Chapter 56

The girls made their way into the party, it was it a large house and people were standing outside with cameras. Kassie tutted as she looped arms with the girls ans they headed in. "I love that jacket" Kassie tapped Cheryl's shoulder. Cheryl giggled as they walked in. The music was pounding, guys were dressed as diffrent things and people. From buttoned up suits, werewolves, monsters. The girls there had bride dresses, nurses and all different kinds of stuff.

The girls walked in, slightly shocked. "Uhm, what happened to the toned down people?" Jodi asked. Kassie looked at everyone. "Ha...non exsistent?" Kassie told her. "Guys...I...is it just me or...do you see familair people?" Jodi asked. "I thought it was just me!" Kassie gasped a little. Seeing music stars, and bands walking around in costume was insane! "Oh shit!" Jenn gasped before dropping arms from Cheryl and walking off. Cheryl looked at the girls, then nodded. "I'll get her" She smiled and walked off.

Entering an empty bathroom, Cheryl spotted Jenn at the sink. "Jenn...sweetie? Whats going on?" She asked now worried. Jenn sighed, sniffed and turned to her. "We're at a halloween party, full of higher people! Your all dressed beautifully and im a...fucking minion!" Jenn laughed. Cheryl giggled a little and shook her head. "You look cute" She told her. "But thats the thing! I dont want to look cute. I want to look...beautiful for a change. Like you girls. I want to be that girl the guy turns his head too and says wow, shes beautiful" She told her.

Cheryl stood listening to her. "Jenn...you are beautiful. Where is all of this coming from? Ethan...he likes you. Calum...." Cheryl then stopped. "Calum loved me?" She scoffed. "Yeah, i believed that tooo" She sighed. "Jenn he does...but its complicated...you know that" Cheryl told her. "Its just...when we're out...we never get the full attention. Its always on Kassie...every guy wants her, the girls want to be her...Michael got her..." Jenn shook her head.

Cheryl stood, and folded her arms. "Im...confused" Cheryl spoke up. "Nothing, forget it...can we go home...can I go home?" Jenn asked. "No. Now hold up...theres more to this...tell me" Cheryl told her. "Theres nothing to tell" Jenn looked at her. "Yes! There is, now....tell me! Im here for you Jenn, im your best friend" Cheryl told her. Jenn sighed and folded her arms. "You cannot tell anyone!" Jenn warned her. "Okay" Cheryl nodded.

"I love Kassie, she's my friend, but it can get annoying when everyone wants her or wants to be her. It was the same in school, all the girls in the year below us wanted to be her. The junior boys all wanted her. If Kassie wants a boy, she'll get him. It happened with Kian...remember him! middle school, Steve, Michael...." Jenn stopped and looked at Cheryl. "Okay....stop with Kassie...start with Michael." Cheryl narrowed her eyes. "Thats nothing" Jenn shook her head. "Jenn, please tell me! Im your best friend!" Cheryl pleaded.

"Please dont tell anyone..." Jenn looked at Cheryl. Nodding Cheryl took a step forward. "Okay...call me crazy...but...in freshman year, sophmore year...I liked Michael" Jenn shrugged. Hearing the news, a little shocked Cheryl widened her eyes at her. "I know! He gave me shit! and i hated him, but...something deep down, i liked him. When we were in computering class...he changed, he would help me, and ask if i would help him. He was totally different." Jenn sighed.

"But in Junior year, when Calum started sticking up for me...the little spark faded with Mikey. I didnt like him like that, i liked Calum. Then when he told me he liked me and we started dating...he went to Australia and he gave me that ring...i knew i liked him more than...'like'" Jenn told Cheryl. "Then...i loved him, well...i do love him" Jenn shrugged at Cheryl. "Mikey is cool...as a friend, i do love Cal." Jenn smiled. Cheryl hugged her friend in need. "You are beautiful and im sure, Calum still loves you! You cant...tear yourself down. Trust me, i spent all of high school doing that and it sucks" Cheryl sighed.

Jenn nodded and smiled, taking a breath. "Okay so...now i know the gossip...what about the costume?" Cheryl asked. "Hm! Im at a halloween party, where my friends look hot and im a minion!" Jenn laughed wiping the bottom of her eye. "Okay...i cant change it...but i can...fix it" Cheryl smirked. "What do you mean?" Jenn asked. Cheryl opened her purse and took out small sissors. "Fix it" Cheryl winked. "Okay, how do you want this?" Cheryl pointed to the turtle neck like sweater.

Cheryl cut down a low V on Jenn's sweater. She told Jenn to tighten the grip on her bra strap so her bust would get pushed up a little more. She unhooked the straps on her overalls and pulled them up around her neck and pinned them. Cheryl pulled Jenn's ponytail out and fluffed her curls before replacing her goggles back onto her head. "Okay lets fix this makeup" Cheryl smiled at her. Putting a stronger eye look on, and a bolder lip Jenn looked so much better.

"There you go....a sexy minion" Cheryl winked. "Wow...thank you!" Jenn looked at herself in the mirror. "Now, put the gloves in your bag...and your all done" Cheryl told her. "Thank you Chez" Jenn told her. "Come on..lets party" Cheryl giggled taking her arm. "Oh and Chez?" Jenn stopped her. "You do look like a different person...like a proper cheerleader...but you always look beautiful" Jenn told her. Cheryl smiled and nodded at her. "Thank you" She looped arms with her again and walked out.

Jenn and Cheryl stood and looked at everyone. From princess's, to nurses, and different costumes on girls Jenn finally felt comfortable. "Hey" A guy winked at them and smiled at Jenn as he passed. Jenn grabbed onto Cheryl's arm and sqealed silently. "Lets hit it" Cheryl giggled as they walked over to the girls.