Chapter 34

The next morning. 10am.

Kassie rolled over, as she lay on the floor. Groaning a little, she rolled onto her arm and felt something wet and cold. Gasping she screamed out a little. "Argh!" She shouted. "Uh! What the fuck?!" Michael groaned, annoyed. "Whos spilled water over the damn floor?" She groaned. "Stop shouting! You idiot!" Michael told her, as he opened his eyes looking at her. "Dont call me an idiot, you ass!" She told him. Smiling, they both laughed at each other.

"Shhhhh!" Jodi groaned as she rubbed her head. "Yes, please be quiet!" Ashton sat up. "No one poured water, it was ice...its melted into the water" Cheryl yawned as she told Kassie. "Same thing!" Kassie whined. Cheryl rubbed the corner of her eye and looked at Kassie and Michael on the floor. Looking around, she lifted her head and looked up. Luke was wakening up above her. She widened her eyes. She'd fallen asleep, up agasint his shoulders, her legs were bent up beside her, and Luke's arm was around her.

Luke opened his eyes, and winced a little. "You....okay?" Cheryl asked him. His eyes opened fully when he heard her voice and looked at her. He sat looking at her, and she smiled a little, making him smile. "Im fine...." He nodded. "Oh look at those two" Jodi sighed. Luke and Cheryl turned to Jenn and Calum. Jenn was still in the same position as last night, and Calum had his head turned up agaisnt the back of the sofa sleeping. "Dont waken them, they had a lot to drink last night" Kassie sighed standing. "So did you, and all of us...didnt stop you whining and wakening us up" Jodi told her off.

"Mmmm! "Kassie made a face, stumbling back a little. "Kassie!" Cheryl called out. "Ow!" Kassie felt right back, Michael catching her head before it hit the ground. "Okay, maybe...." "You should get straight up?" Michael finished her question smiling. "Yeah...." Kassie trailed off. Michael chuckled to himself as he moved a piece of hair from her face and smiled at her. "Thanks" She sat up away from him slowly. "Oh gosh...." Jodi covered her eyes. "Anyone want coffee?" Ashton grinned. "No!" Jodi told him.

"I could just do with the sleep...and some food" Michael rubbed his face. "Food?" Kassie turned to him. "Yeah, a good bit of food" He sighed. "Eww...." Kassie groaned turning away as she held her stomach. Cheryl burped slightly. "Oh...." She covered her mouth, and heard Luke chuckling above her. "I'll make the coffee or something... "Cheryl sighed standing. "No, its fine. I'll treat us" Ashton told her. "No, honest. It'll give me something to do" She sighed sitting up and out of Luke's grip. He moved his arm up, letting her go and watching her walk into the kitchen.

-

Noon.

After getting a little freshened up, Cheryl started making a light breakfast for everyone. She had a little headache, that was all. Luke walked into the kitchen and smiled at her. "Want a hand?" He offered. "You gave me one last night" She smiled putting coffee into cups. Luke chuckled a little as he nodded. "Yeah, we werent that drunk" He shrugged. "No, i remember everything...." Cheryl told him. "Does that include the hug?" He raised his eyebrow. Cheryl turned to him. "Bread please" She told him before turning away again.

Making some toast, and coffee for everyone Luke helped her. "Jenn and Cal are awake and look...terrible" He laughed a little folding his arms. Cheryl nodded. "Maybe they should skip the toast" She walked over to the sink and filling two glasses up with water. "Get some asprin please" Cheryl told him. "Sure..." Luke headed out the kitchen. Cheryl sighed as she looked into the sink. Then getting a plate, and putting the toast onto it. She carried it out into the living room and sat in down on the table.

Making her way back into the kitchen Luke appeared, a small tub in hand. "Here ya go" He smiled. "Thanks" Cheryl picked up two mugs. "Oh, here...." Luke picked up two mugs in each hand by the handles. Cheryl smiled at him, as she picked up the others. "You've....you havent changed..." She told him as she smiled and walked out into the living room. She sat down the mugs, and Luke did the same. Jodi sat eating a slice of toast. Kassie sat rubbing her head. "Also...asprin" Cheryl giggled sitting down the tub.

Kassie grabbed it, before taking two out and sharing them around. "I think Jenn needs double the dose" Michael chuckled. "Shut up Clifford....shit! I havent been like this since that weekened...." She stopped herself. Everyone turned to her as she didnt continue. Kassie looked at her knowing what she meant. It was the weekened after Calum broke things off. Jenn went out and got wasted with her college friends. She couldnt move for like two days after that...she was so hungover it was terrible.

"I mean....since a weekend....with friends...." She trailed off sipping coffee. "Look i think we should head back to our place" Kassie sighed. "Yeah..." Jodi agreed. "Already?" Ashton asked. "Yeah, we're hungover, need showers..." Kassie told them. "Take them here" Michael sighed drinking coffee. "Clothes? we're not changing back into these things...." She looked down at the clothes she'd worn now for nearly 24 hours. "You dont need tooo" Michael smirked.

"Keep talking like that, your getting that coffee over your head!" Kassie slapped his leg. "OW!" He then chuckled. "It better not look like we're doing the walk of shame" Jenn whined. "Considering we're in jeans...and not tight fitted, boob popping dresses....i think we're fine" Jodi told her. "We have some state of makeup on now..." Kassie wiped mascara from under eyes and sighing.

"Come on then" Cheryl sat up. "Will we see you all later" Luke asked. Cheryl turned to him and smiled. "Maybe...." She nudged his arm with her hand. The girls stood up and made their way to the doors. "Wonder if the camera will be ready...just imagine the headlines. '5sos spend night with 'girlfriends' ' Jenn flexed her fingers for exaggeration. "Oh shut it you!" Kassie tutted. "See you later" Luke put his arm over Cheryl's shoulder and hugged her. "See ya" Cheryl smiled walking off with the girls. Luke's hand making its way down her arm to her hand.

Turning back to him, she smiled before walking off.