Chapter 55

October 31st. 6pm Los Angeles

"Well a very happy halloween..." Kassie giggled as she done her makeup. Drawing little freckles onto her face. "Your going all out arent you?" Jodi smiled over at her. "Why not? Im gonna be a cute ass mouse" Kassie winked. "I thought you bought that dress for a...different appeal?" Jenn looked over at her. Kassie giggled. "Okay, a slut ass mouse with a cute face" Kassie told them. Cheryl shook her head.

"Shouldnt you start getting ready babe?" Jodi asked Cheryl. Cheryl sat drinking some water. "Its a cheerleading uniform. Stick it on, tie hair up and minimal makeup" Cheryl shrugged. "How about you dont copy the show...you actually dress it up. No rules to follow Chez" Kassie smiled at her. "Like fluff your hair out, put on red lips...put on heels" Kassie told her. "I think i'll stick with the image of it" Cheryl nodded as she stood up.

Jenn sat curling her hair, then she tied it up. "Why did you just curl your hair to tie it up?" Kassie asked. Jenn looked at her through the mirror and sighed. "I just want it up" She nodded. "Do you think i should wing out my eyes big...or...." Jodi asked. Kassie turned to her, and dropped her head to the side. "Yeah, like...because your mask will cover...you should fill out your eye makeup. Like when you put your mask on, you wont see your eyes just seduductive makeup" Kassie smiled.

Cheryl came walking into the living room, in her 'cheerios' uniform, her hair tied up and her ponytail was all curls. Her makeup was a simple wing liner with a natural look on her false lashes, blush, bronzer, and a nice toned down red lipstain. She drew in her eyebrows and her face looked different. Kassie smiled at her, and looked at her mirror again to turn to Cheryl again. "Uh...where is Chez?!" Kassie asked shocked. "What?" Cheryl asked confused.

Jenn turned as she fitted her goggles on top of her head and smiled slightly to her. "You...actually look like a fucking glee character!" Kassie told her. "And...im sorry?" Cheryl apologized unsure. "No! Like...its...you dont even look like you! Your like a cheerleader...cute as hell but what?" Kassie shook her head. "You look beautiful Chez" Jodi told her. Suddenly anxious about her outfit, Cheryl picked at her nails.

Jodi done her makeup, black and smokey with some glitter and a bold red lip. Her hair down, and straight and she sat her mask on, her outfit coming together. "You look gorgeous Jodes" Kassie nodded. "Yeah, i agree" Cheryl turned to her smiling. "Thanks yall" Jodi sassed, joking. Jenn giggled as she zipped up her boots. "Well, im off to get my...ensemble on" Kassie smiled as she got up. "Oh gosh!" Jodi laughed. "Good!" She shouted as the girls noticed she was wearing a vest top and underwear!

-

A few minutes later they heard Kassie call help from upstairs. "What is it?!" Jenn called. "I cant...get down the stairs" Kassie laughed. "Well take off your empire state heels!" Cheryl shouted. "Uh! says you...sneaker girl!" Kassie called. "Sneakers night was a hit!" Cheryl laughed. Soon Kassie walked into the living room, heels in hand. Her boobs pushed up, her dress was really short. Her hair was down, and curled with her headband on. "Wow" Jenn smiled looking it up and down.

"Mwah!" Kassie winked. "Well, nearly ready?" Jodi asked. "Yep!" Kassie sighed. "Course" Jenn nodded. "Cheer up Jenn! This is gonna be awesome!" Kassie told her. "I am!" Jenn told her wide eyed. "No...your not! whats up?!" Kassie asked. "Nothing!" Jenn shook her head. "Okay...talk to us" Jodi sighed looking over at her. Jenn turned to Cheryl, and she smiled at her. "Nothing, im fine. Now can we go?!" Jenn stood up. "Girl! there is something. Come on little yellow minion" Kassie giggled bending down and fitting her heels on.

"Ugh, really?" Jenn shook her head. "What?" Kassie turned to her, now a foot or two taller. Jenn covered her face then looked at her. "Kass...i love you, your my best friend...but...do you always have to...slut it out?!" Jenn asked. Cheryl and Jodi looked at each other. "Uhm, what now?" Kassie asked. "Ever since you were allowed to wear heels out...and...had your own style you've been having everything out" Jenn sighed. "Im...sorry...?" Kassie looked at her.

"No! You dont have to apologize! Its just...you always have your, legs, boobs, ass...your whatever and you always sex everything. Boys, sex. Clothes, sex. Everything, sex!" Jenn told her. "So, your...annoyed that, im myself?" Kassie asked. "But your not yourself! Your not a slut Kassie" Jenn told her. The room fell silent. "Im confused...where has this all come from?" Kassie asked her. "Nothing. I mean look, your heels are bigger than..." Jenn stopped. Kassie laughed silently.

"Im not...jealous...im not telling you to not be yourself...im just saying..its been so long, and now its starting to...bug me. Cant you be yourself, but tone it down?" Jenn asked. Kassie looked at Cheryl and Jodi before nodding and looking at herself in the mirror. "I get what you mean..." Kassi sighed. "Your a beautiful girl Kass...its just..." Jenn started. "But i come off as a slut?" Kassie finished. "I get it...yes. So, confession time...the sex on a desk? Not true." Kassie nodded. "But the guy was real" She told them. Jenn laughed a little. "Okay...so...are we good to go?" Jodi asked.

Kassie walked over to Jenn and hugged her. "Can i tone it down, after tomorrow?" Kassie giggled and Jenn rolled her eyes as she nodded. "Yes, fine." Jenn laughed. "Okay lets go!" Jodi stood up and grabbed her purse. The girls grabbed their accessories and left for a cab.