jenn rolled over. "We've got a day a head of us! Get up lazy bitches!" Jodi giggled. "Mmmm!" Kassie moaned. "Breakfast?!" Cheryl asked as she picked up the phone to room service. "Yes please" Jodi told her. "Come on, up!!" Jodi shouted to Kassie and Jenn sat up. "Fuck off!" Kassie groaned throwing a pillow. "Ow! You bitch!" Jodi shouted as she grabbed. the pilllow and threw it back.

Jenn made her way out of the room and joined Cheryl in the main room. "Can i have...a fruit platter please?" Jenn sighed and yawned. "Sure, im ordering bits and pieces" Cheryl smiled. The girls listened as Jodi and Kassie argued from the bedroom. Jenn giggled as she lay back on the large sofa.

"Yeah, high room service order for room 102? Breakfast order please? Could i have two fruit platters, a plate of toast, milk, orange juice, some eggs and..." "Apples!" Kassie shouted. "Apples too please" Cheryl giggled. "Yeah, thanks..okay bye" Cheryl hung up the phone. "Breakfast will be up in five!" Cheryl called and Jodi and Kassie walked into the main room. "So, what are we doing?" Kassie sighed slumping down on the sofa. "Why dont we stay here for a few days...till Friday, then head to LA?" Jenn asked. "LA is beautiful you guys" Jodi nodded agreeing.

"Till Friday? Thats only two days? two days in palm springs! Can we stay here for like another week?" Kassie asked. "Yeah, we could stay here until mid next week, then make our way to LA and stay there. I know i nice place to stay, at no price at all" Jodi grinned. "Really? where?" Jenn asked. "I had a friend at college...her parents are loaded! and they have a house they never use. I could ask her if we could stay there?" Jodi asked. "Sounds like a plan" Kassie nodded.

"Cool, sounds good" Cheryl smiled. "Good old shopping...sanding...beaching..." Kassie sighed with relief in her voice. "Never changes does she?" Jodi giggled turning to Jenn and Cheryl. "Dont hate me, coz you aint me" Kassie joked. "Beautiful" Jenn mocked as the door went. Cheryl stood up and walked over aswering it. "Room service?" A man smiled. "Oh thank you" Cheryl smiled and wheeled the small tray on a table into the room. She closed the door, after giving a tip and sighed. "Breakfast is served..." Cheryl smiled grabbing an apple.

"Where are you going?" Jodi asked. "To get dressed" Cheryl spoke before taking a bite on an apple. "Still doesnt eat breakfast" Jenn sighed shaking her head. "You better get back here soon as and eat something!" Kassie shouted. "I have something" Cheryl waved the apple. "Get a decent breakfast in you! We mean it Chez!" Kassie frowned at her. Cheryl noded and sighed. "Fine! Ill be back in a minute" Cheryl smiled as she walked into the bedroom. She took out a pair of shorts, and a top before sitting the apple down and heading to get dressed.

-

Cheryl sat doing her makeup, and hair when Kassie walked into the room. She put a plate with food down beside her and smiled. "Eat" She told her. "Thanks" Cheryl smiled. Kassie took an earphone from Cheryl's ear and stuck it in her own. "Still into those punk bands?" She smiled. "Those 'punk bands' have great music and awesome taste" Cheryl raised an eybrow as she straighrned her hair. "Im not judging...im just saying" Kassie smiled. "Course you are Kass..." Cheryl smiled at her from the reflection in the mirror. "We'll eat up. I'm off to get ready. We're going to go shopping...we're staying here till Monday before heading LA. Sounds cool..." Kassie smiled. "It will be! We'll make it awesome! Sunbathing, days at the beach, shopping, partying." Cheryl egged her on. "Wow, since when did you turn into a party girl?" Kassie giggled crossing her arms. "I'm not...but I'll make an exception for my friends" Cheryl laughed.

"Off to get dressed. Hey can I borrow the wedges you had on yesterday? The beige ones?" Kassie asked. Cheryl rolled her eyes as she smiled. "Nothing gets past you does it?" She asked as she straightened a piece of hair. "Chez...its me" Kassie giggled. "Yeah! That's fine. Their by my bed..." Cheryl nodded. "Thank you! I'll take care of them I promise" Kassie told her as she walked off smiling. "yeah you do that" Cheryl laughed to herself.