Chapter 78

Wednesday 17th December. London. 2pm.

The boys were perfoming tonight in London. At a christmas ball, unfortunatly Michael had to meet them back in back home in San Francisco because he'd managed to lost his passport. Stopping all ways possible to get flights to places. They were in London till tomorrow, and then back home for Christmas. They had a second target prank they had done, and was going to upload that onto their channel on YouTube.

Cheryl made her way to starbucks, past people. London had light snow, but it was freezing. Cheryl had her beanie on, scarf and full skinny jeans with boots that had fur around the ankles and thick heels. She had a jacket on and headed into starbucks. It was kind of empty, it wasnt one where people went. Alex said he'd meet her, it was kind awkward because Cheryl was a little paranoid of people reconising her and also Alex!

As she walked over to the counter, she heard the door open again and she turned to see Alex walk in. She smiled as she looked at him. Jeans, boots, leather jacket and hat. "Cheryl, hey!" He greeted her. "Hi!" She smiled and they hugged. "Aahh!" He made a noise. "Freezing eh?" Cheryl giggled a little. "Yeah! Tell me about it! Also, Zach says hey. Says hes been...texting you back and forward?" He raised an eyebrow. "Yes, we have..." Cheryl nodded. "Well, what you having?" He smiled. "No, no....ill get my own." Cheryl held her hand up a little.

"Cheryl, i dont mind." Alex smiled. "It fine, honest!" She told him. "Please, im offering!" Alex grinned at her. Sighing, giving in Cheryl nodded. "Latte, with extra cream please" She told him. "Sure, no problem!" Alex walked up to the counter. Cheryl stood as he ordered then she made her way over to an empty booth. The shop was warm, and nice. She took off her beanie, and jacket and sat them at the side of her and turned to see Alex heading back with the coffees.

"Here you go....so first off..." Alex smiled at Cheryl as he sat opposite her. "Thank you...." She waited for him to speak. "Zach, said you've been texting back and forward for a while. Spoke about the party tomorrow night....?" He mentioned. Cheryl nodded. "Yeah, after the music christmas thing. The guys arre performing tonight, but they were thinking of going tomorrow" She smiled. "Even without Michael?" Alex raised an eyebrow. "I know, he's an idiot. Why....?" She had. "Just...asking. What about you and Luke?" He asked.

Sighing, Cheryl looked at him. "Uhmm...we had a talk a few days ago." She told him. "And...!" Alex smiled at her. "Alex, nothing is or can happen. He's got too much to...carry now. They're a band, with millions of fans and everything! Making albums, performing, touring soon!" Cheryl told him. "Hey, look at me and Lisa..we've been through some shit but we're stronger and still going" Alex told her. "We're too complicated" Cheryl sighed, and looked at her coffee cup. "Your not complicated, your just scared of what the outcome might be...and it may be good" He told her.

"We've always told each other...nothing can happen" She looked at him. "This is why....your texting Zach? He can be a little...out there! You dont have to!" Alex laughed a little, making Cheryl smile. "No, Zach is a nice person! Im not...really interested like that" She shrugged. "Look, Chez...I cant tell you what to do with yourself and Luke, but I'd say give it a shot. Yes, you'll be in the public eye for a while, and out there with the fans but hey...least ya'll happy" He smiled at her. "Yeah, but how long will we be happy for?" She asked him.

Alex nodded and sipped some coffee. "How are the rest of the girls?" He asked. "Yeah, good. We're all good." She told him. "Awesome!" He grinned. "Yep...it can be a little awkward at time, Jenn, Kassie and I know something and are afraid to tell Jodi" She sighed. Alex frowned a little. "What is it?" He asked, wanting to know. "Its about...Ashton. He uh...apparently he's been hanging out with this girl...." Cheryl told him. "Ohh! okay...." Alex nodded. "We dont know whats the...story between them, but its a little iffy. We understand its his busniess but at the end of the day, he hasnt exactly told the guys. His own band" She shrugged.

"Do you know her?" Alex asked. "Nope, we dont. All we know is her name is Leigha and apprently shes....." "Leigha...Winters?" Alex butted in. Cheryl raised an eyebrow. "Yeahh...." She spoke a little hesitant. Alex scoffed a little. "She uh...we kinda know her. She's hung out with us before. The boys briefly met her and friends at a party a few months back. When they started out...she and her friends are always at...parties around LA." He told her. "LA!? Seriously?" Cheryl widened her eyes. "Yeah, she lives around there. She's into the...what do you call that...? Not a model, but she poses for photographs and stuff a lot." He told her.

"She's not a model?" Cheryl asked. "I dont think so. She works for a company but she tells people, and her career says shes not one. I dont know what it is she calls it but...yeah anyway, she hung around Jack for a bit. Around him at parties, and asking if he'd want to hang out more....Jack said no, because he has no time" Alex raised an eyebrow. Cheryl sat listening, couldnt really believe what she was getting told. Now all of a sudden all those times when they were in LA, and Ash was 'busy' he was seeing that girl! "We dont really know her...but yeah" Alex nodded. "Oh my gosh, i cannot believe this!" Cheryl sighed.

"Why, are they a thing?" Alex asked before sipping coffee. "No, no....i dont know. We dont know anything apart from...what i told you" Cheryl nodded. "Well, i wouldnt worry about anything. Im sure if something was going on he would tell the guys...I mean they;re his band! He should be telling them, and trusting them." Alex told her. Cheryl sat with her cup between her hands, warming them as well as thinking. "Cool..." Was all she could say, quietly. "Anyway....are you going to this party?" Cheryl asked him. "Uhh...yeah we are." He nodded. "Cool, i think we're going too" Cheryl smiled.

"Good, it;ll be awesome to see you all again...and well Zach will be happy" He spoke a little more quieter. "Huh"? Cheryl asked. "Nothing....!" Alex smiled at her.

Alex and Cheryl sat in starbucks till around after four when they decided to head back. Alex was heading to an interview and meeting the rest of his band, and Cheryl was heading back to the hotel where the girls were. They hugged goodbye, and said they'd see each other on Friday. Cheryl stuck her beanie back on and headed to the hotel again as she took her phone out her pocket. She dialled Kassie's number and waited till she answered.

'Hello'

'Hey, Kassie...im on my way back, we may have a problem we didnt think

would turn into...a problem.'

'What kind of problem? does it involve Jodi, because she kind of knows....'

'What?! How does she know?!'

'Well...there was story about rumoured girlfriends online...and well i laughed

saying it wont be us...'

'What did you say Kassie?!'

'I didnt say anything! It was Jenn. She said, what Leigha? and i told her to be

quiet, and she caught on....'

'Oh no...how is Jodi?'

'A little pissed, we havent filled her in properly, i think we should all do it'

'Im on my way'

Cheryl hung up and rolled her eyes, as she stuck her phone in her pocket.