Chapter 40

Everyone was getting off the flight in New York. The boys, had their bags, sunglasses, and skinny jeans. The girls had their bags, and small hand luggage. "Hm, maybe we should start wearing our shades...if we're part of the paps attention" Kassie joked to th girls. "Oh!" Jenn giggled. "Dont worry, its nothing" Cheryl smiled reassured her. "I dont know when you got more tough...abou this, but thank you" Kassie smiled warmly at her. "It'll be fine! Come on" Cheryl nodded.

"Lets go" Jenn smiled taking her case and wheeling it. They got into the airport and a man stood with a large luggage trolley. "Yes?" Kassie asked. "You can put your cases here" He nodded. "They'll be took to the car" He told them.

"And..we can believe you?" Kassie asked. "Kass!" Jodi tutted. "Dont worry, see the boys have done it too. Its easier to make your way out the airport without them." He told her. "Why?" Jenn asked. The man looked at them. "Okay, thank you!" Cheryl dumped her case onto the trolley. The girls did the same as the boys came up behind them. "All good to leave?" Calum asked. "Yeah, why is it easier to leave without cases?" Kassie asked. Calum widened his eyes as she smiled and walked forward.

Michael chuckld and put a hand on Kassie's shoulder. "Keep up" He winked before three security men stood with them. "Lets go girls" They told them. "Im confused, but a little paranoid now" Jenn grabbed Cheryl's arm as she turned to the other men in front of the boys. They all started walking out the corridor from the plane and into New York airport. Jodi shrugged as she grabbed onto Jenn's arm. Cheryl took Kassie's as they all nodded to each other.

Walking out into the main part of the airport, the girls saw a crowd of people standing. "Oh shit!" Kassie gasped. "What?!" The girls turned. "Stay tight together!" One man told them as he walked with them. Soon a huge mass amount of screaming started and the girls watched as a bunch of girls, stood waving and screaming. "Uh oh..." Jodi began. The boys started waving, and smiling, saying hello to people. Phones getting pushed into their faces, pictures getting took just in time before they moved forward.

Some fans looked at the girls, and stared at them. "Woah!" Kassie gasped looking at the girls. Following through the crowd, the girls began to get pushed around, and bumping into people and things. "Guys!" Jenn spoke. Screaming beside them fans waved, sticking their hands out. "Nearly there girls" The man spoke beside them. Some fans started talking to each other as they stared at the girls. Shouting coming from everywhere.

"Arrghh!" "5SOS!" "LUKE!" "ASHTON!" "CALUM!" "MICHAEAL!"

The girls managed to get near the front of the airport. "Who are they?!" A few people asked. Kassie gulped as she dropped her head down.

They all got out the airport and into the car. The door closed and silence filled the car. "Why are they in their car?!" A few shouts called. "Shit! what the fuck?!" Kassie asked. "Thats just how it is!" Michael smiled. "That is fucking insane!" Kassie told him. "It can get worse" Calum nodded. "Yeah, but we love them!" Ashton waved out. Soon people ran to the car and was waving in. "Oh....!" Kassie turned and grabbed hr sunglasses.

"Loving the paps?" Jenn asked as the car drove off. "No!" Kassie spoke loudly. Silence fell again and they all looked at each other. "No?" Calum asked. "That was crazy!" Kassie admitted. "I dont now if i can do this girls" She turned to her friends. "Come on, at least give it a chance" Luke told her. "A chance?! that was the chance! that was fucking crazy! I dont want to see what else can happen" Kassie shook her head.

"Okay, calm down Kassie!" Cheryl took her arm. "Breath!" Cheryl told her. Taking a deep breath, then out, in then out, Kassie nodded. "You okay?" Jodi asked. "Yes, im fine" Kassie nodded. "Okay, calm down...." Cheryl spoke softly. "But serioously guys...thats happens all the time?" Cheryl turned to the boys. "Yeah pretty much!" Michael nodded. "Shit...." Jodi sighed.

-

The girls sat in their hotel room. "I cant believe thats what the guys go through! How are they not....scared?!" Jenn asked. "I dont know, but i was freaking out!" Kassie shook her head. "Its okay. We're here now..." Cheryl sighed. "Are you sure there isnt a mob outside the hotel!?" Kassie asked. "No. dont be stupid Kass!" Cheryl shook her head. "Im serious!" Kassie told her wide eyes. "Look your making them sound insane! They are not! Now be quiet okay...the boys are away to an interview, and we're chilling out!" Cheryl sighed .

"I agree...there is a nice spa in the hotel! " Jodi grinned. "ooh, yes. Either that or shopping?" Jenn smiled. "Its best hitting around time square" Cheryl smiled. "Oh yeah, how does it feel being back in NYC!" Jenn smiled. "Odd...but feels good. Like home again." Cheryl admitted to them. "Yeah, noisy....but sounds good" Jodi nodded. "Okay, lets go to the spa. I dont want to go out just yet" Kassie sighed as she stood up.

"Okay then. Just chill Kass...it'll be okay...i promse" Cheryl reassured her and the girls nodded.