Chapter 25

"Is it just me whos feeling a little...weird about this?" Jenn asked as the girls walked to two big doors. "Dont worry about anything." Kassie shook her head. The girls opened a door, and looked around a small space. There was a small ramp type walking area, heading up to another room where they heard voices. The girls all looked at one another.

"Yeah, that should sound fine. I think if we...." A voice got louder and soon they saw Ashton smiling at them. "Hey!" He grinned. "Come on up, we're just working." He told them. The girls smiled at him as they began to walk up to where Ash was. He turned and they followed him into a room. It had a large computer type equipment, and a sofa. A few chairs, and some gutiars and other small instruments. Through from the room they were in was a glass wall, with microphones, and booths with a large drum set in it.

"Hi!" Calum grinned as they girls walked in. "Hey Cal" Jenn smiled sweetly. A man with blonde, white hair sat in the seat at the computer equipment. He turned around and smiled. "Hello there. You girls must be...Kassie...Jenn..Cheryl...and Jodi." He pointed to each of them. Kassie raised an eyebrow. "Yes, we are...and it would be nice to say the same for you...." She egged on. "Im John..." He smiled holding out his hand. "John, helps us with the music and our album. He's really awesome!" Ash smiled. "Hes a cool guy" Calum smiled at him. "Oh...wait, John...feldmann? Oh yeah, the music producer" Kassie smiled as she shook his hand. "Uh, okay...." Jenn smiled and shook his hand.

Shaking Cheryl's, then Jodi's Kassie nodded. "Yeah, well...part of being a journalist is knowing stuff" Kassie pointed to her nose before smiling deviously. "Yes, its nice to meet you girls." John smiled at them. "Yeah, nice to meet you too..." Jenn smiled at him. "I can uh, see why Michael has a spark for you" John smiled as he looked at Kassie. As the girls all looked at Kassie, they made a confused face. "Uhm, thank you?" Kassie giggle. "A pretty girl who knows what she wants" He nodded. "Oh. Yeah, i guess." Kassie smiled. "Your all very pretty girls, none of you got a singing voice?" He asked. "Nope...sadly" Jodi giggled. "Ah, well its still good to achieve what you want to do in life" He nodded.

"Hey you made it!" A voice told them. The girls turned and saw Michael and Luke walking in. "Hey" Luke smiled at them. "Yeah, we did...and we're getting to know John..." Kassie smiled. The girls shook their heads as they hid their giggles. "No, im kidding. He's a good family man" Kassie nodded. Jodi and Cheryl turned to her and she winked. "The eyes of journalism" She told them. "Wow..." Jenn smiled as she looked at the boys.

"Anyway, shall we get into this...?" John smiled as he sat back down on his chair. "Yeah, we're in first right" Michael sighed as he headed into the room with the glass window. "Ash, I need you on the drums" John told him. "Oh yeah, no problem" He smiled. Calum followed Michael and Ash as they headed into the room and Luke stood. Cheryl walked up to him as the girls sat down on the large sofa. "Make yourselves comfortable" John told them.

"You not going in?" Cheryl asked Luke. "Oh, ive done my little bit. Their doing the back ups...then me again" He smiled at her. Nodding, Cheryl looked at the girls then him again. "We listened to your album" She told him. Luke turned to her. "And...searched up a few more..." She admitted to him as she looked into the glass window at the boys. "What uh...what did you think of it?" He smiled a little. Nodding Cheryl to turned to him. "I liked it...we liked it...their all good. Every song, but i think my favourites are...disconnected and Amnesia" She looked at him.

"You like Amnesia?!" He turned asking. "Why?" Cheryl raised an eyebrow. Shaking his head Luke shrugged. "No, nothing...its just...a good song..." He nodded. "It is a good song. Disconnected uh...sounds close to home" She looked at him. He turned to her and smiled. "It is. Thats why you like it" He smiled at her. Cheryl felt a smile tug at her lips. She nodded as she turned to the glass window again. "Y'know, we had some help with that one...by Alex Gaskarth" He spoke quietly to her. "Oh my...are you serious?!" She asked him and watched as he nodded. "We wrote it...well i wrote some of it...most of it, but when we brought it up, Alex...helped us with a beat for it, some lyrics" He smiled at her.

"Oh my gosh, I love...." "I know....remember" He raised an eyebrow at her. "Right" Cheryl nodded as she rolled her lips together. "So what are you working on now?" Cheryl asked him. "On our live album. Its just from when we've been on tour..we've just started it, so it'll take a while" He told her. "Yeah, does it take a long time for an album...?" She asked. "Yeah, it can..." He nodded, as he looked to the guys through the glass. Cheryl smiled as she looked up at him. He had some stubble. He didnt really have that back at school, guess he shaved everyday or something.

Taking her eyes from his face, she looked down as his shirt. A band tee as always. She smiled to herself, before she spotted something. Looking closer, a little she realised he was wearing a small robot on his long chain. That was the same one, she got him...over a year ago. Her heart stopped a little as she looked back at him. His face looking into the glass window, his mouth pouted as it sat closed. "So what else are you doing soon?" She asked him still looking. He turned to her as he ran his tongue over his bottom lip before biting on the corner at his ring.

"Uhh, we're going to be releasing our music video soon for Amnesia actually..." He told her. "Really?" She asked. "Yeah, all filmed and stuff...we're realeasing it in a few weeks..." He nodded. "Then we will be...shooting another video soon. We want to do one for good girls" He smiled before looking down at Kassie. "Oh its cool. We all know...." Cheryl giggled. "Yeah, exactly" Luke smiled. "Luke your in boy" John told him.

"Ah, okay...see you in a minute" He nodded at Cheryl before heading into the room. Kassie touched Cheryl's arm and she turned and looked at her three friends smiling warmly at her. Cheryl blushed as she sat down beside them.