Chapter 30

The boys P.O.V.

Mikey sat staring at his phone, as Luke sat bobbing his knee up and down. "Will you calm down?" Calum sighed. "Calm down? what if they figure about that...." Mikey began. "They wont! Dont worry, not until we tell them...or if we tell them" Calum sighed. "Its like what we went through, how is that not hard to miss?" Luke turned to him. "It'll be fine" Calum shook his head. "Okay, well the video went live nearly half an hour ago now. Theres tweets, and everything and comments...not one text from the girls" Michael sighed.

"Is someone getting nervous?" Calum smirked at Michael. "No! Im just saying...the girls arent stupid...come on, be real" Michael sighed sitting back. "Im not saying they are, im just saying...." "Guys, can we not start anything?" Ashton asked. "Look, everything has just...took a turn right now. Unexpectedly because we didnt know we would see the girls...this soon anyway." Ashton told them. "Im happy about it, but we cant spill everything out to them...not after what we done. They're not interested." Ashton sighed.

"Guys...." Luke took a breath. He watched as the boys looked at him. "I miss it. I miss all of us hanging out..." Luke shrugged. "I love what we're doing! But...." He sighed lowering his head. "You miss Cheryl?" Calum asked him and watched as he nodded. "Yeah....i miss Jenn" Calum sighed. "Can we...not?" Ashton sighed picking up a notebook. "What are we....?" He stopped. "Shit" He sighed. The boys looked at him. "Shit!" He shouted a little throwing the notebook. "What?!" Calum asked. Michael picked up the book and checked the page.

He sighed and chuckled weakly. "I dont know why your saying shit, i wrote most of this" He told Ash as she put it down. "Lets face it, most of our work is...because of those girls..." Calum sighed. "Can we take a break?" Luke sighed. "Yes!" Ashton shook his head. "I've had enough today!" Luke stood up grabbing his phone. "Well you cant leave now...we're nearly finished for today" Calum told him. Shaking his head Luke walked outside the studio, and stood agasint the wall outside the room.

To Cheryl : " I need to see you.... "

Message deleted.

To Cheryl : " I want to see you...."

Message deleted.

To Cheryl : " Have you seen the video? "

Message sent.

-

Cheryl's phone pinged. "Shh, its okay..." Kassie rubbed Cheryl's back as she sat down on the floor in the same position as they watched the video. "I cant believe this" Jodi wiped the corner of her eyes. "God, its like we're all on synchronized periods" Kassie giggled a little trying to keep tears away. "Jenn?!" Jodi called out. Jenn walked into the living room. "I refused to stay in here with you all! Your gonna make me emotional! and i cant!" She raised her voice.

"Calm down Jennifer!" Kassie hushed her. "This is not happening" Jodi shook her head as she took a breath. "I dont want to....do this again" Cheryl looked up at the girls. "I cant...." She shrugged as she sniffed. "Your not going too! That wont happen" Kassie told her. "But she still likes him!" Jenn butted in. "Be quiet Jenn!" Kassie told her off. "Its true! We're all lying if we say we still dont have feelings for them! even you" Jenn tutted. "Jenn enough!" Kassie told her.

"Stop fighting, okay...this is terrible" Jodi shook her head. "Look at her, shes in a mess!" Kassie hugged Cheryl. "Im not...im fine" Cheryl wiped the tears from her cheeks. "No your not. Chez, you've just got over someone, you really liked...and now this has happened and..." "Your not making this better" Jenn crossed her arms. Kassie turned to her, eyes narrowed. "You keep reminding Chez...." SHe told her. "Well, what can we do?! Not talk to them? About them? Leave them and walk away, leave LA?" Kassie asked.

"Thats what they done to us..." Cheryl told them quietly. There was a short silence. "It wasnt their faults...." Jodi sighed as she sat down. "Yeah, well i spent a year of trying to get them out of my head, and Luke...and i still managed to pass my classes, have a social life, and get a degree...." Cheryl told them as she picked up her phone and saw the message from Luke. "What?" Jodi asked. "Can i go out...for some air?" She sighed. "You sure?" Kassie asked. "Yes, i need it...." Cheryl shook her head.

"Okay, well...we'll be right here. We'll have a movie night! Non soppy love movies!" Kassie told them as Cheryl stood up. She grabbed her shoes, from the front door and slipped them on. "Ill be back soon" She nodded as she wiped her eyes. She looked in the little mirror at the front door and sighed as she fixed her hair. She left the house.

"This is....I didnt think this would happen again" Jenn shook her head. "I know..." Kassie agreed with her.

Cheryl walked out onto the street and looked around.

To Luke : " Yes, we did. Its really good! What are you doing right now? "

A few moments passed and her phone pinged again.

Luke : " Really?! Awesome! Nothing...why? "

To Luke : " Can you come to....the pier, near the beach wall? "

This is crazy there is no way that he will....

Luke : " On my way :) "

....turn up.