Chapter 42

7pm.

"So you girls have fun?" Ashton asked. "Yeah, we hit up the spa today" Jenn sighed grabbing some food and sitting down. "Yes, just was at the spa...." Kassie sighed eating some food. "Is that...code for something else?" Mikey smiled. "No, no...we actually went to the spa" Jodi nodded. "Its what happened after that" Kassie smiled a little. "Kassie!" Jodi shook her head. "What?" Ashton asked, a little confused. "Nothing!" Cheryl shook her head.

"This is nice food" Jenn smiled changing the subject. "How were the interviews?" Jodi asked. "Oh yeah, cool. Like always" Michael smiled nodding. "Awesome" Kassie sighed. "Okay, you need to sort this attitude!" Cheryl turned to her friend. "I agree...whats going on Kass?" Michael asked her. Kassie looked at everyone and sighed, shaking her head. "Nothing, its fine. Honest." She nodded smiling.

"Okay, well...we're off to London in four days. We're playing at the Itunes festival and we got front row tickets...!" Michael got higher pitched as he finished that sentence. "Thats awesome! I cant wait to go to London. Like shopping, and stuff...british accents!" Jodi grinned.

Cheryl got up and headed into the kitchen. She opened their fridge and took out a bottle of water. "Hey, can i grab one?" Luke asked. "Sure" Cheryl smiled handing him one. He sipped some as he looked at her. "What?" She asked. "Whats up with Kassie...and dont tell me nothing" He raised his eyebrow. Cheryl sighed and looked up at him. "Uh...she got a little carried away looking at stuff online today" She told him. "What do you mean?" He asked.

"Like, she was reading posts and comments that the fans were writing. A few of the fans are really adorable, and sweet...but some are quite...quite protective" Cheryl nodded. "What was said?" Luke asked shaking his head. "Just stuff like...we shouldnt be hanging out with you. We're nothing but groupies wanting the camreas on us..." Cheryl nodded. "I uh, even got called ugly, and Kassie got called a slut" She smiled.

Luke frowned. "I am...so sorry. You girls dont deserve that" He shook his head. "No! no, its fine. Honest, we're ignoring it. We're used to hate" She smiled and turned. "We used to get bullied, remember?" She raised an eyebrow. Cheryl stood and shook her head before turning and looking at Luke. "I apologize, that was...harsh. I shouldnt have said that" She told him. "No, dont worry. I get it. But hey, dont listen to them. The fam are really incredible people!" He nodded with a hopeful smile.

"Yes! There were some accounts set up for us. Calling us beautiful" Cheryl told him positivily. "See!" He chuckled. Cheryl nodded and giggled. "Yeah. I dont pay attenion to that anyway." She told him. Luke nodded putting a hand on her shoulder. "Your beautiful, dont take on those comments" Luke told her smiling, one of his cute smiles. Cheryl blushed and looked down at her feeet. "Thanks...i guess" She giggled a little. "Its true..." He told her. "You used to tell me that....a lot" She looked back up at him.

Luke nodded. "Thats because its the truth." He told her. "Yep! Well, lets go finish eating. That food is actually really good" She smiled. Luke chuckled and took his hand from her shoulder. "Now, seriosuly? Have you got taller?" She giggled up at him as they walked out the kitchen. "What? No! Im not even that tall, im the same height as my band" He told her laughing a little. "So, not true"She shook her head and laughed.