Epilogue.

16 months later...

June 24th Friday.

San Francisco. 

"Awh, you look beautiful!" Kassie exclaimed as she patted the side of Jenn's hair. It was in a beautiful updo, with curls are the sides and a crystalised hair piece to finish it off. Small gem stones, placed carefully on pieces of her hair.

"Thank you!" Jenn squealed a little under her breath. She stared at herself, and her three friends in the mirror. "This day will be perfect" Cheryl reassured her. "You girls look amazing" Jenn turned to them, as they all had matching long baby blue dresses on. "Wow, i cant believe Jenn is the first one to get hitched out of us...our baby Jenn" Kassie grinned. "You wont be long in going down that isle" Cheryl joked judging Kassie. 

"Hey, Mikey and I are doing just great right now. We dont need to ring just yet. Finally we're like a proper couple" Kassie smiled as she took a breath. "Yeah, well hopefully one day" She sighed. "We all know whos next" Jodi eyed Cheryl up making her giggle and the girls laugh. "You taking Ash's arm going down the isle?" Kassie asked Jodi. "MmHmm...I'm glad we're staying good friends. We love each other, but...things change and people change" Jodi sighed.

"Least you dont have any leathal competion" Kassie raised an eyebrow making Jodi laugh. "Glad, she's out of our lives...it wasnt right" Cheryl sighed. "Agreed to that." Jodi nodded picking up her bouqet of flowers. "What do you think she's doing now?" Jenn stood up, and stumbled a little as her dress tangled her feet. Catching up, Kassie shrugged. "Couldnt care. Ruining some elses lives, and friendship" She told them.

"Knock, knock" A voice disturbed them. They turned to see a suited up Luke walk in, hair a dark blonde, light stubble and his usual piercing. "What are you doing here?! Out!" Kassie laughed. "Im not the one getting married...remember?" He told her. "Mmm, this month" Kassie giggled as he smiled at Cheryl. "Just checking on the beautiful bride" He looked at Jenn. "She's ready...yet nervous" Jenn told him. "Well, ready when you are" He nodded. "Oh shit" Jenn gasped and laughed a little.

"No, dont you dare." Kassie laughed a little. "Okay....phew...im okay. Lets go, Calum and I are getting married!" She squealed. "Yeah! Now lets get you out to your wedding!" Kassie giggled as she took her bouqet and handed Jenn hers. Jodi and Kassie walked out behind Jenn. "You coming Chez...bridemade/made of honur...." Kassie widened her eyes. "Yeah, be right there! Jenn has another two!" She referred to Kassie and Jodi.

Soon the room was empty, and Luke and Cheryl stared at each other. "You look stunning" He grinned at her. "Could say the same about you" She giggled as she touched his bow tie. "Your a handome best man...do you scrub up well for a groom?" SHe whispered a little and he laughed. "You just have to wait and see...." He took her by the waist, before kissing her softly. "Just think...in a few months, that'll be us" He took her hand and kissed above the diamond on her finger. "I dont know if you can get anymore beautiful..." He told her.

"You'll just have to wait till the wedding Hemmings" She winked. "I love you" He told her. "I love you" She smiled before looping arms with him. "Lets go.  We have a wedding to attend too" She giggled.

They walked out the room, and down the corridor where the music started playing. Traditional wedding theme. Michael and Kassie went first, Jodi and Ashton, Cheryl and Luke. They got to the end of the isle where they exchanged a smile with Calum before they split up. The boys standing at Calum's side, the girls on Jenn's. 

"Pfft, cant believe Cal is first to get hitched out of us!" Michael sniggered. The girls looked at each other as Calum turned to him. "Shh!" He hushed him, a smirk on his face. "Quiet Michael" Luke told him. "Dont tell me to be quiet. Im just saying, like can you fucking believe it?" Michael smiled. "Hey! Stop swearing!" Ashton slapped his shoulder. Calum laughed a little as he shook his head. The girls giggled as they turned to see they're parents from row next to Jenn's mom.

They smiled sweetly, before the doors opened again and Jenn stood arm in arm with her dad. They began walking down the isle, Calum had a grin on his face as he watched Jenn. She rolled her lip together as she got closer and closer to him. Soon they were together, and they exchanged a small quick kiss before Jenn's dad kissed her cheek. He shook Calum's hand before taking a seat next to Jenn's mom.

Jenn and Calum stood face to face as the ceremony began. Cheryl stood with the girls, opposite the boys as she looked over at Luke. He looked at her and winked. She smiled, blushing as she shook her head. "Love you." He mouthed. "Love you." Cheryl mouthed back.

This was the beginning of they're lives. This perfect day.

Hello everyone! So...what do you think?! I put a large twist on it, and hopefully you liked it. I liked it, i thought it was different, good different. I didnt want to make them all have a fairytale ending, so that why i didnt put Ashton and Jodi back together. They're time was over for being a couple, and better off as friends. The hot mess couple ( Kassie and Mikey haha) working things out finally and of course the future Mr and Mrs couples!

I hope you enjoyed reading this story, as much as ive enjoyed writing it! Thank you guys for the reads, votes and comments. Love ya very much! Thank you for the support. In other news...im working on a new story, you might've seen. Yes, already im working on another haha! But i love writing, and it keeps me busy when i have nothing else to do! Its a Michael fanfic, and its going to be very differet. More of a mature version of a fanfic :)) So stay tuned for more, and thank you, love you. Speak again soon! <3 <3 <3 Mwah!!