Chapter 91

"Its better if we keep this hush right now. We're home for a while and i dont want drama." Cheryl told Jenn before walking into Jenn's kitchen. "Hey, this is our friendship we're talking about. No drama? Of course thats what happens sometimes! This isnt our fault, its Ashtons!" Jenn pleaded. "Its no ones fault! Leave it out. We're blaming Ashton because its his problem" Cheryl sighed as she got a bottle of water from the fridge.

"So....we should just leave it. Its cool. We can get bitched about, the band could split, things could...." "Oh! Dont over react!" Cheryl told her off. "Break up the band?! Really?" Cheryl questioned. "Uh yes! Its happened to bands before." Jenn shook her head and folded her arms. "Yeah, boy bands...theres a difference. Boy band just...." "Dont fool youself about it Chez. If this charade keeps up...we could just be putting off the inevitable." Jenn sighed, looking rather sympathetic.

"Jenn please. I cant deal with this...its nothing to do with me" Cheryl sighed as she walked past her and out into her living room. "Okay fine. Answer this then...." Jenn began. "Yes, what?" Cheryl turned around to face her. "Why dont you want to come on tour?" Jenn asked, wide eyed. Cheryl stood, looking at her. "You were on board a few weeks ago...." Jenn told her. "I dont have to explain myself! I dont want to go...i cant go! Thats it!" Cheryl turned back around and headed out the living room. "Cheryl dont walk away from me!" Jenn whined as she quickly followed her.

"Just leave it alone! Leave me alone" Cheryl told her as she walked up the stairs. "Friendly reminder, your in my home! Your walking up my stairs to my room!" Jenn told her. "Then ill leave!" Cheryl looked at her. "Dont you dare. Your not leaving till you tell me what happened. Im your sister Cheryl. Please....tell me" Jenn begged. "Nothing happened...I cant...i cant go with him" Cheryl told Jenn, tears fighting their way to the surface of her eyes. "Luke?" Jenn asked stepping up one more step towards her. "Please...you cant tell him. No one can know im staying" Cheryl sniffed.

"Your not planning on telling the girls?! Chez, what is wrong?" Jenn brushed hair from her face. Shrugging, Cheryl sighed. Her legs gave way as she slumped herself down on the step, covering her face. "I feel like...ive made this huge mistake and this thing that keeps happening when i'm around, will keep on going on, and on in the same cycle. The same feelings, and soon we're just going to tire out and....its not going to be good" Tears ran from her eyes.

"Oh Chez, come here. Did something happen between you and Luke?" Jenn asked, sitting down beside her and hugging her, putting her arms around her neck softly. "We...had a moment. It was good, really good but...we cant continue it Jenn. One of us is going to get hurt, and it'll....if its not me first, i dont want Luke hurt" She told her. Jenn sighed and shook her head. "Your always thinking of others..." She smiled. "Thats why people love you. Why we love you...party why, Luke loves you" She told her.

Scoffing a little, Cheryl shook her head wiping tears from her cheek. "No. I dont know why he likes me. I dont even know how i fell for him...he was such a dick! He's changed so much...." She shook her head, as she began to ramble, pointless stuff. "So....you had a moment. Why is that stopping you from coming on tour?" Jenn asked her. "Because...it'll happen again, and again. Luke wants to start afresh, and...I cant. I want too, but i cant. We just dont have parents and friends to judge us, theres a whole fandom out there!" Cheryl sniffed.

"They'll get over it. Especially if they love the band...and Luke" Jenn smiled, stroking her head a little. "Yeah. I know, but i feel like im bad for him Jenn...I cant hurt him. What if i cant take it?" Cheryl lifted her head and turned to her. Jenn sighed and turned to face her. "Cheryl. You are...amazing. Strong, and beautiful. You love Luke, and he loves you. Nothing is going to change that, not even fake fans. Real fans of the boys will stick by you guys." Jenn told her. "But what about touring...and writing. They dont have time for...relationships." Cheryl shrugged.

Disconnected. (5SOS story/fanfic) {Sequel to 'Everything I didnt say'}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara