Chapter 33

"Down it!" Michael shouted as he laughed with Jenn. "Im not downing that! Thats disgusting!" She told him. "What is it?" Jodi asked. "Some kinda whiskey or something mixed with dont know" Jenn pushed it away. "I'll stick to this" Jenn held up a shot of vodka and downed it. "Wow, look at you" Michael grinned happily as Jenn winked.

Everyone sat in a house belonging to the boys's producers. Something to do with John, but another. It was only the 8 of them and they were celebrating. They decided to stay in and have a few drinks instead of going out, possibly getting rejected at the doors and avoiding the eye of the media. "I've not been to one of these in ages! I think the last house party was new years....at your house" Jenn pointed to Michael. "Really?!" He asked and she nodded.

"Its cool, i think Chez would be the same. No offence, but Kassie and Jodi and a little more party type than ya" Calum shrugged as he looked at Cheryl. Cheryl turned to him, drink in hand and smirked. Luke watched as he sat beside her. "Actually, you'd be surpirsed how many parties i attended at college. House parties, bars, celebatory parties, you name it" She told them. "Are you serious?" Calum asked. "And you dont believe me why? .... People can change a lot in a year Cal" Cheryl smirked at him.

"Ooh, burn" Michael laughed as he finished his beer. "Cheryl! they have your favourite...by they i mean...the house owners" Kassie giggled as she raided the shelf. "Dont drink it all! They want some alcohol left in their home!" Jodi laughed at her. "Its cool!" Kassie waved her hand before pulling out a bottle of cocktail mixers. "Favourite?" Calum squinted. "Ooh yeah. Here anyone want a cocktail?" Cheryl smiled as she stood up.

"Uh, i think i'll stick to this" Michael smiled holding his beer. "Yeah...." Calum trailed off, a little confused. Kassie tutted as she shook her head. "Four cocktails for the ladies then!" She giggled. "On it" Cheryl nodded. "Put the bottles out on the table, and those glasses...." Cheryl told Kassie before walking off to the kitchen. Luke watched her with a small smile on his face.

Coming back out with a two large glasses of ice, and some straws Cheryl knelt down at the table as the boys gathered rounf with the girls. "Okay, i know what i want...any requests?" Cheryl raised her eyebrow at the girls. "Ooh, ive always wanted an apple martini" Kassie cooed pushing a bottle towards her. "Okay" Cheryl laughed a little. Cheryl took a martini glass and looked at the bottles, picking up apple schnapps, vodka, and apple brandy. She poured a fair amount into the shaker and added some ice before closing it and shaking it.

Michael and Calum sat shocked, and Luke didnt know how to look. His face was kinda confused, yet shocked, but also a small smile sat on his lips. "Kass, get me a small plate of sugar please?" Cheryl asked. "Sure" Kassie smiled and got up. "Oh, and an egg!" She shouted. "Why do you need an egg?" Calum asked. "Ha, and you didnt believe her!" Jodi laughed. "I was in an art and photography course, more mature people who drank proper stuff..." Cheryl smirked.

Kassie came back out with a small plate with sugar, and also another small plate with an egg. She cracked the egg, and put the yolk in an empty glass, and put the whites on the extra plate. She swirled the rim of the glass in the egg and then dipped it into the sugar. Lifting the glass and putting it down on its stem, she poured the now greenish liquid into the glass and put a small umbrella in it and passed it off to Kassie. "Theres no cherries...or apples so enjoy" She smiled to her.

Kassie giggled as she sipped some. "Ooh!" She made a sour face before smiling. "I like it!" She grinned. "let me try!" Jodi grabbed it. "Woah" Michael laughed. "Thats fucking brillaint!" He told her. "Thank you." Cheryl wiped her hands together. "Im next!" Jenn giggled.

-

11pm.

By near enough the end of the night, everyone was getting to the tipsy stage. Jenn lay across the sofa, with her feet up onto Jodi's shoulders, but her head on Calum's lap. Kassie and Michael were on the floor, laughing and giggling, telling each other things.

"Another?" Calum grinned. "Nooo" Cheryl groaned a little as she sat up straight. "Ive had my fair share of cocktails" Jodi told them. "Thanks you...Chez...." Jenn told her, sounding a little spaced. "She's had too much!" Ashton giggled. "So's she!" Jodi pointed into Kassie's shoulder. "Ow!! bitch" Kassie whined. "That was not sore" Jodi shook her head. Cheryl sighed as she rubbed her eyes a little, trying not to smudge makeup.

Standing, Cheryl made her way from the sofa from the kitchen. "You are...amazing...and squishy...look at your face" Jenn prodded Calum's cheek. "Oi!" He laughed. Cheryl got into the kitchen and sighed as she took a glass, and filled it up with Water. Taking a few sips she soon burped a little. "Ew.." She spoke a disgusted tone. "You okay?" A voice asked and she turned her head to see Luke walking in. "MmHm!" She nodded. "No...not really. I've had a lot...and i just want to sleep..." She groaned a little.

"We've all had a lot" Luke chuckled a little. "Funny...i've never seen you liked this" She told him. "Neither have I with you" He raised an eyebrow. "Mmm" Cheryl made a face before taking another sip of water. "Want some?" She asked and he nodded. She handed him the glass, and his hand brushed passed hers as he took it from her grip. "Mm..." She smiled at him. "What?" He asked before taking a sip. "Nothing...just..hey! Your still wearing your necklace" Cheryl pointed, as if her mind forgot about the first time she saw it in the studio.

"Oh yeah i know....so..." He chuckled. "No reason...thank you" She nodded. "What for?" He asked. "I dont know" Cheryl admitted shrugging. She did know, but the alcohol part was stopping her remembering. Luke held the glass back to her and she took it, brushing hands again. She looked at him, with narrow eyes as she took a sip. "What?" He asked. "Nothing....i guess" Cheryl asked. "You guess?" Luke raised an eyebrow. "I...its nothing" She sighed lowering the glass from her mouth and sitting it on the counter.

"You girls staying here tonight with us?" Luke asked her. "Yeah, im not moving from this place. Especially when we're all like this" She started to giggle a little. Luke chuckled as he watched Cheryl smile to herself. "Y'know...i cant believe..." Cheryl stepped forward walking closer to Luke. "Believe what"? Luke asked looking down at her. Cheryl sighed and looked at him, before looking at his hands. She held out her own, and Luke sat his hand on top of hers. She closed their grip and grasped his hand lightly. "I forgot...this" She smiled to him.

"Yeah, i always liked this..." Luke told her quietly, his fingers intertwining hers. "Dont..." Cheryl shook her head. "What?...tell me...." Luke whispered to her. Looking into his eyes Cheryl smiled. "You...Mr Hemmings...." She started. "ARGH! You did that on purpose!" Kassie screamed. Cheryl and Luke turned and could see into the living room. Michael laughing as Kassie threw ice back at him. "Their...chemistry is unreal sometimes" Cheryl smiled staring out at them. "What about...." Luke started making Cheryl looked at him.

Cheryl dropped her hands from his grip and wrapped her arms around him. Resting her head on him. He wrapped his own arms around Cheryl's shoulders and rested his chin of her head. "Chez...?" He started. "Shh...just...stay here right now...." Cheryl told him softly. Luke nodded, before kissing her head.