Chapter 84

11pm.

Cheryl was sitting watching Netfix. Calum had left nearly two hours ago now and since then Cheryl had been going through everything in her head. Luke, back home, school, possible work. She was disturbed by the front door closing and she turned to see Jenn walk in. First one back. Jodi still wasnt back, neither was Kassie.

"Hi, how was your...hanging out?" Cheryl asked as she turned back to the T.V. "Good, well...shit to begin with...then it all went down" Jenn sighed and sat down on the sofa. "Why? What happened?" Cheryl turned to her. Jenn took a breath as she took off her shoes, then yawned. "Well, when i was leaving, the door went and it was Calum. I was surpised, well shocked. He said he wanted to talk about us...but i kinda lost it and told him there was no us...after that, the night was bad for me. I just wanted home" She shook her head.

"Oh. Really? Wow." Cheryl acted as if she didnt know. "Yeah, know i feel bad." Jenn shook her head. "Like...ive wanted to talk things out with him for ages, now...i told him to basically piss off" She looked at Cheryl. "He'll be thinking im....well...he'll be thinkin im all for being with...Ethan" Jenn sighed. "Do you want to be?" Cheryl asked. "No. Maybe...i dont know! Hes a nice guy but...Calum" Jenn looked at Cheryl. Smiling, Cheryl nodded.

"Yeah i know...Jenn, look...i dont think Calum thinks your not into him anymore. I think he still wants to talk things with you, and possibly....y'know" Cheryl smiled at her. "What makes you say that?" Jenn asked, hope in her eyes. "I...I just do. If you really love someone, you cant fall out love with them that fast." She told her. "Yeah...true." Jenn looked away nodding. "Jenn?" She looked at her, and Jenn turned to her. "Call him, text him, speak face to face with him....just talk to him." Cheryl told her smiling.

Jenn smiled, and nodded. "I think i'll text him. Maybe we can talk when we head back home" Jenn told her. "Yes, do that." Cheryl told her. Jenn stood up, picked up her shoes and began to walk out the lounge. "Chez?" SHe turned around. Cheryl turned and looked at her. "Thanks honey. Your the best" Jenn grinned before walking out. "Good night! Love you " She shouted. Cheryl smiled, and laughed into herself. "Night, love you too!" Cheryl called back.

"Oh wait...is Jodi back?" Jenn asked. "Nope not yet. She texted me a few minutes ago saying she was having a good time clearing her mind. She'll be home soon" Cheryl told her. "Okay, well night!" Jenn called back before heading upstairs. Cheryl's phone then buzzed.

Calum :) : " Hey, Jenn back? x "

Cheryl : " Expect a text soon... :) x "

Calum :) : " Thanks Chez. Your really cool. x "

Cheryl : " Hey, i like helping friends. Thats what friends are for :) x "

Calum :) : " Hey, favour returned.... ;) x "

Cheryl : " What do you mean...? :/ "

Luke :) : " Hey Chez :) Wanna talk? I'll call...? "

A smile spread across Cheryl's face as she read the text.

To Calum :) : Thanks. Your cool too. Try your best with Jenn it'll be worth it x "

Calum :) : " Noted. You too....! x "

Cheryl locked her phone and smiled as she looked up at the TV. Okay, maybe Calum wasnt so bad. She was keeping that stupid thing to herself though, she knew Calum wasnt planning on telling Jenn. It was stupid, childish...no one was being hurt, but still. Kinda awkard when your best friend kisses your ex, well the other way around!

Her ringtone started to play as she looked at the screen.

Luke :) - Incoming Call.

"Hemmings...good to hear from you" Cheryl giggled.

"Yes, good to hear from you too" Luke chuckled at the other end.

"What you doing...?" Cheryl asked. "Nothing. On the phone....to you" His voice soft.

"Obviously." Cheryl laughed a little.

Sorry this chapter is short. Do you still like it? :( <3