Chapter 11

Monday 11am.

"Okay, i got a car rented...for all of us in LA. Whos driving there though?" Jenn waved keys in front of the girls eyes. "I got these on" Kassie smiled holding up her leg, which had high wedgies on her feet. Jenn rolled her eyes "I'll drive, its only an other. Are we...staying at that place Jodi?" Jenn asked picking up her bag. "Yeah, Spencer said it was all good. We can stay there...for as long as we need too!" Jodi smiled happily. "Awesome, so we're all ready to go?" Jenn picked up her case handle. "Yep!" The girls all said as they stood up. "Chez, you ready?" Jenn called through the bed room. Cheryl came walking out, holding a bag and wheeling her case. "All ready" She smiled at her friends.

The girls checked out of the hotel and headed to the garage and to the car Jenn pointed out to them. "Ooh, fancy!" Kassie smiled. "If i .... dont say so myself" She winked. "Oh, your not owning it! Its for all of us!" Jenn told her off as she packed their cases into the trunk. "Just saying...its a lovely car" Kassie giggled as she sat in the back. Cheryl joined her, letting Jodi get into the front. "How long is this going to take?!" Kassie asked dramatically as Jenn got in the car. Jodi and Cheryl looked at each other with a striaght face and Cheryl turned to Kass. "Its only...an hour..." Cheryl shook her head as Jodi laughed in the front.

"Oh really?! Thats awesome!" Kassie grinned. "Hey, Jenn crank up the tunes!" She sat back. "Swap?" Cheryl asked Jodi and she shook her head as she laughed. Jenn put on the radio and put the volume up a little as she the roof came down on the car. "Oh! This is awesome!" Kassie sqeaked a little. "Hey, can we go out tonight?" Kassie asked. "NO!" Cheryl turned to her. "What? Why?!" Kassie asked sounding slightly offended. "Because, we're not going out tonight....or you can but im not...." Cheryl told them. "We wouldnt go without you Chez" Jodi told her from the front.

"Oh, so what are we gonna do?!" Kassie sighed. "I'm hitting the beach, when we get there. I'll probably be out till late....just relaxing" Cheryl told them as she sat back. "Ooh, sounds fun...im in" Jenn told them. "Ooh yes! i got a new bikini!" Jodi giggled in the front. "So...no partying tonight?" Kassie asked. "No, im still recovering from the other night" Cheryl sighed. "You didnt drink....much" Kassie narrowed her eyes. "Ha, exactly! Im getting over the petty people...." Cheryl shook her head, telling her. "Oh Chez! Your so lucky your my best friend and i love you" Kassie grabbed her arm and hugged it. "Thanks i feel loved" Cheryl nodded.

-

The girls spent nearly two hours, in the car before entering LA. With directions, they finally got the house they were staying at. The girls stopped outside the large house and gawped up. "What the....this is where we're staying?!" Kassie took off her sunglasses. "Yep, we are...thanks to Spence" Jodi smiled as she un-buckled her belt. "Woah! its its just at the beach!" Cheryl grinned. The girls got out the car, once Jenn parked it in the garage. They got their cases and headed in the front door. "Woah! look at the size of this place!" Jenn gasped as she looked around.

"Yeah, four bath rooms upstairs and downstairs, six bedrooms, two kitchens, spare rooms, one large living room, sitting room....and uh...i think a attachment on the back end at the back doors." Jodi smiled as she sat her cases down. "What the fuck....?" Kassie looked around. "I think...thats what spencer told me" She shrugged. "Well, thank her so much for this!" Cheryl hugged Jodi with one arm. "I call the biggest room!" Kassie grabbed her case and ran for the stairs. "There all equal!" Jenn followed her. Dropping her case at the stairs and tripping, pushing Kassie down on the steps.

"Oh my gosh, are you okay?" Jenn giggled covering her mouth as she tried not to laugh. Jodi and Cheryl held in their laughs as they looked at each other then at Kassie who was sprawled over the first few steps. Silence fell then the girls burst out with laughter. "Im fine!" Kassie laughed. Cheryl and Jodi laughed as Jenn held her sides. "Im so sorry" Jenn began to help Kassie up. "Right, so lets go up..." Jenn laughed as she and Kassie walked upstairs. Cheryl and Jodi followed with their cases.

After finding a room they liked, they began to unpack. Cheryl took out her swimsuit, and a beach bag. She filled her beach bag with headphones, suncream, lipbalm and a few other essentials. She put on her swimsuit and shorts on, then an oversized beach shirt before putting on her sandles and tying her hair up.

"Are we ready for the beach?" Jenn giggled standing in the hall. The girls headed out and smiled and nodded. "Yep all ready....what the hell are you wearing?" Jodi asked as Kassie walked out. "What?" She looked down at herself. "Thats like...never mind...come on" Jenn laughed as the girls headed downstairs. "I feel like im gonna love it here....!" Kassie smiled as they walked out into the warm sun.